We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2895
    Quite a few nice fights this afternoon, on my burglar. Particularly with Cynfive, and another warg whose name I can't remember.

Dirtluk and Hireah showed me how little I know about spiders, despite playing one for a couple of months. Someday I'll figure out how to get these bugs below 80% morale!

Mogmat -- could have been a double-death, rather than a 0-death, if you hadn't Disappeared. Still, I enjoyed the rare fight in the water while it lasted.
    [center]LANDROVAL: Anarwald, Hunter - Rank 7 ~ Dwinobald, Burglar - Rank 7
    [color=red]Anoarnakh - Rank 7 - Pouncing Pwny[/color]
    (Retired -- currently playing Real Life)[/center]

Ty to Thebaneofmen for the exciting fights by TR hotspot and then on GV hill. Had fun and we are even, hope to meet you again

Ty to Hithy for the fun fight by sop. You caught me by surprise and I jumped a foot... lol! Hope to run into you again soon

Ty for the attempted fight Darkrain, wish we could've finished but it didn't work out that way. Hope to run into you again sometime.

Sury is still not fully geared but getting closer everyday and having fun looking for solo creeps
    See you all out there
    ~Sury~
    Sultria 100 Mini ~ Saurnia 100 Burg ~ Surynia 100 Rune ~ Syretia 100 Cap ~ Sophria 97 Hunt ~ Soulnia 89 Lore
    Sunalia 87 Mini ~ Staryia 85 Ward ~ Stralia 67 Champ ~ Scarnia 57 Beorn ~ Strikia 18 Rune ~ Seltria 15 Guard

Ty to Cynfive for the fight by lugz! Was shocked I got you down as much as I did... lol. Maybe next time I can win... still learning alot about playing sury out here

Ty to Accomplice for the fight by HH! Hope to see you again sometime

Ty to Badnews for the fight in HH! Was trying to stay away from the npc's but I think you still got one on you toward the end. Hope to run into you again in a better spot

Fun fights tonight,
    ~Sury~
    Sultria 100 Mini ~ Saurnia 100 Burg ~ Surynia 100 Rune ~ Syretia 100 Cap ~ Sophria 97 Hunt ~ Soulnia 89 Lore
    Sunalia 87 Mini ~ Staryia 85 Ward ~ Stralia 67 Champ ~ Scarnia 57 Beorn ~ Strikia 18 Rune ~ Seltria 15 Guard

wait next time Sherykan

Was hoping for a fight but you ran around while I DPS'd you but you shouldn't have combat logged I stopped when your morale got down to about 500 and left.

But I won't make that mistake again.

Ty Aklionyu for the fight by TA

Ty to those I fought on BB, was alot of fun

~Sury~

Wink Thanks for the good fights Dushur.

Very impresive 1vs1 last nigth Dushur. Had to burn every weapon in my armory to defeat you in flyer stance, and even then the morale i had left was questionable. Looking forward to that fight while traited shadow.
    thansk for the fights, i have noticed huge improvements on my movements every time. Cheers mate!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002d0f73/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nice fights last night Mufbash and Kummas.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Nice to see you Pounce. I'll last longer with audacity, but for now I'll settle for simple Vengence.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Good Fight Aewnin.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

2 Good 1v1's with Kilganon today.

Awesome fights man.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Thanks for the great fight Shrimpster.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Nice fight outside grams Baneofmen and warleader who's name I forgot, kinda expected to get rolled immediately after for poking my head up there, but hey, the rest of the map was absolutely devoid of life.
    Rank 9 ? Marintellion ? Hunter
    Guardians of the Dagorlad
    A Leaf on the Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Anarionadama View Post
    Nice to see you Pounce. I'll last longer with audacity, but for now I'll settle for simple Vengence.
    Uh oh!! *shifts eyes*

I think I left the kettle on in Gramsfoot.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Ty to Moorlock for my first fight of the day

Ty to Rashburz for the fight by TR

I'm back now after having to pack/move, and hope to have more awesome 1v1's out there!!

~Sury~

Was fun Sur!

To Fellrotten yesterday, couple of great fights.

To Rauva, Monday night by good lugz, I have no idea how I won that, assuming you got way unlucky on crits especially since you had the drop on me! You outclass me any day of the week hahaha

To Danethor, we've gone at it several times the last few days in and out of groups, I swear to you I'm not out for your blood we just happen to keep running into each other. Cool to see you in the moors!
    Rugburnz r8 Warg Landroval || Bertreynoldz r6 Blackarrow Landroval || Rashburz r10 Reaver Meneldor || Undamil r6 Meneldor Spider

Scrugso r8 Landroval, Retired

Danethor is always a fun fight - just one of the many peeps I like running into when I roam the Moors solo.

What I do find amusing is that when a random freep kills me - they always either run away or call in reinforcements - and half the time I see a large group of freeps surrounding my corpse awaiting the alleged pack I'm leading.

I have to assume I posess some of the best CC in the game

The freeps that know me, and kill me - you know you have my respect and the enjoyment of me having a good giggle and a beer while we fight it out Fun is what it's all about!

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy
    Hithdraug - Former Suicidal Warg Squad

If I had a penny for every child I ran over - I could maybe afford car insurance

Quote Originally Posted by InnerChild77 View Post
    Was hoping for a fight but you ran around while I DPS'd you but you shouldn't have combat logged I stopped when your morale got down to about 500 and left.

But I won't make that mistake again.
    hey banesrune, i just saw your post now, as you might notice already i don't read much the foruns, I googled my name today by curiosity and found your angry words , i don't remember really about the fight that you were describing or when exactly happened, i only started to think about trying to fight back a 1x1 now that i reached r6 and got the skirmisher stance, before that i usually just try to get to a safe place or keep me alive as long as i can hoping someone near track the freep. Now i'm starting to participate more of the raid fights but lately with this BA i was just trying to farm most of the time and some days was just inpossible because there's some freeps that seems to camp and check quests areas all day and that piss me off , especially when they are a double, so some days after i been ganked a lot i had logged out with "exit game" when i realised i was been ganked again. That's probably what happened, i never stay stationary while 2 or 3 freeps are trying to kill me, even when i know i'm gonna die, so if i did is because i had exited the game, i'm not sure about what happens when you log out while in battle like that but i'm pretty sure that your toon still on the game for some seconds. And please, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you are one of these freeps who gank on quests areas, i'm terrible with names, even if you ask me for a name of one of those i wouldn't remember unless it has ganked me like yesterday

- Sherykan
    Last edited by Sheyk; Aug 07 2012 at 10:16 PM.

Ty Chomperson, was a awesome fight!

Ty Hithy, boy did you run the wrong way at TR hotspot... lol... I wasn't with that group and was trying to back away so I could move on and see you coming right at me

Not many solo's out tonight
    ~Sury~

Ooookayyy lotsa great 1v1s today at GTA lol

I want to thank Goold for the 2 or 3 great 1v1s with my warg lol- I got pwned but it was real fun.

Sokka, awesome 1v1s with you also. I just can't get past those damn stuns lol!

Cynthri- thanks for the great fight haha though I know you went easy on me -.- I'm a no aud warg but the fight was real fun and I lastted longer than I thought i would.

Junio, I also had some real nice fights with you- 1 or 2 I think.

Yullen! Epic 1v1 between you and my wargie I honestly though I was toast.

LOLOLOL and this one other rk with a name I can't even try to spell- thank you lol! In both of our 2 last fights I killed you, then I died a second after and I was LOLing all the way XDDDD

Thanks Webferth for the great 2 1v1s :P I knew I'd epicly fail but it was damn fun trying! Always fun to spar you- let's do it again!

Also thanks Anodhelm (did I spell that right?) for the fights lol- I just can't deal with those stuns and tricks lol But it was a great fight anyway!

Thanks Treelios for that nice last 1v1 on my spider lol. Was fun though I didn't expect to bleed out in my burrow lolol

And thanks to others I may not have remembered to put up here- there were too many names and too many I sparred lol- I tried to get the most of them at least

Always wishing,
    Iwishiwasinmordor.

Cynthri, you noob, you'd kill me if you changed your build I suspect. You're all healy and tanky. But making that change means I can kill you.

:P

Thanks noob!
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Thanks for the 1v1 again Wyver, after the interruption I figured we could finish it and it turned out to be a good fight!

Also, good 1v1 fight with Konfident inside POP. Had to manage you and the tyrant at the same time, but I gotcha in the end. Fun fight!
    You don’t like it? Go somewhere else! To another universe, where the rules are simpler.-Feynman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithlindar View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1 again Wyver, after the interruption I figured we could finish it and it turned out to be a good fight!

Also, good 1v1 fight with Konfident inside POP. Had to manage you and the tyrant at the same time, but I gotcha in the end. Fun fight!
    /facepalm

They arn't doing themselves any favors. When you find one of those types in the open field, it's not even a fun fight. They might as well be afk. Same with sexysadie. The poor player, if in an open field with no ganks, is absolutely horrific. Hiding and ganking all day does nothing to learn your class, folks.

And I just rejected your friend request man cuz I didn't know who Mithlindar was, sorry....
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. Embarassing Completionist
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Allaster1 View Post
    Thanks for the great fight Shrimpster.
    Thank YOU, sir... You are a classy player.

Thank you to all of the creeps who have 1v1 with me thru out these few weeks. Im bad with names, but i will be keeping a sticky pad next to me keyboard for the future.

Pouncy, its always good to 1v1 with you , you are a very good oponent out there and very curteous. And thank you for those times when we just bowed and went our own seperate ways

Darkrain...your the only one that puts a smile on my face when corpse jump me...you are a good man, you know this

Quote Originally Posted by macho13B View Post
    Thank you to all of the creeps who have 1v1 with me thru out these few weeks. Im bad with names, but i will be keeping a sticky pad next to me keyboard for the future.

Pouncy, its always good to 1v1 with you , you are a very good oponent out there and very curteous. And thank you for those times when we just bowed and went our own seperate ways

Darkrain...your the only one that puts a smile on my face when corpse jump me...you are a good man, you know this
    It is always a pleasure to fight you sir. I respect you greatly as a foe, and always enjoy talking to you.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast