We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kodak Moments...

Navaer,

Ell
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Jan 31 2011 at 12:50 AM.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Re: Kodak Moments...

Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Oh my god! RUN!!!

Elf tricks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000315ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Modest Mornien the Nocturnal Warden

When you left tonight things came to an end and this happend....................

Never trust a warg who didn't get enough to eat!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000003dad/signature.png]Stingy[/charsig]

lol, did chiron pull a blinx and treadmill? *gasp*
    also i liked the elf army and warg eating uruk screenshots, i laughed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."

Ellou I just realized something as I looked at your Sig. You and I both picked up Explorer but totally protested mining and never leveled it even to tier 1. That's awesome. I figure thats what Dwarves are for right? Why break a nail mining useless rocks when I can run around singing to trees and impaling stuff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000315ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalas_Moonleaf View Post
    Ellou I just realized something as I looked at your Sig. You and I both picked up Explorer but totally protested mining and never leveled it even to tier 1. That's awesome. I figure thats what Dwarves are for right? Why break a nail mining useless rocks when I can run around singing to trees and impaling stuff.
    Yeah....too funny Morn ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by spikeywikey View Post
    lol, did chiron pull a blinx and treadmill? *gasp*
    also i liked the elf army and warg eating uruk screenshots, i laughed
    Totally...we were fighting at Grams and he just went into lala land...had to position myself for a good shot ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zythor View Post
    When you left tonight things came to an end and this happend....................

Awesome capture!

Quote Originally Posted by Zythor View Post

Lolz! Seeing how this is a RL husband and wife makes this pic all the better! Talk about redefining getting your head bit off!

TAKE OUT THE TRASH NOW STINGY!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006e2c3/signature.png]Rabies[/charsig]

Hahahha. Priceless

Growlie knows sometimes you gotta crack that whip
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000065bb8/signature.png]Defilerawr[/charsig]
    Defilerawr/Garawr/Wargawr/Reavrawr/Grax
    "When people ask me if I roleplay, I say yes. I pretend to be myself all the time."

Bump...lol...blast from the past!

Good Hunting,

Ell

i find this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

this thread must be older than dirt... ell without MOORS GEAR?!?! and an elven warden?! who are these people??!! though i have to admit i LOL"D pretty hard at the warg pic xD

Make love not war.
    Pinkprincess

Nice Pink...lol...more pix people!

Good Hunting,

Ell

Lol nice pink
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

he pay me for that ahaha
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by Oncard View Post
    Make love not war.
    OP or not,there are ways to screw a mini!
    Last edited by 1nTruDeR; May 05 2012 at 10:57 AM.

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Rating for Sale!

Hurry sale ends soon!

HAHA thats perfect comming from the store brand buying run at any sec there is a threat freep glad I irratate you well enough to have you take the time to do all this. guess its a job well done!!!!!!!!!
    Calidog
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002e571/signature.png]Calidog[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by caliboy14 View Post
    HAHA thats perfect comming from the store brand buying run at any sec there is a threat freep glad I irratate you well enough to have you take the time to do all this. guess its a job well done!!!!!!!!!
    Calidog
    You were better off not even acknowledging this. And for the record i have one brand and it's the one i earned. And no you got it all wrong man...just calling you out on you bs rating.

Funny thread, something like this might bother Cali....
    I personally think stuff like this is hypocrisy....I mean whats the difference between payin 50c for little icon to make your character better and shellin out 15 bucks a month to play the side that is ez mode? I know that wasn't your point and it was about his rating...but just sayin about the mentality.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    Funny thread, something like this might bother Cali....
    I personally think stuff like this is hypocrisy....I mean whats the difference between payin 50c for little icon to make your character better and shellin out 15 bucks a month to play the side that is ez mode? I know that wasn't your point and it was about his rating...but just sayin about the mentality.
    This was just some lite humor...heh...but to your point lets just say things look different from where you sit. I've got a rank 8 warg and to me that is pure easy mode....btw i pay 99 bucks a year and not a penny more. Great deal compared to other current mmo's with a tenth of the content.

The hypocrisy in my mind is lotro allowing pay to win buffs in the first place. They are tripping over dollars to pick up the pennies. If they are going to continue this nonsense, then it would be cool if the second you pop p2w then you are basically an npc til it wears off. No rating, infamy, or kb. Just like the troll or the ranger.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast