We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 273 of 287 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Amene View Post
    This snowy transfer trash will move to EN. Be sure to often check this spot, he clubs there and uses trackers to see if wargs are watching.
    Don't let this guy do it again, he wants R15 and also shares out personal informations from your facebook if you report him.
    It s photoshop I wasn t even online at that moment and it s proven on Snowbourn thread. Blooddrunk will be present on Laurelin and Evernight after transfers and it shows how much they are ready to worsen the reputation of fair players. It is photoshopped and those who need to be informed about it are welcome to join the PvP section on snowbourn and have a look at proofs given. Do NOT fall into such traps and propaganda also in the future about any player. They are the clubbers and the exploiters. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amene View Post
    This snowy transfer trash will move to EN. Be sure to often check this spot, he clubs there and uses trackers to see if wargs are watching.
    Don't let this guy do it again, he wants R15 and also shares out personal informations from your facebook if you report him.

just wow....

new transfer in from Withy this week...

struggling to line up what I read here with two days of action in moors...

there were two craids, or was it three? was it 50 freeps? was it 40 creeps? how many hours have I spent fighting Treachery and Razz as they camp the Lug gy spawn...just one huge broiling storm of a fight going on for hours...

16k renown in 2 nights....

to war!!!!!!

4. Dec 02 2015, 05:43 PM

Monstreous is a clubber nothing less, avoid him he will blackmail you with personal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumanciu View Post
    Monstreous is a clubber nothing less, avoid him he will blackmail you with personal stuff.
    Ive been following the snowbourne forums recently and tbh Blooddrunk has a bad reputation and shouldn't be taken lightly, now i dotn know this guy you are talking about but as far as im concerned clubbers aren't clubbers without solid proof, that image is clearly fake i'm sure if he is a clubber he will be caught and have it captured on a proper image.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegren View Post
    just wow....

there were two craids, or was it three? was it 50 freeps? was it 40 creeps? how many hours have I spent fighting Treachery and Razz as they camp the Lug gy spawn...just one huge broiling storm of a fight going on for hours...

to war!!!!!!
    I tracked 37 freeps at Lug. There were 2 creep raids (dont know how many in the second), but the first one was full and also a warg pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegren View Post
    just wow....

to war!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS. God bless the new update.

10. Dec 07 2015, 10:59 PM

The action is back! Ok, so update 17.1 isn't perfect, but if the last one threatened to kill PvMP, this one seems to have brought the creeps back I was on various lenka-nab freeps and was able to find plenty to fight (or get found by), pretty much throughout the whole day. So cheers for all the battles.

A little request: Sometimes, when the same group kills the same smaller group or soloer repeatedly, it can make that person(s) feel like giving the PvMP a little break. If that's the plan, then it's a bit harsh, but fair enough. But if you want fun, continual fights, perhaps try to keep in mind what motivates both sides to stick around. To be clear, I am notpointing fingers at anyone here, freep or creep (and I admit that sometimes the pixel blood lust goes to my head too), but wouldn't it be great if there was just a little less zerging than has been the past couple of days, and more fights where the outcome is impossible to predict with certainty.

I am coming. I know what you ate for breakfast and how often you change your underwear.

Rank Farmers beware!

RAMBO IS ALWAYS WATCHING

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

13. Dec 12 2015, 06:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Minamaqunta View Post
    I am coming. I know what you ate for breakfast and how often you change your underwear.
    Plot twist: I don't wear any underwear *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Minamaqunta View Post

Rank Farmers beware!

Fantastic news, but lets be honest nobody really cares.

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________

The Lotro Community

i like CJing and being CJed. thanks for challenging fights creeps. some freeps may not be happy with the chances U17.1 brought, but I believe that the action will be much better in the near future as freeps will learn how to play thanks to creeps. Affwyn, I have to say that I barely have seen you solo around since you transferred here. so next time while talking about the current state of moors action pls dont tell me that you solo and blame others for being coward or raidbaby.

I see you, I know what you did.

Minamaqunta knows all!

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _________

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Plot twist: I don't wear any underwear *wink wink*

19. Dec 13 2015, 12:05 AM

A bit early but Happy Holidays

Deck the Halls with skulls and innards,
    Fa la la la la, la la lala.
    Tis the time for Freeps as dinner,

Don we now our lowrank skins,
    Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
    Gay and bold the Creepraid sings,

See the blazing Yule before us,
    Roll a Creep and join the chorus,

Follow now the merry leader,
    While we lack sufficient healers,

Gradually we lose our wits,
    Evening’s end in sofa pits,

Thers no need for trolls and braggarts,

Hail the EYE, ye slugs and maggots.
    Fa la la la la, la laaaaa laaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...eepy-Christmas
    Last edited by Felathurin; Dec 13 2015 at 10:16 AM.

Quality. Happy Christmas Slacker!!!

hat is this madness!

I see the new people are still trying to prove the rights they would like to have---- Prove they are worthy of the Servants power and own the foking grounds they walk on... Do not think to place your loss when you die on equal footing!

When i see Affnybs, Kedyto and the rest of the damn raidhugging snugglers.. The snake arrives, walking as if human... Kill them all!

TAKE HOLD OF C0CK AND BE A MAN YA COW!! !! !!

SERVANT BAM BAM SERVANT BAM BAM SERVANT BAM! I WILL THROW MY BLADES AT YOU
    These are but dim reflection of the glory. I bless the fates of monsters in Saurons army facing the realm of free people arses... Faking remember me and the farm the #### out of that hoard of malicious arses...

Good to be back, thankfully the server merges have keenly brighten up the fights in Ettens. Ignoring some basic imbalances between classes, the huge lag on raid vs raid and the same laming that has been around since forever, we can still have some fun even intermittently. Lots of new faces in Laurelin, I like the fact that most of whom I 've discussed with, seem to be nice people. I also feel that we have far more skilled people that we had before, specially on creep side. Lets hope for some smaller fights scattered around the map which is far more fun than the usual zerg vs zerg.

Love,
    -Chrys

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysamere View Post
    Good to be back, thankfully the server merges have keenly brighten up the fights in Ettens. Ignoring some basic imbalances between classes, the huge lag on raid vs raid and the same laming that has been around since forever, we can still have some fun even intermittently. Lots of new faces in Laurelin, I like the fact that most of whom I 've discussed with, seem to be nice people. I also feel that we have far more skilled people that we had before, specially on creep side. Lets hope for some smaller fights scattered around the map which is far more fun than the usual zerg vs zerg.

Love,
    -Chrys
    WB. Yeah I know what you mean about the lag, I think you might have been in LC the other night. The spike was so big I managed to get 3 or 4 screenshots and pop downstairs to grab another beer before it kicked back into action I agree with your point about the new transfers and even some of the old Laurelin leaders have now got the incentive to partake again. I know last night the raid-leader suggested actually fighting in TR (which was blue), just to give the freeps a better chance as he didn't want them to disband. I think we eventually got wiped but it was a long old fight and large amounts of fun, which is what its all about really. Hopefully we can build on this.

And a Merry Christmas from the Ministry of Silly wargs....

Cool Swag

All new noobs do tell when you need help in ooc so we can stop you from getting farmed by noobs ..... I thought that information was clear six years ago.....

Need more

Think there is a lack of creeps so could use a few more

28. Dec 17 2015, 01:50 AM

29. Dec 17 2015, 09:04 AM

This pvp is bad as 80 year old sea haggs

Once again the gods spread cheeks to ram caulk in ###!
    Yo guys how about this? FAK THIS ####..... Pvp is more balanced? Go fak yourself devs you suck! The pvp still sucks balls no offence to the folks that like it..... Classes worth playing Defiler/wargs/waeav/Ba sure Wl for raid but other then that. On freep side.... Capy/rk/ward/guard/Chap/Minst/BUrglar the whole faking side

Jupiter's caulk this ####....

They sh**t upon honorable agreements and press for fresh demands like creating a manbearpig class for fast cash. Tell me devs, how will you pay for the creeps release if found? Hmm? 500tp transport to another osgiliath area ya dumb nab? What is next for Bears and Runekeppers? Do you shoot magic coins out of your ###? If so, squat and produce!*

Honest the foking heart the only time worth playing on creep is when you got 2 raids farming 1 noob raid unless you are a high ranked def/BA/weav....... And im so sick of watchign 1 second of that ugly Bear Grylls running around like some #### thinking he is something while spying creep ooc you dumbfaktard take it in your #### ... I show gratitude to you folks who play pvp with no sinister #### like Macro/spy/

"Well F**K the terms! Should have banned me long time ago you ####! FREDOME FREEDOME FREEDOME!

It's been like that for a long time now Servant, the only thing making it worth it is those people that are still nice and try to find some fun and comraderie in difficult times.

Seriously though, you need to lay off watching Spartacus for a while =D

Page 273 of 287 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 ... LastLast