We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Poppin' a pot to avoid a kb on yourself

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    if your so worried about KB's why dont you just go farm some of your kinmates on thier creeps , like the rest of GS ? btw i creep on E server , where there's real pvp
    1/10

Put some effort into it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]
    | Disciples Of The Watch |[/center][/color][/font]

if your so worried about KB's why dont you just go farm some of your kinmates on thier creeps , like the rest of GS ? btw i creep on E server , where there's real pvp
    Buhahahahahahahahhaa...sry, composing myself. lol, I spent 3 months on E....it sux.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

picking fights on the forums is the best pvp around atm , dont get your panties all in a bunch lol

Mortem Tyrannis

picking fights on the forums is the best pvp around atm , dont get your panties all in a bunch lol
    At least make it a good fight.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]

ow ! the pimply faced nerds in Slipknot T-shirts win again !

Mortem Tyrannis

ow ! the pimply faced nerds in Slipknot T-shirts win again !

fail troll is fail

You don't deserve a funny picture.... so have this instead

Last edited by -Sylvan-Shadow-; Apr 24 2011 at 05:33 PM.

actually as a troll , the more i get you to respond , the more i win , but this is now boring and my moms calling me up from the basement for a fine easter dinner of ham hotpockets and tang . /wave

Mortem Tyrannis

8. Apr 24 2011, 05:39 PM

actually as a troll , the more i get you to respond , the more i win , but this is now boring and my moms calling me up from the basement for a fine easter dinner of ham hotpockets and tang . /wave
    No, trolling is all about provoking people into responding in an emotional manner.

lrn2troll

Good day to you sir.

Wow, the Moors must be boring. We actually made 3 pages on one thread. Yay.

.......Can we make it 4? ........
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a010000159df3/signature.png]Charrk[/charsig] [color=red][size=3]PvMP meter:[/size] It is my opinion that NO game company has a clue what PvP is.[/color]
    [color=orange][size=3]Wisdom of the Sharkdog:[/size][/color][color=violet] Barter systems weren;t that cool when they first added them, so stop already with new barter items.[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by -Sylvan-Shadow- View Post
    Why would you use that? you never get below half morale with all your bubbles and personal guard.
    Live the myth you create...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000008caad/signature.png]Tarbosh[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by dinin42 View Post
    Wow, the Moors must be boring. We actually made 3 pages on one thread. Yay.

.......Can we make it 4? ........
    In the process.....
    [CENTER][HR][/HR][IMG]http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz356/Mayhem7_7/Lotro/ForumSigniture.png?t=1388701742[/IMG]
    [LEFT][SIZE=1][FONT=arial][B][I]"In the old days you could just wack a guy and be done with it. Now everyone's feelings are involved." ~ Teddy Deserve [/I][COLOR=#008000](The Gank Squad)[/COLOR] Landroval: [COLOR=#0033ff]R10 Champ[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0033ff]R8 Burg[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]R8 Reaver[/COLOR][/B]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by PF-Grumpy View Post
    You missed his point entirely... which frankly isn't that surprising.

The point is that you already play a class that has significant advantages over most in the moors, and then come in crying that someone cheated you out of a KB.

Also, please don't try to tell me that a guardian isn't one of the easiest PvP classes to play in the game. After playing pretty much every class (for a signifigant amount of time), I know for a fact that when I want to take it easy and smash some heads I log on to my guardian.

So go back out with your ez-mode guardian, smash up some creeps, and quit crying like a little baby that one or two potted you out of a KB.

Sincerely,

Finothir, Ez-mode Guardian

Eoblod don't you have better things to do than feed me? (rhetorical question, I'll save you the effort)

I wasn't crying at all, you totally missed the point of the thread (which frankly isn't that surprising).
    It's totally like you to focus on one little thing and then attack.
    Obvious troll post is obvious (except to Eoblod).

Now, off-topic and into this little argument we've been having for well over 6 months now...

Yuh, the guardian is one of the best pvp classes out there, thanks to a number of nice cd's. I agree with you, but stop insinuating that is the reason I am able to take down a majority of creeps.

I refrain from using cd's unless I have to, being outnumbered etc (with the exception of sprint).
    I don't like to use them in 1v1's, you'll never see me pop a double pledge in a 1v1, and you'll rarely see me pop a single pledge.
    You don't listen do you? I'm pretty sure I told you this in another thread.
    How is that ez-mode? I rely on out-maneuvering my target.
    I don't know why you keep flogging this dead horse.

Seems like the only thing you are good at is replying to forum threads.

Hence, I look forward to your response.

L2critharder
    Shyma, formerly Shima
    Bashel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2