We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2895

Re: Good 1v1 Thread!

Tonight made up for last night fo sho! Thanks for all the fights throughout the night freeps! I had a lot of runners, but I assumed it was from people needing to get some where more important than farting around with me....and not people avoiding PvP!

4:30am is late for us non-ez-moding central/west coast players....to bed I go!

Gut Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I thought you wanted a 1v1 Sexysadie-1?

Next time don't hips away when you bite off more than you can chew.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]
    | Disciples Of The Watch |[/center][/color][/font]

Thanks for the 1v1, Trepounce! Was surprised it lasted so long! Sorry it got broken up.
    [CENTER][FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff0000]~BigDipper: Stalker~[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#800080](Mount Doom)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00]~Effluvium: Blackarrow~ [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan]*Eirred: Champion*
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Yellow]Eyr [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Eireath [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]Eirlin[/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Nice 1v1 in the back of oc Aspidas,too bad it was interrupted=*(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000021aba8/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for the 1v1's tonight smelly freeps! Now I have to go roll around in the slug pits to get rid of this mini/burg smell...

Gut Out!
    Last edited by F1erceGam3r2; Jan 30 2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Me no spelly, or you no ready...
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by F1erceGam3r2 View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1's tonight smelly freeps! Now I have to go roll around in the slug pits to get rid of this mini/burg smell...

Gut Out!
    My range-only tactic didn't work well there. I was scared of the multiple traps you were laying and decided to take a range-only approach.....

Plus the fact my wife was on her way and right there on her horse didn't help things either. She was like 'Should I help?' And I was smashing my keyboards and like 'Idk! no! Not yet! wait!', then I was a dead. Then you attacked her and she auto-attacked some minstrel thing and you died....

Anywho, nice fight. I've always considered a range-only tactic but was always too afraid to lose. Nice traps! lol
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. Embarassing Completionist
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Yeah I figured a freep that didn't sprint or hips away from a fight deserved his renown... Plus I only had like 300 health left if that...

Gut Out!

I had a lot of good 1v1, 1v2 and even a few 1v3's last night...

Thanks for the fights!

Gut Out!

Hithdraug, finish killing the mayor dude. Don't panic.

I'm not a schmuck. I'm not gonna gank you while you're killing the mayor. finish that, regen, and fight.

silly.

-fell
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. Embarassing Completionist
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Very few good solo fights last night, but ty Leng & Wil, Born, Sargard (s/p), et. all... It was hard catching Freeps solo, and when I did I usually lost, but it's better than Freeps running from me or over me with a group.

I'm messing around with traits/skills and stuff also & for some stupid reason moving things around on my toolbars, so if I look totally lost during a fight that's probably why.

Gut Out!
    Last edited by F1erceGam3r2; Feb 02 2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: derpideeeedoooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by soccercake7 View Post
    I'm not a schmuck. I'm not gonna gank you while you're killing the mayor.
    Don't consider it ganking. Consider it Saving the Mayor.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

ummm, nandir?

acting strange there boss.

but uh...nice 1v1 Burz and Gutlard!
    Last edited by soccercake7; Feb 02 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Landroval!
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Trepounce, nice fight NW of TR tonight, thanks for staying till the end

ummm, nandir?

acting strange there boss.

but uh...nice 1v1 Burz and Gutlard!
    You have your pet, and Burz has his pet.... Either that or I have my pet. I can't keep them straight...

It's hard catching you & catching you solo there too ya dress wearer!

Gut Out!

Quote Originally Posted by F1erceGam3r2 View Post
    You have your pet, and Burz has his pet.... Either that or I have my pet. I can't keep them straight...

It's hard catching you & catching you solo there too ya dress wearer!

Gut Out!
    er what?

That was the first time I've ever caught you by surprise. You were like, uh what? where?

That hunter showed up. We weren't together.

And just moments after our fight, I met Burz and he acted weird. He couldn't decide if he wanted to fight a burg or me, even though he started the fight with me. Then he started picking a fight with the burg after I mounted and started riding away, then he hit me again. You BAs like picking fights. This town ain't big enough for the both of us.....
    Landroval!
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

That's just what you tell all the ladies
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

er what?

That was the first time I've ever caught you by surprise. You were like, uh what? where?

And just moments after our fight, I met Burz and he acted weird. He couldn't decide if he wanted to fight a burg or me, even though he started the fight with me. Then he started picking a fight with the burg after I mounted and started riding away, then he hit me again. You BAs like picking fights. This town ain't big enough for the both of us.....
    Really? so when I see a burglar approaching stealth towards me while I'm fighting you, I should just ignore him?
    Did you forget I actually got him out of stealth before he got any closer to me? In addition, it wouldn't be the first time that you just kept me around until more people show up and I get ganked. or you honestly don't recall ever doing that?

I just can't understand some people's logic, just because one day you might be really looking for 1vs1, doesn't mean that your opponents forget about how you got them ganked before when you were tricking people into thinking you were solo. And don't get me wrong, you are free to play whatever way you want, but this might give you a clue on why people act a certain way that might seem weird to you.
    Nandir - Caradhraz - Alundil - and others
    Burzumgoth - Nardur - Zhugash - and others

Quote Originally Posted by Forza View Post
    Really? so when I see a burglar approaching stealth towards me while I'm fighting you, I should just ignore him?
    Did you forget I actually got him out of stealth before he got any closer to me? In addition, it wouldn't be the first time that you just kept me around until more people show up and I get ganked. or you honestly don't recall ever doing that?

Find one other person who thinks I 'keep creeps around to gank'. I am literally solo, roaming all over the map. ###....

And even IF that was my big goal out there.....getting into 1v1s, then magically summoning freeps....why would you start a fight with me, then try to kill the burg that didn't hit you once, then hit me again while I was mounted? Remember, you were the one at the rez. You were the one at the rez trying for easy kills. Trying to get 2 freeps based on their confusion who were trying to give you a fair fight. So next time you wanna accuse someone of 'false 1v1s', look at your own play.

Keep standing at rezzes! Or take some tips from Gutlard who is always in the open field of battle like me. And seems to have a good BA rotation....
    Last edited by soccercake7; Feb 04 2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Landroval!
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Grupchuk, the fight we had north of OC last night was very fun. After we danced around a tree and were left with only a couple thousand morale each, you briefly sprinted away.... then turned around and charged! That charge and fighting to the end was epic!

dear Dushur and warg pack.. hope my little lvl54 champ didn't scare the bejeezus out of ya .. lol, that's the only reason I could think of for the three of you deciding to pounce and kill me last night when I was by my little lonesome :P
    [B]Numenorean Guard, Landroval[/B]
    [B][COLOR=ORANGE]Nuthor-R9 Hunter, Nuthric-R7 Champion, Nuthoranna-R6 Burglar, Nuthro-R0 Guardian, Gotku-R9 Warg[/B][/COLOR]

I camp rezes also, to be fair. I just have A.D.D., so only do it for small lengths of time... Some nights, the only way to get most freeps solo is by standing head-deep in a bush...

I try to tell the creep groups that if they are wiping other freep groups to only send 1 to the rez every few minutes but they never listen...teehee

I do prefer open field fights though; plenty of room for beginner's dance fighting.

Gut Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth_KM View Post
    dear Dushur and warg pack.. hope my little lvl54 champ didn't scare the bejeezus out of ya .. lol, that's the only reason I could think of for the three of you deciding to pounce and kill me last night when I was by my little lonesome :P
    More like a little bacon was left where the puppies could scarf it up.
    PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

Good fights Shilohh & Radar on BB. I like getting and giving ren/inf after good fights like that.

Gut Out!

I don't want to hijack this thread, so this will be my second and last reply in relation to this.

Find one other person who thinks I 'keep creeps around to gank'. I am literally solo, roaming all over the map.
    Well, as I stated on my first reply and you don't seem to understand, my perception of your play-style comes from the outcomes I had when finding you in the moors. I didn't say that you are lying about looking for 1vs1, but I did explain why my perception of what you do is different. You do understand that I don't automatically get a memo telling me what is your current "style". To me you are just the same player that I remember killing me with a bigger group, and that's what I'd be expecting from you.

###....

And even IF that was my big goal out there.....getting into 1v1s, then magically summoning freeps....why would you start a fight with me, then try to kill the burg that didn't hit you once, then hit me again while I was mounted?
    Nobody said that was your big goal. I was just telling you why I reacted in the way I did. From your first post, I thought you were curious to why I did it.

As for hitting you while you were mounted, that's because I'm out in the moors to stick arrows on freeps, I guess that also answers your other question on why I hit the burg

Remember, you were the one at the rez. You were the one at the rez trying for easy kills. Trying to get 2 freeps based on their confusion who were trying to give you a fair fight. So next time you wanna accuse someone of 'false 1v1s', look at your own play.
    Did I accused you of false 1vs1s?

Also, didn't all that happen between the road that goes from east TA norbogs to TR? We were near the the rock that's close to the bears. Come on! you call that rez circle camping?

Btw, I do hang around the rez circle, at TR rez I normally don't stay excessively close to it, but Lugs rez is so close to OC that there is not really that much space in between for not being close, and I see nothing wrong with that. What other way do you think one can find raiders away from their 12 to 24 people group they zerg you with? and if I do get some easy kills at the rez, it's just because the player I find raids too much; I have no chance at winning against several freep classes when they are well played.

...Trying to get 2 freeps based on their confusion who were trying to give you a fair fight.
    lol you gave me a good laughter here, your statement doesn't even make sense. Yeah poor 2 freeps that were in front of a BA capable of two shotting them all, a burg, a LM, and his pet too for easy mode kills, yeah run for your lives!

Moreover, this gives me the impression that you really think a LM vs a BA is a fair fight unless you're just trying to make me look good after I said in another thread that most freeps don't even acknowledge how ridiculous balance is in PvP as long as they are the ones been favored by it.

Keep standing at rezzes! Or take some tips from Gutlard who is always in the open field of battle like me. And seems to have a good BA rotation....
    lol this is the second time I see a freep referring me for tips to Gutlard.

You better not be feeding them Gutlard, the EYE is watching and he doesn't like creeps making freeps happy!

As a last note, just so you know Fellrotten if you find me in the moors, please don't assume I'm looking for 1vs1. I'm just looking for things to kill in a small scale fight setting. Really, these days a well geared and played LM, Minstrel, Guardian, Champion will kill me without much problem because of all the changes turbine has been making on PvE side. To put it in simple words, they do a lot of damage and have too many tricks to stay alive that greatly outweight my version of survival skills.

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text on this thread
    Last edited by Forza; Feb 05 2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Nandir - Caradhraz - Alundil - and others
    Burzumgoth - Nardur - Zhugash - and others

Thanks for the fight on west TA lawn Probeard. It was close and came out alive with 500 health left.

Thanks for the fight at Lugz XR to a RK I don't remember the name to 2 nites ago. You took me out and then 3 seconds later you bled out.

Thanks for the fight just north of Lugz XR to a lvl 72 LM. Thought I had you til you healed. Was fun!

The close fights, win or lose, are the funnest!
    Gahran Lonefoot..Leader of the Legion of Valour..Landroval

Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast