We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 62 of 287 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 7174

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Gratz Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by Erohim View Post
    kill creeps ofc u dont get rating Standing near a tyrrant all days
    Noob he was talking about your ban I think Indeed you have no right speaking of perma bans lmao

Gratz Grimmjaw on rank!

Myth,.... Come back,... You are no dwarf, you are an idiot!

Oh and another off-topic, Faileon, love the name of your Creep tribe lmao, Affen mit Waffen
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Grats Grimm! well done.

Gratz Grimm.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jan 31 2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Gratz , Thor. Keep up the good work!

Maybe one day they will fix spiders and I can start ranking again too.

Gratz on rank the latest lot
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Grats on rank Grim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Oh and another off-topic, Faileon, love the name of your Creep tribe lmao, Affen mit Waffen

Monkeys with Weapons <3. Craziest tribe on Vanyar, lots of funny guys
    Last edited by Faileon; Jan 31 2012 at 11:21 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Thanks everyone.

As with every rank up I will be soloing a bit more to see what I am capable of solo with the upgrade.

But behave or the pack will get you!!
    Proud leader of www.thewesternalliance.org On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Trololololo

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c01000010d221/signature.png]Morkorga[/charsig]
    Faileon R10 - Nub Hunter...

[b]Mess with the best, die like the rest.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    As with every rank up I will be soloing a bit more to see what I am capable of solo with the upgrade.

But behave or the pack will get you!!
    So, what you're saying is, that if you're not capable of ezmoding solo, you're gonna go back ezmoding with a pack? *chuckle*

PS. Ooops...I got trolled into replying. Sorry all.
    Yilk, Zorb, Cin, Zoy

Quote Originally Posted by Faileon View Post
    Trololololo

damn you tell me how!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c00000009f201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Yilkiz View Post
    So, what you're saying is, that if you're not capable of ezmoding solo, you're gonna go back ezmoding with a pack? *chuckle*

so infinitely sad I don't have words for it, you have my eternal pity.

so infinitely sad I don't have words for it, you have my eternal pity.
    Please do enlighten me on what is so infinitely sad and what I have done to deserve your eternal pity.

Is it that I replied to your threat, that if your soloing capabilities weren't to your satisfaction, you'd return to your packing business, and thus make life miserable to the ones opposing you?
    Or is it that I even dared to reply to you in the first place, insinuating you're not the bravest PvMP:er on Laurelin?
    Or may it perhaps be that I used the word "ezmoding" on you, a creep!? Because we all know, ezmoding is all about which side you play on, and not what type of person you are. A creep could never be ezmoding, not even a 100 vs 1. End of story.

PS. There, trolled again. I'll leave it be and won't reply again.
    Yilk, Zorb, Cin, Zoy

Please do enlighten me on what is so infinitely sad and what I have done to deserve your eternal pity.

Is it that I replied to your threat, that if your soloing capabilities weren't to your satisfaction, you'd return to your packing business, and thus make life miserable to the ones opposing you?
    Or is it that I even dared to reply to you in the first place, insinuating you're not the bravest PvMP:er on Laurelin?
    Or may it perhaps be that I used the word "ezmoding" on you, a creep!? Because we all know, ezmoding is all about which side you play on, and not what type of person you are. A creep could never be ezmoding, not even a 100 vs 1. End of story.

I can't even take you seriously any more, you're really showing your ugliest side here.
    Please continue on your ad hominem assaults, they are providing the whole of creepside, and most of freepside with a good laugh.

Let me just analyse what you said, whether that is infinitely sad is for each to themselves to judge.
    First I want to note that Grimmjaw's post that started the discussion was made in the context of "Hey, Y. Grats for rank X."

"So, what you're saying,"
    This indicates that you try to summarize what Grimm said and that you're not fully certain that is the truth. Also suggests that if what you're saying is wrong, the mistake is not yours, but Grimm's. You're putting the words you say into his mouth.
    "that if you're not capable of ezmoding solo,"
    Here you state that what Grimm is going to do is very easy and you suggest that he might not be capable of performing this easy task. Clearly you say and suggest that Grimm is a unskilled player.
    "you're gonna go back ezmoding with a pack?"
    Here you suggest that Grimm would do something even easier than something that was already described as easy.
    "*chuckle*"
    The first sign of the immense amount of irony that
    "PS. Ooops...I got trolled into replying. Sorry all."
    You deny Grimmjaw as serious person by calling him a troll and also prevents being called a troll yourself, because you already appointed the troll in this debate. You also refrain from calling him a troll in his face, you instead turn to the public. The "Ooops" adds to the irony. Apologizing again puts the blame to the other.

Basically, you suggest whatever he does is easy. And that whatever you claimed is logically derived from what Grimmjaw said.
    IMO: You're very skilled in writing such posts. The way you turn his own words to harm himself and be fully unaccountable due to the way it's written. Basically the irony determines the message. If there'd be no irony you didn't even give your own opinion, safe the sorry for baiting.

"Please do enlighten me on what is so infinitely sad and what I have done to deserve your eternal pity."
    This is a very exact question which literally states what was said before. You also state that you have no clue whatsoever why Grimmjaw called you that.

"Is it that I replied to your threat, that if your soloing capabilities weren't to your satisfaction, you'd return to your packing business, and thus make life miserable to the ones opposing you?"
    Here we see the same tactic used as in the first post. The words are from Grimmjaw, not Yillkiz, at least so it is stated.

"Or is it that I even dared to reply to you in the first place, insinuating you're not the bravest PvMP:er on Laurelin?"
    Suggests that Grimmjaw thinks he is the bravest PvMPer on Laurelin, I do sense some irony though.

"Or may it perhaps be that I used the word "ezmoding" on you, a creep!? Because we all know, ezmoding is all about which side you play on, and not what type of person you are. A creep could never be ezmoding, not even a 100 vs 1. End of story."
    Suggesting that Grimmjaw thinks whatever he does is most certainly not easy. Also suggests that Grimmjaw would raise the argument that creeps are not easy. Then suggesting something else that Grimmjaw could add to his argument which is a ridicilous statement. We again see that words are put into Grimmjaw's mouth and also the irony is well present.

"PS. There, trolled again. I'll leave it be and won't reply again."
    Same as last time. Stating that Grimmjaw is a troll and thereby trying to devalue whatever he says. Then you state your own matureness how you'll not be provoked by a troll again.

So far my try for an objective analysis, I must note that purely objective analyses are non-existant because ones own opinions always affect what you see. Therefore I ask you to question whatever I stated above and form an analyis and opinion for yourself.
    To each their own opinion. Mine happens to be the same as Grimmjaw's. The difference would be that I'm interested in the reasons and Grimmjaw is not. (I presume?)
    Last edited by Turukano; Feb 01 2012 at 06:17 PM.
    [URL="http://karn-aanug.mmoguildsites.com/"][CENTER][I][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Georgia"]Aurora Rubra Venit[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER][/URL]

Too much analysis . Laurelin had, and still has most of the best players i ve met in my mmo life, as persons and as characters in game. Try not to spoil that , the ones you still play there. Its what makes LoTRo fun. And give some respect to Grim, he s here long before you guys knew how to pounce, and to my knowledge he never created any problems but on the contrary amplified the action.

( Oh, and being in Swtor, that doesnt mean as a lifer in lotro i cant still login and pwn you, so watch the trolling on me :P )
    Chrysamere , Warden 140lv r11 - Tanking since 2008

well, as a matter of fact, playing all the time with a warg pack is easy mode
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c00000009f201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Turukano View Post
    To each their own opinion. Mine happens to be the same as Grimmjaw's. The difference would be that I'm interested in the reasons and Grimmjaw is not. (I presume?)
    correct, after 5 years I honestly don't care anymore. As Akrar says, when the freeps complain about your warg, you are doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Turukano View Post
    Let me just analyse what you said, whether that is infinitely sad is for each to themselves to judge.
    First I want to note that Grimmjaw's post that started the discussion was made in the context of "Hey, Y. Grats for rank X."

"So, what you're saying,"
    This indicates that you try to summarize what Grimm said and that you're not fully certain that is the truth. Also suggests that if what you're saying is wrong, the mistake is not yours, but Grimm's. You're putting the words you say into his mouth.
    "that if you're not capable of ezmoding solo,"
    Here you state that what Grimm is going to do is very easy and you suggest that he might not be capable of performing this easy task. Clearly you say and suggest that Grimm is a unskilled player.
    "you're gonna go back ezmoding with a pack?"
    Here you suggest that Grimm would do something even easier than something that was already described as easy.
    "*chuckle*"
    The first sign of the immense amount of irony that
    "PS. Ooops...I got trolled into replying. Sorry all."
    You deny Grimmjaw as serious person by calling him a troll and also prevents being called a troll yourself, because you already appointed the troll in this debate. You also refrain from calling him a troll in his face, you instead turn to the public. The "Ooops" adds to the irony. Apologizing again puts the blame to the other.

Basically, you suggest whatever he does is easy. And that whatever you claimed is logically derived from what Grimmjaw said.
    IMO: You're very skilled in writing such posts. The way you turn his own words to harm himself and be fully unaccountable due to the way it's written. Basically the irony determines the message. If there'd be no irony you didn't even give your own opinion, safe the sorry for baiting.

"Please do enlighten me on what is so infinitely sad and what I have done to deserve your eternal pity."
    This is a very exact question which literally states what was said before. You also state that you have no clue whatsoever why Grimmjaw called you that.

"Is it that I replied to your threat, that if your soloing capabilities weren't to your satisfaction, you'd return to your packing business, and thus make life miserable to the ones opposing you?"
    Here we see the same tactic used as in the first post. The words are from Grimmjaw, not Yillkiz, at least so it is stated.

"Or is it that I even dared to reply to you in the first place, insinuating you're not the bravest PvMP:er on Laurelin?"
    Suggests that Grimmjaw thinks he is the bravest PvMPer on Laurelin, I do sense some irony though.

"Or may it perhaps be that I used the word "ezmoding" on you, a creep!? Because we all know, ezmoding is all about which side you play on, and not what type of person you are. A creep could never be ezmoding, not even a 100 vs 1. End of story."
    Suggesting that Grimmjaw thinks whatever he does is most certainly not easy. Also suggests that Grimmjaw would raise the argument that creeps are not easy. Then suggesting something else that Grimmjaw could add to his argument which is a ridicilous statement. We again see that words are put into Grimmjaw's mouth and also the irony is well present.

"PS. There, trolled again. I'll leave it be and won't reply again."
    Same as last time. Stating that Grimmjaw is a troll and thereby trying to devalue whatever he says. Then you state your own matureness how you'll not be provoked by a troll again.

So far my try for an objective analysis, I must note that purely objective analyses are non-existant because ones own opinions always affect what you see. Therefore I ask you to question whatever I stated above and form an analyis and opinion for yourself.
    lol, luving it!
    Garhgash - r9 Reavah, Garhaluk - r9 WL
    Garhbash - r7 BA, Garhtrana - r7 Spidey

As Akrar says, when the freeps complain about your warg, you are doing it right.
    Probably true - did I mention I hate wargs? But I also have to admit, that those players I met, who play them - I just looooooveeeeeeeeee....!
    <3
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    Probably true - did I mention I hate wargs? But I also have to admit, that those players I met, who play them - I just looooooveeeeeeeeee....!
    <3
    We're very cuddly really.

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    well, as a matter of fact, playing all the time with a warg pack is easy mode
    Sweeping statement. It all depends how big it is. We can't solo anybody unless we're very lucky. A wp between 4-6 is about right IMHO. And Joylil, I'm getting extremely worried about you mate.....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Feb 03 2012 at 05:07 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Dalai Lama:
    The human capacity to care for others isn’t something trivial or something to be taken for granted. Rather, it is something we should cherish. Compassion is a marvel of human nature, a precious inner resource, and the foundation of our well-being and the harmony of our societies. If we seek happiness for ourselves, we should practice compassion: and if we seek happiness for others, we should also practice compassion.
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Jeez, get a grip people (and dogs) the whole point of PvP is to....err..kill each other....so if the doggies are out and about then just get a group and hunt them...thats the point.

i've had endless hours of fun hunting (and mostly being hunted) so if you don't enjoy it then don't go there.

Dan

Gilarianen/Tomrhymer/Arp
    of SB
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Page 62 of 287 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast