We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 281 of 287 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 7174
    I planned to stay, but started to worry I was seeing the writing on the wall for Laurelin PvMP. So I transferred on Thursday. I left with a heavy heart. Laurelin felt like home and some lovely people remain there, while the PvMP culture on Evernight is pretty awful. However, my kin decided to move so I left with them, having heard from a number of others who were also moving or had moved. So instead of waiting for people to come back to Laurelin's moors (and starting to think they wouldn't), I decided to move and to hope that with a large influx of good people we may be able to improve the culture on Evernight a bit. It's gonna be hard work but as they seem pretty leaderless mostly, some of the new people coming may be able to gain some influence so some people realise it is more fun when you play as you would like others to..
    I left my hunter on Laurelin and will be back every so often to look on things there and say hi. But this is fairwell and best wishes to anyone sticking it out.
    Happy shing shing-ing/biting/pew pew-ing, sneaking... Etc and whatever lore-breaking thing it is that runekeepers do
    Lenky

From empty server to zerg 24/7 :P. I doubt that's even a good move. But everyone like different playstyle /facepalms raidbabies. Well EN is or will be soon 3rd server destroyed by Snowbourners. \o/

Well, in my opinion the zerg-farming culture can be changed. I am not saying this could happen quickly. Some people won't be changed and seem to enjoy the irritation they cause to the person/people getting farmed. But I think if enough people are seen playing with a bit more consideratness and play as they would like to see their opponents play, then such an attitude could catch on with more people. On Laurelin there were lots of people who not only did not zerg but insisted raids they were in left soloers be, and disbanded if the fight got too uneven. This culture does not seem to exist at all on Evernight. However, it is not impossible that it could develop with enough people to influence it and with people making the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    Well, in my opinion the zerg-farming culture can be changed. I am not saying this could happen quickly. Some people won't be changed and seem to enjoy the irritation they cause to the person/people getting farmed. But I think if enough people are seen playing with a bit more consideratness and play as they would like to see their opponents play, then such an attitude could catch on with more people. On Laurelin there were lots of people who not only did not zerg but insisted raids they were in left soloers be, and disbanded if the fight got too uneven. This culture does not seem to exist at all on Evernight. However, it is not impossible that it could develop with enough people to influence it and with people making the effort.
    I have a warg on EN, Kromiel can tell you when he running away from me on his blue line warden, well when he's accidentally away from GV stairs somehow. So I know how EN looks like, you won't believe but there can happen things like fraid camping grams and craid camping gv and not fighting each other. Most original EN players gave up on that server, again thanks to transfers and Cojones tribe afaik.
    I hope that they have at least a good laugh at laurelin's wargs there.
    Last edited by RicoFTW; Jul 03 2016 at 07:47 AM.

This is amusing I must admit. This sort of transfering in hopes of better times happens quite periodically every once in a while. But they all have one thing in common. Most of the transfers become inactive and/or want to come back to Laurelin and do so in the end. Anyone who picked lotro for it's pvp(or nowadays, pve) chose the wrong game :P
    And summer has always been quiet here. Many take some form of vacation from lotro and come back in autumn.

I hope all of you transfers find what you're looking for elsewhere, but I sincerely doubt it.
    Last edited by Galadhol; Jul 03 2016 at 07:36 AM.

You guys are probably right, I know. I just got bored finding nothing in a period when I have more time than usual to play. Who knows, maybe I will come back. I still have free transfer tokens afterall, and well I'm a grumpy old git so I may get fed up over there. First impressions of EN aren't exactly wonderful

You guys are probably right, I know. I just got bored finding nothing in a period when I have more time than usual to play. Who knows, maybe I will come back. I still have free transfer tokens afterall, and well I'm a grumpy old git so I may get fed up over there. First impressions of EN aren't exactly wonderful
    I will propably only one who gonna say You did it right n moved in right time.
    I aswell moved in Thursday off from Laurelin aswell, when it was last day for free xfer from Laurelin.

So far from what i see and experienced:
    If you enjoy end game content n PvP = big crowded server is always better.
    No matter who gonna say you that, ppls are there awful or bad. They dont know what they r saying propably.

You can find actions Pvp/pve and find sort of peoples with same target/interest like yours.
    Actually lots people say Snowbourners destroyed lots of servers, but they didnt even know/realize that Snowbourn was destroyed by xfer aswell( from EN, withy,eldar etc.)
    People say lots things include me ;-)

The inportant thing is you can go back anytime to Laurelin.
    Free chance to try new server with whole kinship/friends with you is still better choice atm.

O.T. Compare pug grp level from both server Lenky ;-) specially DoS/SS t2c runs or OD runs/wipes ehmm :-)

I got plenty actions from Thursday after i moved. Many DoS pugs rubs done with less tottal combat time than 16-18mins!!!
    Yeah i left aswell a lots of friends in Laurelin(whose moved from Snowbourn there)/ miss them already.
    But I have also few friends who moved to EN aswell, so i can join up n do things
    Also upcoming raid is always good on crowded server to find ppl to raid up.

Also big active kins from Snowbourn moved to Laurelins are moved to EN aswell
    (Nexus,Gondolin Heritage, Twierdza, ...) I didnt check more but it is like 30-50 active players left/moved
    Also big creeps tribes moved aswell to EN.
    I dont think Laurelin gonna be crowded again after this last free xfers!!!!!!

So i wish you n your kinship best luck in EN!!!
    And thx again for nice chity-chat about warden(when you were around lvl 60+ on Laurelin)
    See you around in EN :-)

hey Arafast, lucky my warg is so small...

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    I will propably only one who gonna say You did it right n moved in right time.
    I aswell moved in Thursday off from Laurelin aswell, when it was last day for free xfer from Laurelin.

So far from what i see and experienced:
    If you enjoy end game content n PvP = big crowded server is always better.
    No matter who gonna say you that, ppls are there awful or bad. They dont know what they r saying propably.

You can find actions Pvp/pve and find sort of peoples with same target/interest like yours.
    Actually lots people say Snowbourners destroyed lots of servers, but they didnt even know/realize that Snowbourn was destroyed by xfer aswell( from EN, withy,eldar etc.)
    People say lots things include me ;-)

The inportant thing is you can go back anytime to Laurelin.
    Free chance to try new server with whole kinship/friends with you is still better choice atm.

O.T. Compare pug grp level from both server Lenky ;-) specially DoS/SS t2c runs or OD runs/wipes ehmm :-)

I got plenty actions from Thursday after i moved. Many DoS pugs rubs done with less tottal combat time than 16-18mins!!!
    Yeah i left aswell a lots of friends in Laurelin(whose moved from Snowbourn there)/ miss them already.
    But I have also few friends who moved to EN aswell, so i can join up n do things
    Also upcoming raid is always good on crowded server to find ppl to raid up.

Also big active kins from Snowbourn moved to Laurelins are moved to EN aswell
    (Nexus,Gondolin Heritage, Twierdza, ...) I didnt check more but it is like 30-50 active players left/moved
    Also big creeps tribes moved aswell to EN.
    I dont think Laurelin gonna be crowded again after this last free xfers!!!!!!

So i wish you n your kinship best luck in EN!!!
    And thx again for nice chity-chat about warden(when you were around lvl 60+ on Laurelin)
    See you around in EN :-)
    Hold on. Surely EN is better if you like raidbabies and such action. Your opinion.
    But hey, at least we got rid of the transfers. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Hold on. Surely EN is better if you like raidbabies and such action. Your opinion.
    But hey, at least we got rid of the transfers. \o/
    LOL... why you have rage/angry on me? I can not understand such attitude of yours.

Did I write about raidbabies or zerg etc. ?
    I wrote only this "...PvP = big crowded server is always better." that means = you can find actions suits for you.
    Solo in early morning time or zerg/raid/6mans/3mans on later time or prime time.
    In crowded server are more different actions can be founded, not just zerging/raiding like you think.

I replied to Lenka that, I strongly believe that Lenka and his kinship can find thier actions suit most for them in EN(PvE/PvP actions).
    And with more people will envolve with upcoming new PvE raid progress aswell.

Yeah I am glad that all those "bad xfers from another servers + include me" are gone away from Laurelins for good now.
    Thank you again for showing your attitude
    Have a nice days o/

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    LOL... why you have rage/angry on me? I can not understand such attitude of yours.

Did I write about raidbabies or zerg etc. ?
    I wrote only this "...PvP = big crowded server is always better." that means = you can find actions suits for you.
    Solo in early morning time or zerg/raid/6mans/3mans on later time or prime time.
    In crowded server are more different actions can be founded, not just zerging/raiding like you think.

I replied to Lenka that, I strongly believe that Lenka and his kinship can find thier actions suit most for them in EN(PvE/PvP actions).
    And with more people will envolve with upcoming new PvE raid progress aswell.

Yeah I am glad that all those "bad xfers from another servers + include me" are gone away from Laurelins for good now.
    Thank you again for showing your attitude
    Have a nice days o/
    I'm not really angry. The more transfers are gone from our server the more happy I am.
    As I said before I have got a warg on EN so I know how is the *action* like there. All I can see is heal here and heal there. Yellow captains, yellow beornings, blue wardens...all running away. Don't worry, it's the same on creep side. Good for you if you like that.

Well, in my opinion the zerg-farming culture can be changed.
    Good luck.

A tad optimistic maybe, but in my decades of supporting the English football team I've developed a high tolerance for repeated, abject failure

I'm not really angry. The more transfers are gone from our server the more happy I am.
    As I said before I have got a warg on EN so I know how is the *action* like there. All I can see is heal here and heal there. Yellow captains, yellow beornings, blue wardens...all running away. Don't worry, it's the same on creep side. Good for you if you like that.
    Thank you for not being angry on me.
    Yeah that is quite good for you and maybe for Laurelins atm., get rid off many tranfers/players on Laurelin to another servers/Evernight.

And again please dont sorting ppl/me with sentence "Good for you if you like that", if you dont know or understand what I wrote.

I wrote that people can always find suitable style and content to do. And for me in crowded server is better than in unpopulated/not active server.
    I didnt wrote that I like "overhealing or zerg in PvP". But I understand that we can have different kind of actions in different time of day etc.
    ("Solo in early morning time or zerg/raid/6mans/3mans on later time or prime time.")

If you have another opinions, I can take it too...
    Enjoy your game/Lotro in Laurelin.
    I hope you gonna have plenty good time there aswell.

A tad optimistic maybe, but in my decades of supporting the English football team I've developed a high tolerance for repeated, abject failure
    Try supporting Wales for decades if you think that's bad, oh hang on........

So when the fok will Turbine balls fix all the errors? Fak up after fok up- Noobs

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    So when the fok will Turbine balls fix all the errors? Fak up after fok up- Noobs
    They can't even admit when they screw up. Once the game shuts down we'll finally have all the errors fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    They can't even admit when they screw up. Once the game shuts down we'll finally have all the errors fixed!
    The same happened with Star Wars Galaxies ... always sad, to witness the final chapter, we will never make it to Mordor.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    The same happened with Star Wars Galaxies ... always sad, to witness the final chapter, we will never make it to Mordor.
    You'll still get a hardcore staying. I started playing Lineage 2 again, must've been the first 'video' internet game I played. Still good fun and loads of people playing.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    You'll still get a hardcore staying. I started playing Lineage 2 again, must've been the first 'video' internet game I played. Still good fun and loads of people playing.
    I enjoy myself in Star Citizen, even bought a Warthog HOTAS. Can land a Constellation on a poststamp now. I noticed Smertella left Laurelin, and haven't seen the regular suspects online when I checked in last week.

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    I enjoy myself in Star Citizen, even bought a Warthog HOTAS. Can land a Constellation on a poststamp now. I noticed Smertella left Laurelin, and haven't seen the regular suspects online when I checked in last week.
    She's on Evernight. Me and Ankle have still got our main wargs on Laurelin because of the tribe. Wish I had my main one on Evernight cos I got twatted by Grills last night, not too much fun witrh a R5 wargie...
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    She's on Evernight. Me and Ankle have still got our main wargs on Laurelin because of the tribe. Wish I had my main one on Evernight cos I got twatted by Grills last night, not too much fun witrh a R5 wargie...
    More peeps told me to move to EN. If you do, let me know.

I usually avoid these forums like the plague, but desperate times require desperate measures :P

Tomorrow, around 19uk/20cet Keepers will log creeps and head into Ettens. I estimate us to be with no more than 6 (mostly low ranks), but who knows.
    Yes, Ettens is empty most of the day, but I've also had some fun fights since I came back. The main issue seems to be that people log at different times. They come on, pve a bit, find no-one, and log off. Thirty minutes later something similar happens on the other side. We keep missing each other, which is a shame

So, even though we lack some numbers, I hope we can get some action going during the evenings at least. Perhaps we can make this a daily/weekly/whatevery thing.
    (I won't be around all the time obviously). Keepers is a freep kin mostly, but if action requires us to go creep, we will. Prefer freep though :P I'd like to make my last rank (on laurelin! transfering is cheating) before turbine pulls the plug.

19UK/20CET give or take. Come zerg us (but be nice!)
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

I'll come and support you with a bagpipe concert in GV

I have a warg on EN, Kromiel can tell you when he running away from me on his blue line warden, well when he's accidentally away from GV stairs somehow. So I know how EN looks like, you won't believe but there can happen things like fraid camping grams and craid camping gv and not fighting each other. Most original EN players gave up on that server, again thanks to transfers and Cojones tribe afaik.
    I hope that they have at least a good laugh at laurelin's wargs there.
    Ricojepan, but u also run and not only in pvmp but also your whole kin frun from WW to Laurelin back in 2012 from my warg. Karma hits back aint it
    I' am KingZ, Killerhealer, Crowarg and Ganakus.
    ADD ME ON PS5 - Kingcrowarg -
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Page 281 of 287 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... LastLast