We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 258 of 287 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Here comes a few leet transferes and slag people off!

Your missing the point here guys. Obviously you don't know what separates this beautiful server from all the rest!

We ain't hard core. We have NEVER claimed to be awesom, leet, picked on bad players!

We play to have FUN!! We don't play to get a path on the back. Man your awesome!

We don't measure success in life by how fast we kill said class in pvp in a pixel world!

We have a RL where we get our confidence boosts!

We shag our wife's/hubbies in the evenings when we logg off the game..

Play for fun. If it's no fun on Laurelin then move on!

I read and write here when I'm bored at work and it's hilarious sometimes, so thanks for the laughs!

Regarding my rank 12 aff####. 6-8 years ago I was in your situation. This game meant the world to me,having a high rank mention a lot to me. I tried to be the best player there is. Lead raids I ettens day in and day out. Not sure you played this game back then, but let me enlighten you about the amount of renown you got back then. Raid, 2-7 renown. Solo kill, 20-30 on a good day so he'll yes there was some serious zerging! 60 vs 60 and no damn server lag!

So yes we both Zerg ####. But the big difference is that I never slagged players off about their skills. I don't know any laureliner that does..

Now please come with some more funny trash talk as I'm really bored at work!
    Lmao, that "6-8 years ago I was in your situation", nailed it. Must have hurt him, be nice Erlo! :P
    Chrysamere , Warden 140lv r11 - Tanking since 2008

Keep it going, please. Think I left again in right time

They see me trappin'. They hatin'...

Sidrandir (Calenlass)
    Lugzbur (Lugz)

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post
    You forgot your personal signature.

Cry moaRRR and pay your debts xD

Last edited by LancelChamp; May 08 2015 at 09:54 AM.
    Lancel Champion Rank13 - BRG R6 - CPT R6 -LM R5
    BA R9 - WL R9 - Warg R8 - Weaver R7 - RVR R7 - Defiler R7
    HISPANEA FTW
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/LancelChamp?feature=watch[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by LancelChamp View Post
    Cry moaRRR and pay your debts xD

Not joining the drama, but that nerd rage vid really made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysamere View Post
    Lmao, that "6-8 years ago I was in your situation", nailed it. Must have hurt him, be nice Erlo! :P
    Ermahgerd, oldie card drawn! Bring out the torches and pitchforks? Best argument I have seen in this game, +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Ermahgerd, oldie card drawn! Bring out the torches and pitchforks? Best argument I have seen in this game, +rep!
    I am just having fun with all you awesomely skilled l2p trolls. I didnt believe they still exist, but your presence is tangible evidence.

I am just having fun with all you awesomely skilled l2p trolls.
    I think theres something wrong in this sentence. I give you 3/10 for the effort

8. May 08 2015, 10:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    I think theres something wrong in this sentence. I give you 3/10 for the effort
    I think you should give them a 4 out of 10.
    Even at forums they are afraid to solo against 1.
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by affwynzszszs View Post
    I think you should give them a 4 out of 10.
    Even at forums they are afraid to solo against 1.
    I think you should hug each other and feel much better in your in-game life!

I think you should hug each other and feel much better in your in-game life!
    What a great argument from you, you silly billy.
    Affwyn Rank13 Warden - Ashtryn Rank7 Champion - Affected Rank9 Hunter
    Treachery Rank12 Warg - Treacherios Rank11 Reaver - Kavlaburz Rank10 Blackarrow

I miss those days...
    Where is everyone?

[IMG]http://s12.postimg.org/78ecy7ykt/Screen_Shot00022.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CemKartal View Post
    I miss those days...
    Where is everyone?

Probably had enough. Creeps are getting less and less. I just got dinked by a 40k morale runekeeper with all the new essences and stuff. You can only bang your head against a wall so many times.....
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

14. May 17 2015, 03:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Probably had enough. Creeps are getting less and less. I just got dinked by a 40k morale runekeeper with all the new essences and stuff. You can only bang your head against a wall so many times.....
    Maybe you should ask Treachery/Zakuro-1 for advice on how to play warg. Your dps is pathetic like most of the Laurelin wargs.

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Maybe you should ask Treachery/Zakuro-1 for advice on how to play warg. Your dps is pathetic like most of the Laurelin wargs.
    Or one of the macro wargs like Gouw and Aurok!

or it's better just to screw this game and have a break like I do. maybe play something else <3

but still - mind ya feet, traps everywhere.

They see me trappin'. They hatin'...

Sidrandir (Calenlass)
    Lugzbur (Lugz)

18. May 19 2015, 03:21 AM

19. May 19 2015, 05:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Oh, you have my profound apologies for that. However, you have to realise, I'm traited for maximum sillyness.

Many, many thanks to Palinkirk and the other creeps who fought along side him this evening - there was proper action in Ettens, finally! Maybe I've been there at the wrong times, but this was first time I've seen good numbers since the latest update. Hope to see lots of creeps and freeps there again soon! Come on, it's only a couple of months ago we had 80 ish creeps online... Personally (as someone who mostly plays freep) I'd like to see creeps get a buff next update, but don't let that stop you! You guys wiped us plenty today - lots of interrupting, fearing and stunning my LM - a good strategy imo, as I was trying to keep the healer in our 6-man stun immune (stop the LMs doing this and all our new morale can go poof quicker than you can say "vital target"). Same again tomorrow please
    Lenkathir

Finally we had some nice action yesterday, gratz people, hope action return to normal next days.

My regards to everyone. Your lovely healing spamer, Geogash Lannister.

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    Finally we had some nice action yesterday, gratz people, hope action return to normal next days.

I saw ya - was good to see your WL back (and Lome's too!) Was trying to perma-stun you but you're a tricky one to put out of action As you say, let's hope for more of this action!

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post

Well at least better than what I saw last week couple evenings. Although it still seems almost impossible to get good amount of freeps and creeps to ettens At The Same Time. Yesterday most of high ranked creeps logged before freeps got enough numbers and the rest disappeared instantly after Pali disbanded even when there was still lots to fight against. Of course it was getting a bit late I admit that. But yeah was a nice to have some proper fighting going on and hopefully even better in the coming days.

Hopefully freeps have soon explored their new region so there would be fresh meat served again everyday. Don't want that my last weekend mental practicing to face the OP-First-Ager-Imbued freeps go totally in vain, especially now feel finally ready to meet the beornings (along with some other classes and names not to be mentioned here) roaming moors!

Creeping, Freeping and Feeding since 2010
    HNT R12 | CPT R7 | RK R7 (Laurelin, Brandywine)
    WL R13 | DEF R9 | RVR R8 | BA R7 | STK R7 | WVR R7 (Laurelin, Landroval, Brandywine, Snowbourn)

Thumbs up Good to be in a wargpack again

+_+ This message has been deleted by Sauron's Mouth +-+
    Last edited by MurgenTemplar; Jun 08 2015 at 12:17 PM.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

26. May 21 2015, 05:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    And happy wargpacks still work, just keep those howls coming.
    Nice to see some old spideys and friends last night. WB Prefix. Was so funny with the hit and runs on the grams campers when 12 wargs joined in. Priceless. Good fighting both sides, and Redstaww, you are a nutter. Or at least extremely silly.....
    Last edited by Gutterat; May 26 2015 at 06:57 AM.

Thank you for having me! It's very nice to see good old friends from both sides once again.
    I'll try to stick around as often as I can. Get your gas masks ready. *farts*
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/102o1uf.jpg[/IMG]
    "I'm not saying it's a mistake letting your wife control the thermostat, but two Hobbits just showed up and threw a ring into our bedroom."
    *fart*

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Nice to see some old spideys and friends last night. WB Prefix. Was so funny with the hit and runs on the grams campers when 12 wargs joined in. Priceless. Good fighting both sides, and Redstaww, you are a nutter. Or at least extremely silly.....
    love you too G

Quote Originally Posted by Preyfix View Post
    Thank you for having me! It's very nice to see good old friends from both sides once again.
    Wb Preyfart. I am happy to see those old faces too. Yet creepside needs more. Freeps will be done with their gear etc soon and moors will be full of freeps farming grams 24/7. I hope some will show resistance and form and lead raids against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Preyfix View Post
    Oooh, mr. Fartfix is playing again! I might have to log in one day and erm... Come and smell if this is true!

Page 258 of 287 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 ... LastLast