We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hex Codes

Hex Codes

I know during beta someone parsed out and posted in a spread sheet, basically all the hex codes available in the game. Since the beta forums don't appear to exist any more, is someone able to repost a link to that?
    [COLOR=cornflowerblue][/COLOR]

Re: Hex Codes

Quote Originally Posted by Schreik View Post
    I know during beta someone parsed out and posted in a spread sheet, basically all the hex codes available in the game. Since the beta forums don't appear to exist any more, is someone able to repost a link to that?
    Sure, right here.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CP-x8KUJ

Obviously this doesn't contain the new V3B2 items - but as long as it's in the lorebook, it's here.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Thanks! I think that this information will be invaluable to people working on plugins. I don't have much time to work on little projects like this, so this will probably save me a ton of time.

Strange, when I click the link from this forum it lauches the spread sheet with no problems, but from anywhere else, or copy paste into a browser I get a Google Sign In and then an error stating it's not a valid spreadsheet.

Not a big deal, I'll just link to this post for the time being

Do you know if the different goats and steeds are in the spread sheet? I have been looking for some of the names and don't see them in there.

Thank you!
    (for the link to hex codes and for whoever made that list)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000001249c/signature.png]Feenary[/charsig]
    ~ [b][color=lightgrey]Feenicks[/color][/b], [color=lightgreen][size=-1][i]Captain[/i][/size][/color] [color=lightblue][i](< 35)[/i][/color] ~ [b][color=lightgrey]Feenorin[/color][/b], [color=lightgreen][i]Dwarf Hunter[/i][/color] [color=lightblue][i](< 20)[/i][/color]
    ~ [b][color=lightgrey]Feenary[/color][/b], [color=lightgreen][i]Minstrel[/i][/color] [color=lightblue][i](level 75)[/i][/color] ~ [b][color=lightgrey]Feenera[/color][/b], [color=lightgreen][i]Hobbit Burglar[/i][/color] [color=lightblue][i](< 25)[/i][/color]
    ~ [b][color=grey]Feen[/color][/b], [color=red][i]BlackArrow (Rank 5)[/i][/color] ~ [b][color=lightgrey]Phyrre[/color][/b], [color=lightgreen][i]Elf LoreMaster[/i][/color] [color=lightblue][i](mid 20's)[/i][/color]

Is there also a list with AssetId's that can be used in SetBackground? I tried enumerating the id's starting from 0x41000000 but when you try to load some of them the game crashes. After that I pulled a list out of the .dat files and the id's from the asset table in the game's memory but even some of those crash the game making it kind of impossible to find them all.

Should we even be using AssetId's? I can imagine that these id's can change with each build and that we need a stringmapping for it like the skin files.