We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Swords of Light a Mature/Family Friendly kinship looking for Team players

We are still looking for great folks to become part of this great kinship. Please read our Code, and if you want the best out of your travel in middle earth, contact us.

In Middle Earth from Beta 2

Cool Re: Swords of Light a Mature/Family Friendly kinship looking for Team players

We are looking for those that wish become part of our family.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004f7c2/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cool Re: Swords of Light a Mature/Family Friendly kinship looking for Team players

We are always looking for great qualiyt folks to join our family, if intertested please look us up or post on our website.

Re: Swords of Light a Mature/Family Friendly kinship looking for Team players

Hail, Reb and Swords.

I just found this thread. As a former officer of SoL when it was on Meneldor I can say that this kinship emphasizes helping, teamwork, having fun, family and treating each other with respect and dignity. It would be a great choice for anyone who values those attributes.

Best to all of you Swords, old and new!

Glam
    Last edited by Fusillade; Apr 12 2011 at 03:18 PM.
    Glamral Isten Fusillade Glamdral Glammit Glammi Glamdren Glamrik Glambo. Salvation. Meneldor. Psylent Contagion Infection Infestation Afflicted Pathological. Salivation. Meneldor.

Thumbs up Re: Swords of Light a Mature/Family Friendly kinship looking for Team players

Heya Glam, good to see you around.

If we interest you come to our website:Swords of Light and post.

We are stilling looking for people to join us adventuring in Middle Earth.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004f7c2/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If your looking for a place to call home look us up.

Hey, I just recently joined LOTRO and you guys seem really cool. I'll definitely look you guys up when I'm online!

cya
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000008c454/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We will contact you in game, see you soon.

We are always looking for Great Folks to become part of the Family, contact an officer if we are what you are looking for or go to our website.
    Swords of Light

Hail our new Swords for the last week. We are a small but close group that like to quest together. Look us up.

Would you fine folks at SoL like to help organize a SoC 1v1 tournament on top of Weathertop on Friday or Saturday this week? It would be open to the public so help would be nice.

Let me know.
    Faith cannot be measured, Hope cannot be touched and Love cannot be contained.

We are still opening recruiting Good Folks to join our Family.

I played Redshanks/Gandring on Meneldor right before...stuff that happened a couple of years ago. I would love to rejoin here on Crickhollow now that Ive restarted my LOTRO experience with a new toon. Would I need to redo the phone interview to join?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000272b5c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Red good to see you, nope...Remeber "Once a Sword always a Sword"...sent PM to you, go to website and apply to it. And contact me in game.

We are still looking for other Great folks to join us.

Welcome to new members in Swords of Light

On Saturday Sept 17th we turn 1 year old on this server....Huzzah.

Heya, I am looking for a new kin, the one I am in is pretty much dead. I see a few on sometimes and never talk talk to each other. Yours seems to be what I am looking for in a kin. I have 5 chars, and pretty active. I have seen some of your members around and some have even been helpful!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000037993/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Zhalin - Dwarf Champion/Zelthyrion - Elf Guardian/Zurthryn - Man Captain/Keledir - Elf Mini

Have you on FL, will contact you as soon as I can.

I have one question: do the 'swords of light' have any relation to the 'swords of truth'? (extended guild relation? alliance?)

None, as Swords of Light started in Closed Beat then to open Beta on Menedlor server and come here at start of new server. We have not contacted with them or relations with them.

Welcome to the New Swords this last week, have fun at the Festival and see you in game. If you wish to join us read the Code on page one of this post and head over to our website to apply.

We are stil open to have Great Folks join us.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast