We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yeah I think what is ez mode depends on what ya like to play. I have mini and warden....I dropped sub because it was just stupidly easy....it got boring TBH. For some reason warg hasn't ever gotten there for me....probably just me. Minis can crush about anything rk can take half yer life in 1 second, stuff like that my warg can never do.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    Yeah I think what is ez mode depends on what ya like to play. I have mini and warden....I dropped sub because it was just stupidly easy....it got boring TBH. For some reason warg hasn't ever gotten there for me....probably just me. Minis can crush about anything rk can take half yer life in 1 second, stuff like that my warg can never do.
    heh yeah - i guess my baseline is a hunter...lol...easiest kill in the moors (well not including greenies). The guard is fun - opish, but not over the top.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

mini and warden stupidly OP yes, play a hunter, a solo captain, a LM, a rk if you think it's so ezmode. enjoy the wargs killing you before you come out of the knockdown, sure you can hit for 7k if you have my build and get a lucky double buffed crit, but you have to do a minimum of 6 attacks before that. ,my warg I can kill most rks before they get 4 off. so yeah warg is pretty darn ezmode as far as that goes too.. but anyways.. the point is that paying TP for store stuff is not the same as being VIP at all. do I have a problem with storebought stuff, nope.. if you need it and have the money to waste go for it. but if you wanna resub and don't like being so OP, play anything BUT those 2 classes lol
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    a solo captain
    ^this. There's been a few people who have successfully pulled off solo captaining but it requires a totally different mind(and skill-!)set from usual cappy play (which would be grouping) and it's quite different from PvE cappie solo play as well. I mean, lets be honest, if you solo kill something on a cappie 1) it was a 1v1 (and apparently the opponent sucked bad) 2) the opponent was afk. With pretty much no ranged attacks, no debuffs (not that I remember) and no dps the cappie imho is the hardest solo class in the moors.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

OP.. both sides have it. Proper geared n played mini/warden, ranked def/spider. No point being dellusional and thinking it only exists on one side. Want a challange, play hunter were anything can kill you if they get the jump on you first. I'd say wargs were in the same boat pre-u6, but atleast they still had exit options. I can't imagine a solo cappy either. Low rank def/reavs look terrible. Both sides have bad and OP problems. Not including wls.. their morale/mits/crit def with heals is stupidly good, but their dmg is so far off, they actually resemble something of 'balance'.

One big problem, and I knew it was coming when it got properly implemented to function right. R15 lootbox brands.. with the passing of time, they are in a great many hands. Until you experince fighting so many people, even raids full of them, that are nearly always immune to CC.. don't complain about OP to me. Lets not fool ourselves.. the r15 brand/insignia would be, hands down, the most powerful items in the game if usable outside moors. Easily making them the most powerful tool in the moors.

The sad part comes in when people are using other stuff to warrent they are actually good at this game. Safe fall items, using the slow immunity exploit, store-bought candy of all types all in an effort to garnish admiration from peers. How can anyones ego be so dellusional to do these things? Spending money in an effort to gain victories, this is a simple fantasy video game.. not world war III. I have a new term for these people.. Donald Trump's hair. That's right.. money spending ego maniacs that are merely fake facets to reality. If you want to be Donald trump's hair.. keep on spending money/tp to gain victories. I'll keep coming, barely ever using tokens/scrolls/food/oils/chants for buffs. Stance up, k, I'm good to go.. time to fight.

My words are my honor. Love or hate them, I will speak what I feel is the truth.. respect that or don't. I'm here to fight, not win anyone over.. and I don't need to spend any extra money to find excitement and fun, nor do I need to exploit cheats. I almost feel sad for those of you that feel the need to.. if you're looking for pity, that's what you'll get from me, not my admiration or acknowledgement of leetness. And some of you dumb butts should be spending money on your ladies/kids, not on yourselves for video game candy. Get a grip on reality.

Now post some pics, bitches. That is this threads purpose.. I would if I knew how!

Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    Now post some pics, bitches.
    Well since you asked for them specifically,

Here you go!!

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

First of all....Itty, awwwww!
    Secondly yeah I shoulda been more clear, hunters are not ez mode in any book. Dps is sweet with nice skills for moors but soo easy to kill. Like I said its prolly just me but my warg doesnt feel at all op, I have a mini and warden and know how to compare the two.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

I dont have any kodak moments, but I saw some freeps sprinting back to EC this afternoon and they started to really slow right by the gate. All that running back and forth must have been exhausting. Perhaps they need a little boost?

So if you're a freep on crick and your "get up and go has got up and went" you should try a hunk a cheese.

Last edited by Thorgrum; Sep 16 2012 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    I would if I knew how!
    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Forum...er_Forum_Stuff

Ask and thou shalt receive. Now make pictures happen!

Guess I should add one myself. From the good old times! (I'm in the middle :P)
    Quit.

Time to make this fair

Spot the difference? Yeah my mordirths brand is gone. I guess this is supposed to make me feel better. Maybe I can start having a challenge.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

1v1s from back in the day

The ultimate reaver formation! We made the group of about 6 freeps log.

Also, Halkin you can own most stuff without that brand :P tho i would've kept it and maybe used it for rvr or 3v10 or smth :P
    Everyone will cry about something at some point. I will, you will...by god, we know some people will constantly cry about irrelevant stuff, don't let it get to you though. Keep on rockin' ^^

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Boredom made me check in, memories made me click this thread, nostalgia makes me happy it still exists. Ell I thought you'd be at least r14 by now, you're slacking.

OMG Blinx! How you been?
    Quit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

long time ago with good fights and good players
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Time to make this fair

Spot the difference? Yeah my mordirths brand is gone. I guess this is supposed to make me feel better. Maybe I can start having a challenge.
    Woh...impressive dude...very...

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Suilaid Naughty Moors Warriors,

Good Hunting,

Ell

Nice pic!
    Here`s one of my own

DAMN I LOOK GOOD! ^.^

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    *Burzan's schmexy pic*
    Never going out to freepside ever again.
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Woh...impressive dude...very...

Good Hunting,

Ell
    It would be impressive if he showed his 6th bag too.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Quote Originally Posted by Galahadur View Post
    It would be impressive if he showed his 6th bag too.

LMAO guess I still have to prove that and I just like to gimp myself and die. Finally bought RoR yesterday and did not even buy the one with the 6th bag :P
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    LMAO guess I still have to prove that and I just like to gimp myself and die. Finally bought RoR yesterday and did not even buy the one with the 6th bag :P
    Nothing to prove Halk, just heard in OOC people doubting. I don't really care. Freeps get 1st ager's and creeps get brands, that's the way i see things. Besides, PvP isn't fun without people dying anyway.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

The one the only Sletho

Lol Sletho!

Ellouhollia vs. Morroh - Pre-RoR Video Tributes

Suilaid Morroh - Awesome fights and so glad to have my 'ol 'ima kill you' buddy back in town ;-)
    I think you're a little rusty else you'd have bested me...alas Gw2...in any case...you're on CANDID CAMERA! (all weekend I been recording the last of pre-RoR PvP - lots more to come...)

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Last edited by Ellouhollia; Oct 15 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Ellou vs. Bane (plus some 1v1 circle action in the background)

Nice fights Bane...sorry I think i stun turned here and there...after that thread I have now noticed the muscle memory hahahah...I mean I never ever even though about it before.

Another video in my tribute to pre-RoR action:

Good Hunting,

Ell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast