We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2895
    Too many good fights to list. But they were all awesome.

Good fight freeps.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Bakon, very good fight.
    [B]Numenorean Guard, Landroval[/B]
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

Toladan - that was one of the most fun LM fights I've ever had!

Thanks for a great time

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy
    Hithdraug - Former Suicidal Warg Squad

If I had a penny for every child I ran over - I could maybe afford car insurance

Saellyn, Good fight on TR road. My teeth are getting much stronger.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Haha that was a long 1v1 Indians, sorry I stopped. After 8 minutes, it was just too long. You are a tough one indeed.
    Tarsolo
    Altoholics Anonymous
    Rank 14

Gearoid - fun fights today!

2 wins each, we'll call it a draw

Your first armour set / tactics I found easy enough to deal with - but when you swapped gear into tank mode - I found it impossible to deal any damage at all. I ran out of power even when I switched to Shadow stance, and as soon as that happens - I'm as good as dead

A lot of fun though - hope to see you out there again!

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy

If I had a penny for every child I ran over - I could maybe afford car insurance

Gilcaladir Thanks for the fight near cross roads. It was a lot of fun.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Nyyx, Kilganon, Webferth (srsly not just because you are kinnies), Naug, Fellrotten, Trinstar, Flaky, Gilcalardisomething, great fights the last few days! Even had a couple good ones with Aroun (even though he hates me :P). They have been fun.
    Rugburnz r8 Warg Landroval || Bertreynoldz r6 Blackarrow Landroval || Rashburz r10 Reaver Meneldor || Undamil r6 Meneldor Spider

Scrugso r8 Landroval, Retired

Being having a lot of fun out in the moors the past couple weeks, including some great 1v1's. Thanks Gotku for the fight! I also wish I could remember the reavers name I fought last night out in front of GV. I started the fight and got my butt handed to me. Well done!

Ok I know it wasn't strictly a 1v1 - but thanks Rilvoron - entertaining fight

That last bleed I got on you was just perfect, even the oneshots can't save you

Love & Hugs

Fluffy Hithy

To Venomous, Nymerica, Gotku's Defiler, Indians and a couple others I can't remember: thank you for the 1v1's especially Nymerica and Venomous who graciously didn't roflstomp over me like they could. You brightened my dark day lol
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by xmorzan View Post
    To Venomous, Nymerica, Gotku's Defiler, Indians and a couple others I can't remember: thank you for the 1v1's especially Nymerica and Venomous who graciously didn't roflstomp over me like they could. You brightened my dark day lol
    Morzanx, that was a fun fight.. although I felt bad for the warg with me who seemed to be a tad confused (I told him he should have kept running) and I think got stomped by your companion ... but I do appreciate that the other freep didn't interfere with our fight
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

Webbed - Best Webbed fight ever

Venomous - Not very close as usual

Brugael - Hey, you stopped zerging from yesterday! Nice fight.

Darkweave - The shame of it all is that the warg messed up your fight. It was YOUR FIGHT. My bird was about dead, you caught me without SI.....The warg messed up YOUR kill. Thanks for stopping. Great spider-ing. You owned me...
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. Embarassing Completionist
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by soccercake7 View Post
    Webbed - Best Webbed fight ever

Venomous - Not very close as usual

Brugael - Hey, you stopped zerging from yesterday! Nice fight.

Darkweave - The shame of it all is that the warg messed up your fight. It was YOUR FIGHT. My bird was about dead, you caught me without SI.....The warg messed up YOUR kill. Thanks for stopping. Great spider-ing. You owned me...
    Thanks Fell!!! Was a ton of fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000008b180/signature.png]Webbed[/charsig]

Erinian

Erinian, thanks for the fights tonight.

Also Fellrotten, good to fight again out there.
    Aklionyu - Reaver

Great fights Rilvoron.

Sorry about the last two rounds. If it's any consolation Hithdraug DID hit rank 11 off you. And the one after I had to go AFK but I don't mind the death.

Hopefully we will meet again, although I'll probably have more traits on that Warleader by then ;D

For everyone else reading this, you're not hallucinating. I said "that Warleader" as in "I have more than one Warleader on Landroval." His name will be 'secret' until he hits Rank 6 unless you can figure it out, which isn't hard to do.
    Last edited by Ivaneus; Dec 12 2012 at 08:06 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Some really good fights yesterday across the spectrum of large and solo battles. Of note, thanks to Isleey (sp?) on my warg. Also, on my defiler, another good fight against morzanx (I backed off when I noticed you got troll aggro but it was too late ) and zimbros (you really should rethink the glory stance )

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth_KM View Post
    Some really good fights yesterday across the spectrum of large and solo battles. Of note, thanks to Isleey (sp?) on my warg. Also, on my defiler, another good fight against morzanx (I backed off when I noticed you got troll aggro but it was too late ) and zimbros (you really should rethink the glory stance )
    It was a good fight indeed truth be told, you had me on the ropes when I ran into the troll and I figured you had won the match so I just gave up and let the troll finish me. But excellent fight!
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

~Quote~ and zimbros (you really should rethink the glory stance ~Quote~

Workin on it right now to be exact :P

-Zim

Props for Puptrippz and Hazzie for fighting me at gta!
    It was a nice fight, even though I was pounced a lot through out the time.
    [b]Brandywine[/b] - Goold R15 Hunter - GomGoms R10 Champion - R7 Burg - R6 Minstrel
    [b]Landroval[/b] - Stagul R12 Reaver - Gomber R10 Guard - Elvurith R9 RK - R8 BA -
    R8 Warg x2 - R7 WL - R7 DEF - R6 Spider

Nice 1v1s, Naug and Aggy

Oh haha thank you so much for the great fights Naugrimir! I think you must be my favorite champ to 1v1, no matter what people say about you. You are a great 1v1er and you play it fair. I know most of the time you can beat me, but every time I learn from it and come back, ready to try again. I yearn for the day when I finally beat you, which I imagine will only be when and if I hit rank 15, maybe.

Also, props to (I think it was) Agadhora for that nice 1v1(ish) battle a few days ago. Hehehe you lead me all the way through a ton of bears all the way from BV up to by GV. It would have been an awesome 1v1, if not for the fact that when I had you close to dead a captain (who I shall not name) ran up, gave you a heal, and ran off again... I'm surprised I still lived for a few minutes :P Not to mention that later he came back with another freep, seemed to spam some heals on you, and faceroll me. Other than, that, great 1v1! I just really find it funny you dragged me through bears all the way up to GV xD We need to 1v1 sometime again. I wait for the day!

-Wishy

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaane View Post
    Oh haha thank you so much for the great fights Naugrimir! I think you must be my favorite champ to 1v1, no matter what people say about you. You are a great 1v1er and you play it fair. I know most of the time you can beat me, but every time I learn from it and come back, ready to try again. I yearn for the day when I finally beat you, which I imagine will only be when and if I hit rank 15, maybe.

Also, props to (I think it was) Agadhora for that nice 1v1(ish) battle a few days ago. Hehehe you lead me all the way through a ton of bears all the way from BV up to by GV. It would have been an awesome 1v1, if not for the fact that when I had you close to dead a captain (who I shall not name) ran up, gave you a heal, and ran off again... I'm surprised I still lived for a few minutes :P Not to mention that later he came back with another freep, seemed to spam some heals on you, and faceroll me. Other than, that, great 1v1! I just really find it funny you dragged me through bears all the way up to GV xD We need to 1v1 sometime again. I wait for the day!

-Wishy
    Hey Wish,

I really appreciate the compliments. Believe me I can use them. For some reason I actually care what people in this game think about me and the way I play. There are plenty of champs in the moors that are better than me skill wise, so I try to make my mark with style points, good manners, and mutual respect. But that is just what dwarves do You are always fun to fight, but alas it may be a bit before our next encounter. I recently made a reaver and am having a good time playing him. Though I still plan to log on Naug from time to time. Thanks again, your post made my night. Now iwishididnothavesomuchworktodo onfinalprojects so I could go out there and fight you again.

-Naug
    Naug

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindel13863 View Post
    Hey Wish,

I really appreciate the compliments. Believe me I can use them. For some reason I actually care what people in this game think about me and the way I play. There are plenty of champs in the moors that are better than me skill wise, so I try to make my mark with style points, good manners, and mutual respect. But that is just what dwarves do You are always fun to fight, but alas it may be a bit before our next encounter. I recently made a reaver and am having a good time playing him. Though I still plan to log on Naug from time to time. Thanks again, your post made my night. Now iwishididnothavesomuchworktodo onfinalprojects so I could go out there and fight you again.

-Naug
    Alas! I shall miss your champ in the moors You were incredibly fun to 1v1, and one of the actual few champs who play it fair. Have fun on your reaver though... Although I'm personally a dog person

- Wishy

Very fun 1v1s with Grathak and Nymerica.

Uhgrip... lol

3 really good 1v1 today with Carsten's Nyxx and Gilcalardir.

I think a defilers set back reactive skills will be heals now.

We shall see.

Fun fights regardless.
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast