We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 87 of 287 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 7174

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Gratz on rank 12 Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........... .!
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Smile Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Not sure if he reads the tree but,

Big grats to Manuelfin!

My beloved friend, Italian teacher and favourite hunter!

<3
    Masticore Manusdei of Invictus
    Worlyeo - Morphling of Ombre del Bosco

Quote Originally Posted by Cliford View Post
    Brits got what?!
    Better talent than Spain. In football anyway.... Gratz Manuel - this finger, this poke in eye.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

So good battles this afternoon, I enjoyed the action with our 3 man group most of the day! I hope you creeps enjoyed too the fights, at least I died like 5 times so I feed you properly.!

*I heared something in the prancing pony, The darkness is comming, in a form with 8 legs, his name is gorgilh, and will be here to make you cry, to make you run, and to have fun after all*

Do not think you're safe with Gorg around, you don't.

Epic music while you're reading it... and you will not sleep tonight.

Cheers..!

Grats on rank Manuelfin!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

[i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Gratz Manuelfin and Banga, well deserved, keep coming to Ettenmoors now though! Don't ya dare quitting on us!
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Better talent than Spain. In football anyway....
    Nah, we are number one, in football and in unemployement...

Panem et circenses...
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Cool Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Revamped Site - Legio-Victores.shivtr.com

Hello Everyone. I am extending a formal (and a friendly *hug*) invitation to everyone interested in Guild Wars 2 (GW2).

We are working hard to develop a full functioning World vs World (WvW) PvP Guild before release (many of us are in beta). I already have a plan in motion to get us recognized upon release.

The starting point is already done, we have a leader, we have a following, we are experienced, and we need a game like GW2's WvW to replace PvMP.

I want you to join us, to build our community, and most importantly - to have fun.

I am not naive enough to believe we can relive the "golden" days of Lotro PvMP. But I know we can find far more fun and balance in GW2's WvW than we ever could in PvMP.

So come join us in GW2, if you loved lotro's open world PvMP, the people, and the chaos surrounding it.. this game will entertain thoroughly.

With love,

Harmonizer

PS: If you are interested but have any misgivings, talk to me. XOXO
    Guild Leader and General of Karn Aanug

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Gratz to the Rankers.

GW2 beta was enough for me to know I'm staying here so hope you girly's come back now and again and fight some real Guardian's.
    TheOneRing.net
    Forged by and for Fans of J.R.R.Tolkien
    http://www.theonering.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Moir_IV View Post
    Gratz to the Rankers.

GW2 beta was enough for me to know I'm staying here so hope you girly's come back now and again and fight some real Guardian's.
    Why, whats wrong with GW2? Cant be worse than being facerolled by a champ 5vs1, can it?
    Chrysamere , Warden 140lv r11 - Tanking since 2008

All I can say is that Im having great fun last days in Laurelin, im trying to form 3 man groups or duo most of the time, cause going alone with many wargs around is stupid nowdays and its ok I accept that and I will change to fight em, but after all I think we're having some great battles, killing and dying all at once.
    and thanks to Getrand, Rakanor, Wargims, guys who usually go alone and charge around, I hate wargim cause he is not a noob warg like 90% of em, he is good and always hard to beat him.

I hope turbine finally transfer my spider to here, I will play spider around and let's see what happens, thank to creepside for standing fights last days as I said, Im having fun and sure creeps have too.

Cheers, and nice to see Nerf and Celob back today.
    Last edited by Gorgilh; May 05 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Sorry if my champ has been a bit mean lately but it's probably due to him running into Pali's raid a few times and some warg packs. A bit more than 5v1

The main thing I didnt like about GW2 was the same as GW1, if you roll a tank/warrior it's a waist of time, only mez & ele's are any good and it's not my play style.

I do like the look of war of the roses:

War of the Roses - Alpha Gameplay
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zXO...9&feature=plcp

TB's vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnNrH...eature=related
    Last edited by Moir_IV; May 05 2012 at 07:03 PM.
    TheOneRing.net
    Forged by and for Fans of J.R.R.Tolkien
    http://www.theonering.net/

I'm sticking here through thick and thin as normal. BTW all those wargs u see are normally small groups of between 4 and 6. It just so happens they camp the same places. I mean I'll be hunting on my own, hit a freep then suddenly 6 or 7 wargs appear from stealth. Great stuff. TBH since all these peeps left LOTRO for GW2 things are starting to blossom again. Raids both sides are pretty good lately, but please keep off the min/champ combos, its absolutely impossible to do em any damage. Which is gr8 if u want to farm, but people soon get bored and log. I think yesterday was awful creepside till about 6pm.

Uh, no one has left for GW2 as there is no GW2 to leave for yet. It's the same people as usual. Plus Nerfy and Doosh!

Also Moir, the warrior is beast if played right. The classes are very balanced you just have to get it right. I smashed everything with axe/axe rifle combo. You just have to retrait to get the setup you want and/or get some different weapons.

And ye, war of the roses looks great. Long time TB fanboy here, Cynical Brit all the way!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][EN-RP] Laurelin[/COLOR]
    [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]Surgite atque resurgite dum agni leones fient.[/FONT][/I]

Good Guardians are gonna show who are the best WvW guilds I think.

Walls and positional control are the top of my priorities when Fighting with an army.

Plus I love the "tank" stereotype, you do know all classes in GW2 can tank right? Lol...

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

But some do it better than others. I think thats what he's getting at. We use the nominclature we're used to /shrug. If some classes weren't better at some things than others then there would be no need for classes.

It comes down to the fact that in GW2 everyone can do a bit of everything. "Jack of all trades, master of none" is a phrase that springs to mind when looking at the "negatives" (is it a negative? /shrug) of the GW2 system and a positive of the trinity. There are people who enjoy being dedicated healers or tanks, this is also why GW2 will definitely not be the "WoW killer", if I may adhere to such an overused phrase.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001356a0/signature.png]Grukgash[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Garathas View Post
    But some do it better than others. I think thats what he's getting at. We use the nominclature we're used to /shrug. If some classes weren't better at some things than others then there would be no need for classes.

It comes down to the fact that in GW2 everyone can do a bit of everything. "Jack of all trades, master of none" is a phrase that springs to mind when looking at the "negatives" (is it a negative? /shrug) of the GW2 system and a positive of the trinity. There are people who enjoy being dedicated healers or tanks, this is also why GW2 will definitely not be the "WoW killer", if I may adhere to such an overused phrase.
    I would argue that they are not trying to be a wow killer, they are trying to be revolutionary in MMO development.

In that, I would say they have surpassed success.

By saying "all classes can tank", you are still looking at it wrong. The aggro mechanism in GW2 is FECKED UP if looking at it with traditional MMO goggles.

Looking at it for what it is, revolutionary, all classes can "tank" by means of being very skilled at dodging and using skills.

A thief can tank extremely well through dodging and shadowstepping around, elementalists have plenty of armor magics.

"Traditional" tanking does not work... mobs will slip off you (even if you are meleeing it), if you kite... the mob will go "SCREW you!" and attack the noob standing still.

Survivability is relative to player skill, NOT by "some classes can do better than others". A guardian for example is a wet paper bag if the player behind it sucks ###.

For example, in the beginning beta I was dying within 5-10 seconds because I... sucked! Lol. Around level 20 nothing changed other than my skill level, if I screwed up... I died fast, otherwise I would be killing ~5+ things at a time.

This game is awesome, simply put.

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Lol @ this thread turning into bunch of people talking about GW2 like its the solution to all theyr problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoir View Post
    Lol @ this thread turning into bunch of people talking about GW2 like its the solution to all theyr problems.

*hugs Anoir*

Joining us in GW2?

You know its the solution to all your problems, real life and online.

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Any idea when it's going live, I think I might give it a go when its up and running, this weekend has been awful.....

Quote Originally Posted by MechFierce View Post
    I would argue that they are not trying to be a wow killer, they are trying to be revolutionary in MMO development.

In that, I would say they have surpassed success.

By saying "all classes can tank", you are still looking at it wrong. The aggro mechanism in GW2 is FECKED UP if looking at it with traditional MMO goggles.

Looking at it for what it is, revolutionary, all classes can "tank" by means of being very skilled at dodging and using skills.

A thief can tank extremely well through dodging and shadowstepping around, elementalists have plenty of armor magics.

"Traditional" tanking does not work... mobs will slip off you (even if you are meleeing it), if you kite... the mob will go "SCREW you!" and attack the noob standing still.

Survivability is relative to player skill, NOT by "some classes can do better than others". A guardian for example is a wet paper bag if the player behind it sucks ###.

For example, in the beginning beta I was dying within 5-10 seconds because I... sucked! Lol. Around level 20 nothing changed other than my skill level, if I screwed up... I died fast, otherwise I would be killing ~5+ things at a time.

This game is awesome, simply put.
    Not what I was getting at. Ah well, have fun wherever you are!

Hey, theres a new Mount and Blade game coming out based on the war of the roses,

You can keep your GW2 Its bloody dirty Mediaeval Mayhem all the way for me!

"Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory." The Art of War by Sun Tzu
    Connall of Dunland, Warlord of [url=http://frontline.shivtr.com/]Frontline[/url] Freep PvP Alliance

It's cute when I'm fighting 4v1 and I get corpse jumped for the hell of it, seems a little odd.

Obviously I accept when I get it from randomers, I like that I've killed you enough to make you hate me.

xxxxx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000027130a/signature.png]Morkul[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ConnallofLaurelin View Post
    Hey, theres a new Mount and Blade game coming out based on the war of the roses,

You can keep your GW2 Its bloody dirty Mediaeval Mayhem all the way for me!

Aye that looks immense!

Quote Originally Posted by MechFierce View Post
    *hugs Anoir*

Joining us in GW2?

You know its the solution to all your problems, real life and online.
    Hmm...

Maybe.

26. May 08 2012, 05:13 AM

Page 87 of 287 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 187 ... LastLast