We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Farewell from Elite Squad

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

I'm not *completely* gone. As Mullian, I'm have a lifetime account. I just don't feel like logging in to do... anything.

But I'll definitely be back for the next update. If I'll play for 5 days or 5 months, only Turbine can tell!
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000320e6/01003/signature.png]Brunodoc[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Green]Brunodir: rank 6 Champion - GM Woodworker, Weaponsmith | Brunodoc: rank 5 Minstrel - GM Jeweller, Cook | Brunorod: rank 1 Captain - GM Scholar, Farmer | Brunodic: rank 3 Burglar - GM Tailor, Metalsmith | Brunobor: rank 2 Lore-master[/COLOR][/B]

hey mullian =P

Having not played for quite a while myself, I'm glad I happened upon the forum at just the right moment to bid you ado. There were some great times back in the day when we could Raid for hours on end in Hele or the Rift and enjoy it week after week. Elite Squad was always one of my most admired Kinships, always respectful, yet competitive, friendly, and helpful. Can't say enough good things!

Hope to catch you around,

Xriot

P.S. Okay, at second glance it looks like I wasn't here "at just the right moment". Apparently the Meneldor forum doesn't receive enough posts to bump a couple month old thread out of the top 10 posts
    Last edited by XrioT; Mar 09 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000011e7/01007/signature.png]Xriotor[/charsig]

Hope to see you guys come back for the next update as well. Ddint get a chance to group with many of you, but the ones i did group with were always pleasant to play with.

Now that rad is gone I hope this is an indication of things to come from trubine as it seems to me they are slowly trying to get the game back to where it was in SoA and that it will entice some ES members to come back.
    [color=gold]~Some things are worth breaking....~ [/color]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2