We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Meet Tinnu uin Galadhrim

To celebrate Falathlorn Day (http://my.lotro.com/user-1027520/a-b...-neighborhood/), the Tinnu are sponsoring an Open House and neighborhood party! At 3pm EST this Sunday, Sept. 19, we will meet up at the kinship house (5 Waterbank Road, Tum Raen, Falathlorn) for a few moments to introduce ourselves to any new friends and give folks a chance to see the house. Shortly after 3:00 we will head to the home of Tuiliel (7 Haven Way, Iavasant, Falathlorn) for a grand party, Tinnu style! We'll play music, exchange gifts, enjoy drinks and snacks, have a scavenger hunt, and whatever else strikes our fancy. All are welcome--whether you are interested in the kinship, want to make new friends, or just like a good party, join us! (If you can't find us due to layering issues, send a tell to Tuiliel or Digger and we'll help.)

Tinnu uin Galadhrim is a casual, friendly, and social kinship that values friendship and helping other adventurers above all else. We enjoy social events and music, love the world that Tolkien created, and some of us enjoy light roleplay, but we accept a range of playstyles among people who share our values of friendship, helpfulness, maturity, balance between real life and game life, and lack of drama.

Re: Meet Tinnu uin Galadhrim

Excellent news! This is a super kin and it is my pleasure to announce this to All Shall Fade. You will see many friends at your Open House.

We will see you all there!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Re: Meet Tinnu uin Galadhrim

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Excellent news! This is a super kin and it is my pleasure to announce this to All Shall Fade. You will see many friends at your Open House.

We will see you all there!

Trin
    An honor indeed! We look forward to meeting our All Shall Fade friends!

Are you recruiting?

From what I have read about this kinship, it seems like one that I would enjoy being a part of with my elf hunter, Salarond. Does anyone know if this kinship is still active and recruiting?

Thank you!

I see Tinnu uin Galadhrim out and about so I think they are still active.

Reme
    mber, it is a game.

Thumbs up Meet the Tinnu!

Many of us in Tinnu uin Galadhrim are active on a daily basis (though less often on these forums, apparently)! We gather informally as time allows and more formally for parties and special events, including a monthly warband hunt. We are a casual group of new and old friends who enjoy light RP (though many of us rarely do so), landscape questing, skirmishes, music, pipeweed, and the occasional raid. A few of us are periodically active in the Ettenmoors as well. Mutual friendship, respect, and a love for all things Middle-Earth have sustained us for over six years!

Our active officers include Digger, Orophor, Endingwen, Ashwil, Perigard as well as myself (Kethrandir/Kethuthir/Kerephor). If you'd like to meet and chat with any of us or would like to join us for an adventure, send one of us a tell or in-game mail.

Keth
    Kethrandir (HTR) | Kerephor (MIN) | Kethuthir (WRD) | Kethras (LM) | Kethorin (GRD)

looking for old Knights of Balaklava members

I found a random post in google, while searching the guild name, that appeared to be from my old guild leader. are there currently any former KB members in your guild? and do they remember Ostvel at all? ^_^ Lord Faramir of Leeds? Lady Arwen? Wolf? are you guys out there? ^_^