We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 282 of 287 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 7174
    lol

Elethuil confirmed spar ganker

Love LAURELIN

I am very miss so much for our action in Lau...really....many people here is my Family by heart - all what I have had with You is like rainbow mood - with smile and relax))) Thank You all very much for that You are what You are...sorry hard to write and explain in english...I wait time when all action will back to Lau....
    Ankle, Fluffer, Gutterat, Shak, Toz and all all people what I played with and know...You are the best...
    I miss Lillye I miss our Laurelin very mich....our rp our fun our life...maybe not real life but all here draw smile in my heart. Thank You all very much..BOW from all heart...I Love You all..
    and I saw many our Lau Family and hope to see more...and time will come when we can back to our home..
    Lets have delicious game with smile and ocean of fun))) hahah bon apetty njam njam njam))<3
    =======What does not kill us makes us stronger =======
    ===Happiness to all and let no one go away disgruntled===
    ==========Tribe PEKBIEM RK11025000============

Quote Originally Posted by Asazi View Post
    I am very miss so much for our action in Lau...really....many people here is my Family by heart - all what I have had with You is like rainbow mood - with smile and relax))) Thank You all very much for that You are what You are...sorry hard to write and explain in english...I wait time when all action will back to Lau....
    Ankle, Fluffer, Gutterat, Shak, Toz and all all people what I played with and know...You are the best...
    I miss Lillye I miss our Laurelin very mich....our rp our fun our life...maybe not real life but all here draw smile in my heart. Thank You all very much..BOW from all heart...I Love You all..
    and I saw many our Lau Family and hope to see more...and time will come when we can back to our home..
    Lets have delicious game with smile and ocean of fun))) hahah bon apetty njam njam njam))<3
    obviously using google translate

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Evernight is a horrible server, give people time and they will slowely return.
    yeah right , still #### on Lorra Lorra laughs ?

6. Aug 08 2016, 06:22 AM

Hiya mate. Thanks for that, we will probably all be back again in a few months from now. All of us keep logging back on to see if there is any action, but not a lot happening at the moment.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Heya Smertella,

This is not the first I see going down and it will not be the last. It is sad when a game starts to fade away because they stop investing in it. It may take a year, two years or a bit longer but eventually players start leaving. I found something new and enjoy Star Citizen. https://youtu.be/uDqFjbrhZO8 If you ever consider playing this game I will help you. Look out for Murgen Templar.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Cool Addict

I shiver from the memory of Lotro... The pvmp and fricking Shire. The people and the community. How i miss the feeling of logging in on my character who i left in the middel of Ettenmoors and texting.... Where is the action??? I bet it is close to the feeling of snorting coce up your ####... HAHA xD xD xD

Maaan

Exclamation OH my good lord!

It is to hard! The old addiction is cracking a mere bit of darkness into me... I must log in i cannot stop it... i cannot stop it.

we must not be lost!

(Yes - it is on Google Translate). It's a pity what on Lau so empty((. I love this server and its inhabitants. I miss those days! If no one will return on Laurelin.
    I beg you, come on Evernight. Here is very decent PvP. Bring exceptional spirit Laurelin!.
    lately i met Arofast (lovely fighter, loner, hunter which does not kill AFK. I remember. Glad to see you). Here is our super-bear Grills.
    Gutterat, Anklebiter - come here). I miss you all. It was the epoch - let she is will not die. Smertella, I'm sorry that I rarely play) - new job).
    I really hope see you all (creeps&freeps) on Evernight.
    My respect - Bluetooth (romantic war-r-rg))
    Last edited by bluetoothwarg; Aug 23 2016 at 09:51 AM.
    Bluetooth (warg R-9), Kriksa Varaksa (weaver R-6), Udonta Varaksa (Blackarrow R-6)
    One shot, one kill, no luck, just Skill

Zerg must be very good on Evernight if you're begging more keyboard turners to join you there. I think I can speak for most of old and current Laurelin players that we'll never transfer away.

just tell me - on Laurelin there is war?
    Bluetooth (warg R-9), Kriksa Varaksa (weaver R-6), Udonta Varaksa (Blackarrow R-6)

90% of the time I play solo, I like it. But I want get 10R.
    On Laurelin nobody here and there is no possibility.
    So you want - your right. I choose to move, rather than swamp.

Plenty of war on Laurelin. Most of it happens in chat though.

Transfer lol--- Who the fok cares and who got the time for that ####

Thou i think it is about time Turpinte makes Ettens a complete free experience for all players, specially new noobs. And on top of that deport the illegal immigrants Ethiriel and Sorven and all the other guardians who only runs around with no meaning in Ettens, they don't even care for their own teammates/freeps saftey. Must have been fun for those new Incompetent noobs we farmed one night earlier when The high ranked guards are standing behind them with 60k morale while they are getting farmed... Some reall good team work there! One big happy family.

Lotros info about guardian in actuall text

"The Guardian is a protector of the weak and defender of those in need. He is capable of withstanding mighty blows and retaliating in kind. The true Guardian stands to the forefront of battle, shielding his allies from the blows of their enemies."

All i see is alotsa of shemale tanks standing behind them and charging when all freeps are dead/ Creeps are mapping away- Get a grip, take a looong look at yourself in the mirror you dumb foking NOOBS HAHAHA- [This is their mindset] "Oh oh they got 1 def oh we can't do #### better leave the noobs to die... Bloodty feminist piece of twank ####.

Nurgaf owns the word (Twank) Just borrowing it.

Cool Roasted guardians

THEY ARE SUCH A GOOD MATURE AND INSPIRATION TO THE NEW GUARDIANS....

"SO HOW DO YOU GET HIGH RANKED AND BECOME A GOOD PLAYER" The noob level 20 hobbit guardian asks the higher ranked elf guard... "OH JUST DONT GUARD ANYONE, DONT HELP ANY NEW NOOBS JUST STAND BEHIND THEM WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING AND SIMPLY ACT LIKE A NOOB, CHARGE WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE A CHANCE TO KILL."

You know, if we can't get more action in this place, maybe we'll just turn it into a home for wayward guardians. Now, now, now, before you turn me to stone with that look, you left me with little choice my dear! NOOB GUARDIANS HAHA THEY SUCK I CAN KILL THEM SOLO ANY TIME ON MY RANK 5 WARLEADER xD.

Away from that troll mode sorry about that. Can someone tell me why the hell everyone is talking about evernight... It's not even RP server. Your gonna see a creep running around with the name Hillary Clinton dude. xD As a origin rp server player i can not phantom how players just switch to a server like that... Been some nice action in the evening! Need more of that

Quote Originally Posted by servantgrimm View Post
    your gonna see a creep running around with the name hillary clinton dude.
    gank her!!!!!

Looks like things are starting to liven up again. We have small groups of creeps so if any freeps can start something hopefully we can rebuild PvP.

Great to see some action again, thanks for the fun 2 Day.

Alphlon

Stream of last nights PvP group at

https://www.twitch.tv/gutterat/v/91540822

Watch my switcher freep get ganked at 31 minutes....ty Ankle.....I'll get yer back

So the action is back??! Intermittent, occasional or fairly regular? Is it just evenings or do some people roam daytime?
    Getting tired of soloing against 6-mans with 3 defis on Evernight, and freeps/creeps hugging gv/grams while they wait for someone else to make a raid. If so, I may come back - once Turbine find our transfer tokens

it seems to be improving, I can only vouch for early evenings, we had a 10 creep raid up but I had to transfer my WL back cos we had no healing. Don't know about transfer tokens but it cost 1495 tp, but I have loads in reservge owing to the usual grinding, so wasn't too bad. I think freeps have trouble sorting groups or raids out, I know whenever I've been on freepside they seem to be reluctant to join anything. Or maybe its just me

hmmm

hello Dear Laurelin Creepies...
    so I hope that soon action will be more fun...cos Evernight is YNILO...
    all what we had all this time before was real fight and good team...Miss You all very much so a lot of miss You...
    Bluetooth...- delete new job and come to play))))) our romantic Wargy
    Fluffer - Dear Thank You would be great to paly with You again...sad but new game is like virus))) really need to quet job that to play in every game....hard )))but I hope to see You soon in Lotro - remembered - burgers are so much delciious)) You know Dear)))so if Your game have hobbits need to thinking then))
    Ankle, Gutterat, Shak, Toz our best Robin Good))and all wargies and creepies what I met- miss You so much and hope to reach all soon))
    Tirn answering Your post from forum- hahh hahah translation program is not good silly I guess....sure but english is poor language and don't have words what we have in russian so))
    My dear Lillye I miss You - Your red costume and RP on Moors...miss so much for freeps who bring Joy...
    Ever have action but this dancing near GV Gram or Towers bd so boring....looks like they don't know how to play on fields...maybe they scare open space...and feel brave inside walls...don't understand))) better if they scare claustrophobia
    ..but really Ty for evernight (specially multiboxer ministrell party)now I know nice program like IS Boxer - very good way to farm turbine points))
    what I respect that we played on Lau with brave and here just smiling when 13rank just log off before Death - very brave strategy...hero what I can say...
    anyway I hope that soon we will have nice action on Laurelin like some times ago...
    Delicious hunting to all....najm najm najm ....have nice game...sleep wella-la-la...take care...Love You all...miss You...<3
    =======What does not kill us makes us stronger =======
    ===Happiness to all and let no one go away disgruntled===
    ==========Tribe PEKBIEM RK11025000============

Page 282 of 287 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... LastLast