We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: anyone on this server actually like to help people out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodca View Post
    or perhaps a bit of Crisp Delicious Bacon that currently sells for 25g each on the open market, or so I am told.
    Bacon going for 25g.. Guess I know what I"m cooking up tonight, when I get home from work
    “Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast)” Bram Stoker, Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by Zodca View Post
    I am Esquire Pendorhir etc. etc.

muahhhhhahhaHAHAAHAhahahHHA!
    Wait.
    What were we talking about?

in other news
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

people are bored, nobody is really interested in running a bunch of old instances anymore, your just caught up in a bad time in lotro right now, were in the middle of a massive recession where turbine has neglected its community and content and people are fed up to the point that playing this game just isnt that appealing anymore, the few people who are out there trying to run instances are new to the game and havnt fully experienced everything yet
    Captain-General Corrakkas, Hero of Legend

21st Hell-hole<---this made me giggle! i mostly play on Landroval but i have a few characters on meneldor, i totally know what you mean about people just standing around camping out, doing NOTHING! they are free to do what they please of course, but it does create lag when so many players congregate in one place to emote each other to death, im thinking to myself, "DO something! or log off for chrissakes! youre slowing me down to a crawl!" but on the other hand its good that the lotro community remains active and robust, thats my 2 cents
    "I bid you come out before your doors and look abroad, too long have you sat in shadows trusting to twisted tales and crooked promptings."---Gandalf the White

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2