We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Need to do something about the Quest Tracker

Hi,

As a vision impaired person, am having a hard time reading the quest tracker, even though via the UI options making it larger does not help. So am looking for something or anything that will provide a dark background for the quest tracker allowing the quests listed to be more readable and viewable.

Thx.

Re: Need to do something about the Quest Tracker

At this point we don't have access to the quest tracker, and any element added via Lua is automatically displayed over most UI elements, so we can't put things under existing elements.

There's still two posibilities though:

1) It may be possible to put a black rectangle over the quest tracker and use the BlendMode/BackColorBlendMode options to make it look like this rectangle is behind it

2) Or making/altering a skin that would change the background of the element the quest tracker is "in" to be more opaque - like using a background image.

I personally think that the skinning method is the more reliable and efficient method of doing so - unfortunately I can't say for sure as I really haven't messed with skinning any more than a couple of elements - none of those being the quest tracker.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]