We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by roysterer View Post
    *** Borfinn...you could have killed me, but instead you ran away and still died

edit: and then you ruined my 1v1 with Lalgo.....I just don't like you

Wasn't it you and pouncival that burned HiPs and sprint earlier from a battle with me and Bud. (that's right, me and bud kicked your asses) out the side of tr.
    2 or 3 times you returned, I think you finally got bud, but ran away afterward.

You should be ashamed.

Come and 1v1 me properly if you want.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]
    | Disciples Of The Watch |[/center][/color][/font]

I killed Bud two or three times in that fight. You are the one who should be embarrassed. You're a fricken guard, and you ran away AND you died anyway. Have some damn pride.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000ab032/signature.png]Toothless[/charsig]
    *Also appearing as a hobbit named Pasquitan*

I killed Bud two or three times in that fight. You are the one who should be embarrassed. You're a fricken guard, and you ran away AND you died anyway. Have some damn pride.
    Like I said, come 1v1 me.

Pretty sure I got jumped in the fight you are talking about, it was either maws or coli on my ***.
    I'm sorry I don't not use my sprint to get away, bit like you wargs eh?
    Last edited by -Sylvan-Shadow-; Jan 21 2011 at 05:25 PM.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]

If I had known you'd dispute the fact that you were running away I would have taken a screenshot of that too. And don't worry, I'll attack any freep that's alone, so I'll find you again if you are.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000ab032/signature.png]Toothless[/charsig]

Uh Oh, I sense moderation in the 1v1 thread again.

You guys have to remember, it's only a good 1v1 if the opposing player agrees it was a good 1v1, otherwise it's going to turn into a debate.

Next time you have good 1v1, make sure the other player enjoyed it!

*snickers*
    [center][font=matisse itc][size=3][color=navyblue]Azaron[/color][color=black] [font=wingdings][size=3][color=white]t[/color][/size][/font] [/color][color=orange]Bizzarro[/color][/size][/font][/center]

If I had known you'd dispute the fact that you were running away I would have taken a screenshot of that too. And don't worry, I'll attack any freep that's alone, so I'll find you again if you are.
    ohhhhhhhhhhh
    the fight where I was coming back from the rez circle, and you jumped me while I had no cd's, you had bleeds on me and I hit sprint.
    ah I remember that one.
    That was after the coli/maws or whoever it was episode.

Alright fine, yeah you beat me with no cd's, kudos.

Looking forward to a proper 1v1 with you.

Funny, I only ever seem to see you when I am low on morale.

Even so, you still could have killed me if you'd stuck around. I fully expected you to beat me, since you're a guard, and guards usually do. But, I'll still attack you in the future if you're alone, and then you can come here, and talk some smack about me :P

I've done a few 1v1's and always lose but I'm still learning and I enjoy doing them. I'm happy that there's a lot of freeps who bow or salute. I'm not a fan of people who corpse-jump, since I wouldn't do it, but luckily I don't see it that much. I've been beaten by lots of guards and rks lol. Thanks to anyone who has ever 1v1'd me, hopefully I'll be more competition as I rank.

Thumbs down Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by -Sylvan-Shadow- View Post
    Funny, I only ever seem to see you when I am low on morale.

true story..

im surprised he's on this thread, he usually pounce's and runs even when he has 10+ creeps behind him.

i think he's right after "thetaoofnom" when it comes to huggin stars.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Nommed Budhorn.

It was just the two of us fighting and we very nearly killed each other. Not sure I would call that a good 1 vs 1 as opposed to a successful encounter for me.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by sebo2yoface View Post
    true story..

im surprised he's on this thread, he usually pounce's and runs even when he has 10+ creeps behind him.

i think he's right after "thetaoofnom" when it comes to huggin stars.
    I do like to pounce and run to set up freeps for the zerg to take out. It's my way of giving back :P

Well I was playing my retired friends account today on his guard (whom I've been playing lately) and had a nice 1v6 with some creeps just a little outside of EC. Got away with two kills with one pledge and one fortitude.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000ad046/signature.png]Thaluil[/charsig]
    Curinoer, HNT R7- Wuffles, RVR R8 - Gashim, WRG R8

ok the 1v5 I had at BB was unnecessary with the three wargs and warleader ... I only know dreadwarg was one of them
    FEAR IS NOT REAL Jetsu RANK 12 SnH *

Quote Originally Posted by Shane412 View Post
    ok the 1v5 I had at BB was unnecessary with the three wargs and warleader ... I only know dreadwarg was one of them
    Jetsu. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Our group ran up on you and you are so cute and fun to eat. We stayed on the move most of the night, and happened upon some pretty good fights. We were headed from LC to TA when we came on you. We were not looking for any 1 vs 1 fights. We were looking for food.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Danaca View Post
    Cheers again to Gaelbo for the never-ending 1v1 west of Lugz last night. 42 straight minutes of uninterrupted not being able to kill eachother. I swear he full healed at least 7 times, and changed in and out of WS so many times I lost count... finally ended by that little blue dot that wandered by (who incidentally got the KB ).

Also, if anyone would like to help me grind money for power pots tonight, that would helpful .

That was alot of fun. I was lol at the flow of the fight. One of us would dps the other would kite and heal, dps would run of power and we would switch roles.

I had that reaver down to around 1200... tried so hard to kill him for jumping in. Thanks again for the fight. However next time if I see you solo I think I might ride away or just pray for better crits and full out dps. I cant afford pots for another one of those.
    Gaelbo/Hodurs

Found a war leader and reaver attempting to kill my uncle... mayor in HH. After they ran him off we still continued the fight and was a nice one. Thanks for staying for the most part. Had a 1v1 with far again always fun. The rest of the ones i found solo ended with running to npcs or a raid being called in, oh well.
    Roar

"The streets are in distress... The sun suffocates behind darkened skies."
    -Alexisonfire-

Sorry to Radarastiel for stealing your KB. I did not realize my health was so low :P

gratz to toothless for winning the 1v1 we had.
    I could not land a blow on you, your evade rating must be insane.

Nah, I was just lucky. Good fight though, really got the blood pumping

Nah, I was just lucky. Good fight though, really got the blood pumping
    haha, got my heart pumpin'

Anyways, looking forward to future 1v1's against you

I had a nice 1v1 up on candy mountain with Morphinette.

Didn't even have to use all my cd's.

FYI Morph, you were worth 144 renown.

Bizzarro that wasn't very nice running in to try and kill me after the 1v1, luckily I wasn't that low on morale and brought Wilandria as back up in case you guys pulled something like that.
    I'm not to sure how much you were worth.

Good times...
    Last edited by -Sylvan-Shadow-; Jan 22 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Had a good fight with Firetab today. It was interrupted at the very end and we both ended up dying, but it was still fun.
    [CENTER][FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff0000]~BigDipper: Stalker~[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#800080](Mount Doom)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00]~Effluvium: Blackarrow~ [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan]*Eirred: Champion*
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Yellow]Eyr [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Eireath [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]Eirlin[/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

had a good 1v2 with mawz and a r7 spider
    Lenglamas

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

thnx tailmange for the 1v1's ... i had u all wrong, i thought u were the super star hugging type. +rep
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by twinsuns View Post
    Had a good fight with Firetab today. It was interrupted at the very end and we both ended up dying, but it was still fun.
    I didnt think I had a chance to tell you the truth but you kept going though my moving target and didnt do a lot of the running through me like most of the melee does(the little warden hobbit forget the name does it like a pro, not that its actually needed vs a ba lol) but anyway that was fun and points for the both of us Think I dided to 3.5k ec to the back there, like every other encounter with an rk
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000087cd1/signature.png]Gnomili[/charsig]
    Arkenstone: Gnomili R9 Guardian - Noldor
    Urukagh R9 BA, Golg R7 Reaver, Freeptooth R5 Warg, Uglakh R4 WL, Lugabash R4 Defiler
    Landroval: Oggy R7 Reaver, Firetab R5 Blackarrow

Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast