We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question on leveling?

I am at grand master prospector level, and I want more, is the only wat to go up to expand to the Mines Of Moria?
    any help would be great

Re: Question on leveling?

The only way to access Tier 6 for crafting is to upgrade to MoM.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    The only way to access Tier 6 for crafting is to upgrade to MoM.
    True at the moment but with Monday's update the MoM expansion can be bought a la carte although we never got an answer as to the availability of T6 crafting.
    ?ª"˜¨¨?ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸??? LOTRO???¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯ ¯¨¨˜"ª?¨¨˜"ª?

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    True at the moment but with Monday's update the MoM expansion can be bought a la carte although we never got an answer as to the availability of T6 crafting.
    I think it has been covered. From the Release Notes for tomorrow:
    Experience more of Middle-earth - FOR FREE!

Free and Premium players will now be able to enter the regions of Moria, Lothlórien, Mirkwood, and Enedwaith for FREE! We have adjusted the access of Free and Premium players. You may now follow the Epic Storyline through Moria, Mirkwood and, Enedwaith. This includes free access to the following:

• The Legendary item system
    • Attain level 65
    • Access Moria, Mirkwood, Lothlórien, and Enedwaith regions

Note: You will still need to purchase the appropriate quest packs or expansion packs to access other content (quests, deeds, instances, classes, etc) in these areas.
    They are giving everyone access to all of the Epic quests (Vol II and Vol III). This requires access to Moria, Mirkwood, and Enedwaith, which they are giving to everyone. Access to these regions requires being able to reach level 65, which they are giving to everyone. Access to Moria and points beyond requires being able to use a LI, which they are giving access to everyone.

As per the note, everything else requires you to purchase the quest pack or expansion pack. In this case, the Mines of Moria pack will open Tier 6 crafting.

All they are doing is opening up the Epic quests to everyone. And whatever the minimal content they need to in order to do that. Tier 6 crafting is not necessary for the Epic quests.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    I think it has been covered.
    As per the note, everything else requires you to purchase the quest pack or expansion pack. In this case, the Mines of Moria pack will open Tier 6 crafting.
    Although that is a reasonable assumption, it's still an assumption since it's not mentioned anywhere and our direct questions about it on the beta server went unanswered.

Who knows, they may offer it as a separate purchase like warden's and RK's - we'll see.
    ?ª"˜¨¨?ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸??? LOTRO???¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯ ¯¨¨˜"ª?¨¨˜"ª?