We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rushqc View Post
    Still need to learn the icon of the range debuff to pot it faster.
    Most of the icons for debuffs/dots are the same as the icons for the skills (for the caster). I'm not sure if it's the same case with this skill or not, but here it is anyway: Venomous Haze.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Had some great fights last night! (Barkh I will get you yet...lol).

Had an amazing 1v1 with Coli....he was winning the entire fight but I was able to keep myself alive for a ridiculously long time with some lucky resists. Karathyn came wandering by at the end to point and laugh at me (he was clear that he was not going to heal me lol. He did throw me a rez though!)
    Kynji

Quote Originally Posted by Sssnapdragon View Post
    Had an amazing 1v1 with Coli....he was winning the entire fight but I was able to keep myself alive for a ridiculously long time with some lucky resists. Karathyn came wandering by at the end to point and laugh at me (he was clear that he was not going to heal me lol. He did throw me a rez though!)
    It's true. I don't heal someone in a 1v1 (whatever a 1v1 is anyway, I wouldn't know :P)
    I"m full of rezzes! I just wish they had the same induction as an RK...
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

RK envy. Always. Lots of it.
    [LEFT][SIZE=2]Fames (RK), Faims (Guard) and Faimli (Champ). Defenders of the Mithril Halls.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=darkred]Nomba, R7 reaver; [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Webbzilla, R5 weaver[/SIZE].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Faisal View Post
    RK envy. Always. Lots of it.
    Speaking of your RK, do you mention the awesome 1v1 you had in the Barrow Downs Survival Skirmish the other day? I am still giggling about that one.
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Danaca View Post
    Speaking of your RK, do you mention the awesome 1v1 you had in the Barrow Downs Survival Skirmish the other day? I am still giggling about that one.
    How dare you mention that! But yes, I crit EC for 5.5k (more than my health) on a mob with 100% reflect. That's right, I 1v1'd myself and lost (or won).
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]

How dare you mention that! But yes, I crit EC for 5.5k (more than my health) on a mob with 100% reflect. That's right, I 1v1'd myself and lost (or won).

*solemnly awards you a medal*

It's okay, I was fighting a Priestess of Vengeance and didn't realize the reflect was up and killed myself with two crits yesterday too. Not quite as epic as you one shotting yourself, however
    Bumblybee

That really was an epic conclusion...heheheh
    Kynji

Quote Originally Posted by rushqc View Post
    Mawz, Fardochee and Postoffice are almost the only reaver to fight me 1v1. Necksnapper fight sometimes, sometimes use his charge to get away but this 4 reavers are my biggest challenge walking on 2 feet....

Grupchuk, Aglarat, Barkh, Tailmange, my tribemates of Fanged Brood, and i probably forgot some wargs name here are some of the good 1v1 i had with this class...

Only 3 spiders name come to my mind for good 1v1, Buppkiss, Webwise and Tipere. Sadly for Tipere...
    Dunno if you realize this, but one player owns a toon in each of your class lists of good 1v1s. He plays all of his toons fearlessly and is quite good at them all =)
    [center]Landroval
    [color=red]Barkh - Warg | Zerkling - Reaver | Skeletorh - Defiler | Scorona - Weaver | Zarathustrah - Warleader | Doomslinger - Black Arrow[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Gilloric - Hunter | Aethelgar - Warden | Gilamarth - Runekeeper | Frari - Champion[/color][/center]

Had 2 of the Best Guardian versus Warleader fights yesterday night (my time)!

Revex (The Guardian) was running around in Sword and Board looking for solos, using Threat Stance, and Wearing Gear that had been dyed Ered Luin Blue. He wins in my book just for that!

Anyway, I lost the first fight but caught him later when we both had all our cooldowns up and I won. This was without a doubt the most evenly matched 1v1 match up I have ever had the pleasure of fighting. And to top it all off this is what my War tab looked like after our second match:

I definitely look forward to running into Rev again!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Had 2 1:1s with Arctic today. The first actually ended not at all being a 1:1 because like 3 BAs and a warg turned up.

/release
    /ride out of rez

Then we fought again almost immediately after. Yikes, I don't usually crit on creeps all that much and almost never consecutively. Sorry Arctic, lol! Then I froze when you were almost dead, but I could still auto-attack (something is wrong with my connection atm)...but I think maybe my auto attack killed you

Thank you for coming back to find me and giving me a fair shot!

/bow

Also Irontusk and I fought while I was on the phone (I heard a growl and checked my screen to see I was being mauled to death), but he disappeared as another freep rode into view. I don't think Wil would have interrupted us! He stays Blue I think because it makes people underestimate him. Let me say this clearly - do not underestimate him, lol.
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

Nice 1v1 with Arctic. When I got tracked I dismounted and got ready (healing-rock, food, etc.) so I had the advantage of being battle-readied, but still it was a close fight.

Edit: Also good 1v1 with Rutroh, /salute!
    Last edited by Faisal; Jan 17 2011 at 07:51 PM.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]

Had quite possibly my best performance ever vs a burg today, unfortunately for Jetsu. And in appreciation for Fardochee not jumping in on his guard, I then fought him 1v1 and lost miserably.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000ab032/signature.png]Toothless[/charsig]
    *Also appearing as a hobbit named Pasquitan*

Quote Originally Posted by EATENG300 View Post
    He plays all of his toons fearlessly and is quite good at them all =)
    /concur!

Speaking for overall performance on a wide front, I'd go so far as to say in my opinion, he's the best player on Landroval.
    Ophelia Darkfell
    Villain, Storm of the Valar
    Moinuk, BA

I've never had a good 1v1 in LOTRO... Before I log on though....

Gutlard *goes back to the raid* out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

16. Jan 19 2011, 09:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by romoen View Post
    /concur!

Speaking for overall performance on a wide front, I'd go so far as to say in my opinion, he's the best player on Landroval.

He's really good..

..for a white hand.
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]

He's really good..

..for a white hand.
    lawl.

Baslion
    Dineanddash

He's really good..

..for a white hand.
    There are reavers in The White Hand who are better than you were on your Reaver, at least when I was fighting you.
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

I agree with Dine and Jamers.
    Ophelia Darkfell
    Villain, Storm of the Valar
    Moinuk, BA

Quote Originally Posted by Jamers View Post
    There are reavers in The White Hand who are better than you were on your Reaver, at least when I was fighting you.

I agree.

Dineanddash and Superstardestroyer are really good too. And again really good for white hands.

Long time no see!
    [/SIZE][/LEFT]

Thanks for the compliments. (Someone called me by my full name *blush*)
    |

SSD

|

I have also been going to the 'Moors a couple times in the recent weeks and always had a good time.

Elastoplast, I really enjoyed our couple duels, especially the one when you stopped attacking me and let me finish the warg who started ganking me in the middle of it, before finishing our business (!!!).

Arctic, I love to know that you will most likely always be between GV and TA, hidden somewhere

Necksnapper, I am a big fan of your fearless charges in packs of freeps!

My word to you all creeps: Respect. I appreciate the fights I've had so far, I just wish there was more "even" fights out there AND less wargs to stealth out of battle when they are about to lose. Other than that, hat tip to all you servants of Angmar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000236c66/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Stop talking to my master that way!

I'm sure your reavers are good in raids but this is a 1v1 thread and so far the reavers worth mentioning is far and mawz, white hand reavers 1v1 not impressive from my point of view thus far.
    Roar

"The streets are in distress... The sun suffocates behind darkened skies."
    -Alexisonfire-

Quote Originally Posted by Jamers View Post
    /wave

more words
    Saelraen Feywind, Third Worst Champion on Landroval
    Dead and buried, gone and forgotten. Mostly.
    Sunshine and rainbows and death! Yay!

Lee and I are having major modem connection issues in our house, sooooo anyone we have tried to 1:1 and were obviously frozen for, thank you for not killing us...or /rage for killing us

I hope it's all fixed up when I am back from Florida!

ps - Nomba used to beat most freeps on this server way back when he was only rank 3
    Last edited by Gillianrial; Jan 20 2011 at 12:16 AM.
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast