We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 257 of 287 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 267 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Haha uglyorcguy is your brothers. The dude that had To transfere his reAver from Eldar

That explains alot To me what kind of person you are
    Best part is that you have nothing to add To My comment about what i really pointed out.. You just wave it away as it never happened

I do agree With you. That someone has To go this far To win in a game built on pixels!, pathetic and really really sad.

Atleast you make me a happy man that you realized i was sarcastic about you!

Ps. I never fought your Warg so i really dont feel butthurt just checked your epic video and took a closed look and asked a few questions

Poor Child!
    Ok i will try explain it for scrubs such as you.

Hold right click then hold left click. Use your other hand to press skills. Thats it.

You fought my reaver and i trashed you with all your cds.
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post

Hold right click then hold left click. Use your other hand to press skills. Thats it.

There are always 2 coins of the same story that you need to consider in this game. This is how easy it is to wtfpwn a red-line wdn with a warg:

https://youtu.be/COui0beP9g8

and this is how easy it is for the blue line wdn to wtfpwn a warg:

https://youtu.be/7O5P5J8wC-8

Dont be hasty to pull credit on you, be it wdn or warg.

Regards to all Laurelinians.
    Chrysamere , Warden 140lv r11 - Tanking since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysamere View Post
    There are always 2 coins of the same story that you need to consider in this game. This is how easy it is to wtfpwn a red-line wdn with a warg:

https://youtu.be/COui0beP9g8

and this is how easy it is for the blue line wdn to wtfpwn a warg:

https://youtu.be/7O5P5J8wC-8

Dont be hasty to pull credit on you, be it wdn or warg.

Regards to all Laurelinians.
    I was gonna write a rather lengthy response but after re-watching those videos I realize theres no point. All I can say is why did you bother to post those? I mean, anyone who plays a warden knows it's much more capable than just backpedalling and spamming self heals without inflicting any major damage at all...

Seriously some of you have big issues.

I have no warden, but one thing I can tell you a good warden can kill any warg easly, in fact can kill any creep ( defiler and WL is apart), in seconds and don't need a single heal skill/gambit.. The problem is laurelin creeps/freeps most of them just have rank and don't know how to play.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    I was gonna write a rather lengthy response but after re-watching those videos I realize theres no point. All I can say is why did you bother to post those? I mean, anyone who plays a warden knows it's much more capable than just backpedalling and spamming self heals without inflicting any major damage at all...
    I suspect the videos are meant to be facetious. That or they were made by a brain damaged Bonobo chimp.
    "It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

After playing for a couple of time on Laurelin and watching these forums I realized Laurelin freeps, and also creeps are so ###### and lets say not that corageous (Ex.: Fingue Alonso, Lancel Bolt, Bearlo, NEVER EVER SOLO, and by solo I mean no freep on a radius of 100m xb)

Only good thing they do is using dresses and arranging marriages lel

Can't handle a proper warg that actually knows how to move and not backpedalling, like that warden, killing that warg with boredom, self-healing abusing and doing sh**** dps. Wardens saying that they can't kill a warg unless tank traited lolololo best players you have here are transfered, Vashburg (not sure), Joeledir, Gloryia, Affwyn. Exception for some like Fawkes or Elethuil and some others I may be forgetting, special mention to Lillye that has more ba*** than most of you.

this

[OOC] randomlaurelinfreep: '2 creeps between Tr-gy, 7/x need heals'
    #JeSuisDunc

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    After playing for a couple of time on Laurelin and watching these forums I realized Laurelin freeps, and also creeps are so ###### and lets say not that corageous (Ex.: Fingue Alonso, Lancel Bolt, Bearlo, NEVER EVER SOLO, and by solo I mean no freep on a radius of 100m xb)

Only good thing they do is using dresses and arranging marriages lel

Can't handle a proper warg that actually knows how to move and not backpedalling, like that warden, killing that warg with boredom, self-healing abusing and doing sh**** dps. Wardens saying that they can't kill a warg unless tank traited lolololo best players you have here are transfered, Vashburg (not sure), Joeledir, Gloryia, Affwyn. Exception for some like Fawkes or Elethuil and some others I may be forgetting, special mention to Lillye that has more ba*** than most of you.

this

[OOC] randomlaurelinfreep: '2 creeps between Tr-gy, 7/x need heals'
    lol! Just lol The times i played in Group/raid on Beo is at max a handfull!! There is no need to play in group on Beo. Nothing can kill it solo anyway! The sad part is that i only a handfull of times have faced solo creeps! The few times i get to gank a soloer, that person just OOC QQ and 20s later i get 3+ on me! Unless there is a BA among them you cant beat the Beo anyway!

Try harder next time!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Why do you channel skills that arent even half way through cd?

If i dont see that u use the exact same rotation every time and if you did "click" the keys and activate skills on cd!? then you are just tarded.....

Quite easy to see what you have done.. I got a g19 keyboard myself and i also have my pots/weapon swapps on assigned keys, where 1 click swapps my weapon, activates the cd on that weapon and swap back to my real weapon. Takes 1-2 minutes to set up. So cry me q river mate!

QQ
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Why do you channel skills that arent even half way through cd?

If i dont see that u use the exact same rotation every time and if you did "click" the keys and activate skills on cd!? then you are just tarded.....

Quite easy to see what you have done.. I got a g19 keyboard myself and i also have my pots/weapon swapps on assigned keys, where 1 click swapps my weapon, activates the cd on that weapon and swap back to my real weapon. Takes 1-2 minutes to set up. So cry me q river mate!

QQ

Because he is fast on his rotation, and I bet most of the time he don't need look to skillbar to check which skills are available.. simple it happen to me as well, and I guess with 70% of the players.

QQ // Fingue > Lancel > Erlo
    Last edited by SANTAREM; May 07 2015 at 10:27 AM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Cool

The problem is laurelin creeps/freeps most of them just have rank and don't know how to play.
    sadly, but mostly it's true.

Exception for some like Fawkes or Elethuil and some others I may be forgetting, special mention to Lillye that has more ba*** than most of you.
    *cough* I think people start to forget who is main moralewh**e here and I just gone for like 3 weeks lol

anyway I see the drama is going well enjoy it ^^

They see me trappin'. They hatin'...

Sidrandir (Calenlass)
    Lugzbur (Lugz)

Quote Originally Posted by darklordsid13 View Post
    sadly, but mostly it's true.

*cough* I think people start to forget who is main moralewh**e here and I just gone for like 3 weeks lol

anyway I see the drama is going well enjoy it ^^
    Laurelins pvp community has changed alot throughout the years and I dare to say big part of the "old" good players are long gone. But we still got decent guys around there, albeit soloing died long ago and fail to see why anyone still bothers. Leeching raids and zerging with a tribe group is so this time!

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Seriously some of you have big issues.

I have no warden, but one thing I can tell you a good warden can kill any warg easly, in fact can kill any creep ( defiler and WL is apart), in seconds and don't need a single heal skill/gambit.. The problem is laurelin creeps/freeps most of them just have rank and don't know how to play.
    The second video was to just show that it's equally easy to kill a warg on HoTs, as the warg kills me on red line. There s nothing to counter the other part, in both cases.
    In first one, you just dont have the time to do anything (less than 20s fight as I recall), in the second one the warg obviously cant outdps the HoTs. Both were done to provide examples...

How tough is it to understand it....

"It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    Lol, yeah I totally agree some people are dumb man!

I would like to know red's gear on that video, if he has glass cannon on, it's not a wonder he drops that fast. Affwyn's rotation looks like a buttonsmashing at best (that cd skills spamming). Also floating dmg would be nice to see, doesn't tell much about "fight" atm without it.

Also, who is this infinitewhiner? You take most of the shine from conversations with your anonymous.. and rohirrimcaptain sounds like a good old keyboardwarrior ^^

Ps. How about we forget the chat about solo this and that, if there's creeps to solo, they're greenies doing quests, or "soloers" in zerg ball, and freeps cba to solo against healhordes anyways. So both sides are 90% of time grouped, who cares.
    Willion - Burger 105

Wow how many silly billy wardens exist after all..

How hard can it be to play warg fast and effective? It honestly has about 15 skills with a 3 second animation cutting.

Erlo you are rank13 and you still click skills and not even having a small clue that you can move by the mouse? Damn some serious clubbing or zerging has been done here...

Btw on the warden vs warg issue, heres some living proof at the start of the video, 1 DOT only 1 freaking dot and you are telling you need to selfheal vs a 31,7 mitigations warg? Damn you are absolute trash.

Wow how many silly billy wardens exist after all..

How hard can it be to play warg fast and effective? It honestly has about 15 skills with a 3 second animation cutting.

Erlo you are rank13 and you still click skills and not even having a small clue that you can move by the mouse? Damn some serious clubbing or zerging has been done here...

Btw on the warden vs warg issue, heres some living proof at the start of the video, 1 DOT only 1 freaking dot and you are telling you need to selfheal vs a 31,7 mitigations warg? Damn you are absolute trash.

Can you solo Grimlak on red-line with zero self healing? Since we re talking about trash....

Oh btw, I m talking about full audacity gear specced.... I dont know how people immediately get the impression that I m talking about playing with easy mode pve gear with 50% mitigations and etc...Try the traditional intented way of wearing full auda gear, go play, come back. We can chat after that....Cause I see you running on 33k. On 33k and ultra mitigations I can probably kill things while chatting.
    Last edited by Chrysamere; May 07 2015 at 05:45 PM.

Can you solo Grimlak on red-line with zero self healing? Since we re talking about trash....

Oh btw, I m talking about full audacity gear specced.... I dont know how people immediately get the impression that I m talking about playing with easy mode pve gear with 50% mitigations and etc...Try the traditional intented way of wearing full auda gear, go play, come back. We can chat after that....Cause I see you running on 33k. On 33k and ultra mitigations I can probably kill things while chatting.
    Since when warden needs gear if its just a 3 bleed job?

Since when warden needs gear if its just a 3 bleed job?
    Well, there s no way to kill a warg of 60k+ with only 3 bleeds as you probably know so far by your rank13 badge.

Well, there s no way to kill a warg of 60k+ with only 3 bleeds as you probably know so far by your rank13 badge.
    Thats just a silly excuse for beeing incompetent.

Oh btw, I m talking about full audacity gear specced.... I dont know how people immediately get the impression that I m talking about playing with easy mode pve gear
    Claims using essence armour is easymoding, goes blue line to kill solo warg. #leeel

The second video was to just show that it's equally easy to kill a warg on HoTs, as the warg kills me on red line. There s nothing to counter the other part, in both cases.
    In first one, you just dont have the time to do anything (less than 20s fight as I recall), in the second one the warg obviously cant outdps the HoTs. Both were done to provide examples..

How tough is it to understand it....
    I believe Grimlak felt sorry for owning you so bad in the fight before, that he decided to stay 3 min in a boring, ###### fight with you tanking him, while he could hips or sprint four times, FOUR times.

L2p pls
    1. go youtube
    2. search: "lotro resilient"
    3. search: "lotro frupy"
    4. search: "lotro narthor"
    5. go forums saying that they macroing
    6. delete yourself
    #JeSuisDunc

Thumbs up Regards

Lol, It seems many people miss us, but dont worry in a few weeks we will return to etten with full raid to zerg everyone. Now its time to do pve outside etten.

Regards to Kaka, Afflose, rohirrimcaptain portuguese nab , lome and all pvp players

Hispanea loves you!!
    Last edited by LancelChamp; May 08 2015 at 02:20 AM.
    Lancel Champion Rank13 - BRG R6 - CPT R6 -LM R5
    BA R9 - WL R9 - Warg R8 - Weaver R7 - RVR R7 - Defiler R7
    HISPANEA FTW
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/LancelChamp?feature=watch[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by LancelChamp View Post
    Lol, It seems many people miss us, but dont worry in a few weeks we will return to etten with full raid to zerg everyone. Now its time to do pve outside etten.

Regards to Kaka, Afflose, rohirrimcaptain portuguese nab , lome and all pvp players

Hispanea loves you!!
    You forgot your personal signature.

24. May 08 2015, 03:22 AM

Here comes a few leet transferes and slag people off!

Your missing the point here guys. Obviously you don't know what separates this beautiful server from all the rest!

We ain't hard core. We have NEVER claimed to be awesom, leet, picked on bad players!

We play to have FUN!! We don't play to get a path on the back. Man your awesome!

We don't measure success in life by how fast we kill said class in pvp in a pixel world!

We have a RL where we get our confidence boosts!

We shag our wife's/hubbies in the evenings when we logg off the game..

Play for fun. If it's no fun on Laurelin then move on!

I read and write here when I'm bored at work and it's hilarious sometimes, so thanks for the laughs!

Regarding my rank 12 aff####. 6-8 years ago I was in your situation. This game meant the world to me,having a high rank mention a lot to me. I tried to be the best player there is. Lead raids I ettens day in and day out. Not sure you played this game back then, but let me enlighten you about the amount of renown you got back then. Raid, 2-7 renown. Solo kill, 20-30 on a good day so he'll yes there was some serious zerging! 60 vs 60 and no damn server lag!

So yes we both Zerg ####. But the big difference is that I never slagged players off about their skills. I don't know any laureliner that does..

Now please come with some more funny trash talk as I'm really bored at work!

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Claims using essence armour is easymoding, goes blue line to kill solo warg. #leeel

I believe Grimlak felt sorry for owning you so bad in the fight before, that he decided to stay 3 min in a boring, ###### fight with you tanking him, while he could hips or sprint four times, FOUR times.

L2p pls
    1. go youtube
    2. search: "lotro resilient"
    3. search: "lotro frupy"
    4. search: "lotro narthor"
    5. go forums saying that they macroing
    6. delete yourself

The phenomenon of people coming to a new server and being leet while all others were just easymoding and powerleveling and being ultra nabs has always been here. I believe you own this category by yourself trully The era that I was getting trolled on Tree is so old that I was reading the comments while riding my Dynosaur.

About Grimlak, he is the most respected warg on server. And we re both here since the first days of Laurelin. So another reason to respect him more.

I didnt post this vids to feel good, and these have nothing to do with skill nor did I think that backpedalling with HoTs is skillful lmao....It's just a way to show that 1vs1 is not a good criterion for the game and certainly not a reason to boast like you and your puppies. Go lead a raid, change the map with significant resistance and you ll earn everyone's respect.

Page 257 of 287 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 267 ... LastLast