We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lore-Master Night. April 1st.

*Just a reminder*

April 1st, 2011

6PM Central US Time

MUST BE STICKY GOURD TRAITED.

Roleplaying will be allowed at this event. But it will not be required.

We'll meet at Glan Vraig with our potions and everything ready at 6PM(If you're not familiar with what you should bring with you, than ask someone who frequently plays in the Ettenmoors). I'll have a group open that only LMs can join. At 6PM I'll start explaining how our raid will work. Be familiar with what group number your in.

FYI - I won't be RPing.
    FREEPS - Lebury -75 LM, Bregobrand - 65 Burg. CREEPS - Barbrastreisand - Reaver and Thinkwityourdipstick - Warg.

Re: Lore-Master Night. April 1st.

I hope I can make it... As the enemy... To kick you in the sticky gourds! DEATH TO LM'S AND SNICKERDOODLE AND OTHER PETS WHO'S NAMES I DON'T KNOW BUT MOSTLY SNICKERDOODLE.

Snickerdoodle... I just felt a typing it a third time was needed.
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

I'll be out there on that day on my lore-master. Yet, I don't get home from work until 6:45PM, so I'll be a little late.
    Pinkfae, 140 Lore-Master (Rank 10) • Gagamba, Rank 10 Spider

Landroval

Just found out I may be driving home from college that night for the weekend, we'll see what happens.
    Bumblybee

Anyone frapsing?
    FREEPS - Lebury -75 LM, Bregobrand - 65 Burg. CREEPS - Barbrastreisand - Reaver and Thinkwityourdipstick - Warg.