We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: ICPR change at LT fight

Bug still present the day before Update 3.
    Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod

Quote Originally Posted by john_anthony View Post
    utterly and completely ridiculous. so let me get this straight, you want the fight to be intentionally kept bugged so as to be trivially easy, and not only that, but to also to increase the loot profile for this ridiculously easy endeavor. absolutely not, on both counts.

fix the bug, please. and loot should continue to be commensurate with difficulty.
    I don't consider OD disease challenge to be any harder than LT with or without ICPR. Disease takes about a third as long as a BG clear, gives a guaranteed symbol and a chance for a second. I hardly think adding a symbol chance to the LT is making symbols too easy to acquire (I mean, it's not the same as handing them out in a lottery).
    DROVER - champion
    DROGARTH - captain DROVANN - guardian DROTHIR - Loremaster
    DROVII - hunter DROGREN - burglar

OD disease challenge is a lot harder than LT even sans ICPR.

LT you need a tank, between 1 and 3 people who understand corruption removals (may include tank), between 1 and 2 healers and up to 8 people who can run away when their name is called.

Disease you have up to 4 times as many people taking constant damage, as well as a hard DPS gate. (Your DPS must be THIS HIGH to ride)
    Last edited by Iracham; May 24 2011 at 01:33 AM.
    I want my "The Venomous" title back.

Quote Originally Posted by Iracham View Post
    OD disease challenge is a lot harder than LT even sans ICPR.

LT you need a tank, between 1 and 3 people who understand corruption removals (may include tank), between 1 and 2 healers and up to 8 people who can run away when their name is called.

Disease you have up to 4 times as many people taking constant damage, as well as a hard DPS gate. (Your DPS must be THIS HIGH to ride)
    Disease has half the difficulty as Lt, if that. It took us weeks to learn the Lt fight. Disease? We 1-shot it the first night. They're not even close.

Granted, Disease does require more DPS; but it's a very low DPS threshold to meet for a 12 man raid (we 10 manned it on a 2nd alt run; we've been 20k/tree from beating it with just 1 wave of adds on our main run.).

Disease add pulls are faster and easier and the boss fight is more forgiving. Lt - miss a corruption removal, someone gets slowed, beasty catches them and kills them, add spawns, beasty is running loose, things start falling apart quickly. Disease - someone AOEs the wrong adds, dies, gets a rez, crisis over.

Go ahead and put a 1st age symbol in BG, I still won't want to run it because I'm burnt out on it and I don't want to spend the time clearing the adds.
    "For them to perceive the advantage of defeating the enemy, they must also have their rewards." ~Sun Tzu

If you have 12 consistently competent players I can see disease being easier. We're usually going in with less than that. So, LT is a bit easier because we can shove those lukewarm bodies over in a corner and yell at them to run when necessary.

That said, I'm sick as hell of running BG too, and we didn't really get into it until september 2010 (a couple of durchest EM and twins EM kills back before last summer, but that was it)
    I want my "The Venomous" title back.

After Update:

- ICPR debuff still not there
    - Tank can now get the Purple Eye

(not sure about Beast aggro & Yellow eyes)
    [B]Elendilmir - [COLOR=#3333ff]Evenwyn[/COLOR][/B] Burglar[B] - [COLOR=#3333ff]Evendale[/COLOR][/B] Guardian
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=2][B]Combat Analysis[/B] [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2]([B]v4.2.3b[/B]) - [/SIZE][/FONT]Download "[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info502-CombatAnalysis.html"]here[/URL]"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2