We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dear Grungen

Re: Dear Grungen

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlyn View Post
    My hat goes out to the freeps tonight.... besides bridge jumping over and over you guys gave us a real run for our money tonight. Great heals over there.
    What do you mean by bridge jumping?

If it is jumping off the bridge into the river I don't think the Crickits raid was doing this, if you are talking about something else it is possible we did this we were falling back to the bridge a lot to shed NPCs/regroup. Though I think we also pushed into TA a lot since we outnumbered the creeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000044d2cf/signature.png]Tronsaw[/charsig]
    [B]Crickhollow[/B] Tron- r7 EZmode Champ Minitron-65 Minstrel, Spidertron r6 weaver
    [B]Brandywine[/B] Tronsaw r8 Freaver [B]TWKSL[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Renlotho View Post
    That was either after I logged off or you're talking about the Crickits raid. Ours disintegrated once Donut left unless folks reformed after I logged. Glad to hear the Freeps were showing something out there. We had one good defense of TR last night that I remember where we pushed you back to TA, but my raid was getting killed once Donut left. We just got too spread out. I'm hopeful that raid got it together after I logged.
    When I joined in the evening (was out earlier failing at guerrilla tactics) numbers where small I tried to get a fight at crossroads, which didn't work out. Then our numbers ballooned with people I didn't know. We had one good throw down in the cows where freeps had to eventually retreat because most were out of power. After that it was one loooong grind trying to find a way to get creeps out-of-position or break creep healing or frustrate them into making a mistake. Generally none of it worked. Freeps did get a bunch of kills later at TR and pushed creeps back into TA, but that was mostly because of the insta-doubling of our numbers with the Crickets raid. By that time I was worn out and couldn't see or think straight, so I logged.* Heard the night continued to be interesting.

There have been a few bright moments, but last 48 hours freeps have essentially been schooled. Nice job creeps.

*I then logged on my lvl52 LM for some easy questing and promptly walked off a bridge in the Great Delving to my death.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000020bc6/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by donutfromouterspace View Post
    There have been a few bright moments, but last 48 hours freeps have essentially been schooled. Nice job creeps.
    I fully agree with this, but I'm glad you cleared it up for everyone

Love,
    Two Dolla and thier new Creepmates

PS: Keep the infamy flowing please I need to rank my defiler so that I can enter God Mode at Rank 6. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron79 View Post
    What do you mean by bridge jumping?
    We chased a couple freeps down into the West TA Bridge waters to finish a wipe and after we dropped them we turned to see freeps jumping back into the water single file. We continued to kill em there for what seemed like 15 minutes straight. Was a blast!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlyn View Post
    We chased a couple freeps down into the West TA Bridge waters to finish a wipe and after we dropped them we turned to see freeps jumping back into the water single file. We continued to kill em there for what seemed like 15 minutes straight. Was a blast!
    True dat, It was a great farmfest!

Great for some. I can't touch the bottom anywhere down there. Not even behind OC where everyone else can cross!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000007ab0f/signature.png]Cupcakes[/charsig]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3