We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 264 of 287 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    Ettenmoors or Osgiliath, where would you rather PvMP (if both had decent numbers)
    I've heard from quite a few people who prefer the old map. Seeing as we don't usually tend to get loads of people doing PvMP, could people say where they'd prefer to go and battle? It won't be a proper vote ofc, but it might give people an idea of where to take their elves, orcs, hobbits, uruks etc - so that the preferred place might get the bigger numbers.

Votes below please, Ettens or Osgiliath...

Ettens for me!

-Val

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Just wanted to say it was good fun having fight in the ettenmoors. I truly hope this server would continue using the old map!
    Don't know about rest of you, but i find the new map boring. Also its bad for points, those damn commendations are low on it!

-Val
    I agree 100%. There are many issues in PvP but the map surely isn't one of them. You will find me (or i will find you) in the moors.

Cheers, Fawkes.

People will miss killing the drake! Elder Scrolls style! Maps is what i miss on creep side... Just maping in to the action.. Only thing that is good in Osgiliath is that it is new and you notice directly where a freep been on map but the dam npc grind is a pain and it is very dark compared to Ettens and in general people on planet earth usually likes the source to life the light rather then a dark, rusty and almost gray/white place but still new and at the same time i dont miss the dam Outpost switching ... Feels like i am in Smite or LoL killing npcs in a line in order to actually kill something in Osgili! !

I vote for the Shire! or Bree-lands! Ettenmoors prolly better in the long run as usual

BUT THAT ARENA IN OSGILI IS COOL FFS! have a good one!

Ettenmoors or Osgiliath, where would you rather PvMP (if both had decent numbers)
    I've heard from quite a few people who prefer the old map. Seeing as we don't usually tend to get loads of people doing PvMP, could people say where they'd prefer to go and battle? It won't be a proper vote ofc, but it might give people an idea of where to take their elves, orcs, hobbits, uruks etc - so that the preferred place might get the bigger numbers.

Votes below please, Ettens or Osgiliath...
    Ettens please
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Oldstyle evening, thanks all who fought in the Moors tonight.
    Lag is worse than in the past, though!
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Dynamite, Explosive Blackarrow
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin
    Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai!

Seems like people let their feet do the talking - Raid v raid in Ettens tonight. Dunno how many creeps were on, but seemed to be plenty. Loads of freeps too. Was particularly pleased to see valdes, Zigsag, brunt and ketth all reaving around the fraid, even though it made life for my LM tricky!!! Thanks to all the freeps and creeps tonight, I'm now somehow rank 10 (though totally unfit to be a lieutenant to anyone, hehe).
    Cheers,
    Lenka-nab

During the raid our creep leader asked the wargs to check Osgiliath ... I did, nobody, not on creep or freep side. So, a great looking map, only lasted a week? Respect for the original dev's who created the Moors. 3 cheers and 3 howls.
    ~ ... Fluffer, Warg ... Nice to bite you ... ~

Another PvP video from Addle aka Fawkes (Warg PvP)

Was particularly pleased to see valdes, Zigsag, brunt and ketth all reaving around the fraid
    Why only Zig gets to have the capital letter?

It would seem the name Zigsag is in the iPhone auto-correct dictionary

In all the announcements before LOTRO went live in 2007 PvMP was a big thing and the original idea was good. So good that even now at Laurelin the Etten-Moors population has beaten the new Osgiliath map within just one week. No-one goes there anymore which is yet one more proof the current dev's have no clue what PvMP players are looking for.

One more original idea was that Creeps were ready from Rnk 1 to fight Freeps. Bitter truth is that even a Rnk 9 Warg can nowadays not even dent a fully equipped and juiced peer Freep.

The only reason we had fun and sometimes still have fun is the way Creeps can work together, making cunning plans to ambush Freeps, work hard on RAT to take out the healers and than the others.

But in the end Freep raids are populated by people who also play Creep and know exactly how to counter a steaming Creep raid. Therefore Creep fun dies, lag does the rest and with the announcement about closing worlds the end comes nearer.

I doubt that LOTRO will make it into Mordor.

And the Tolkien Lore? Last night Freeps were showing off their men sized Mice pets they won in some sort of contest (I never play Freep anymore so no clue). I could hear Tolkien turning in his grave ... flabbergasted about what Turbine does to his world.

exploiter of course

Quote Originally Posted by mintrix101 View Post
    That all the essences and stuff doing that?? I've seen a RK with 65k morale...
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    That all the essences and stuff doing that?? I've seen a RK with 65k morale...
    Inspire buff exploit. Probably running raids/scraids solo

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    [...] Creeps can work together, making cunning plans to ambush Freeps, work hard on RAT to take out the healers and than the others.
    [...]
    Stop murdering me omg! Even hobbit gifts adjusted their goods to help me survive!
    [To OOC] 'hobbit gifts know me too well :3 [3 +10% Run Speed Boost (90 min)][3 Combat Run Speed Boosts]'
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitric View Post
    Stop murdering me omg! Even hobbit gifts adjusted their goods to help me survive!
    [To OOC] 'hobbit gifts know me too well :3 [3 +10% Run Speed Boost (90 min)][3 Combat Run Speed Boosts]'
    We all like Woofi because you are such a tasty mincer ... Lilly is too small for lunch, you do fine with some garlic and onions and a touch of peterselie. Nomnomnom.

Quote Originally Posted by MurgenTemplar View Post
    We all like Woofi because you are such a tasty mincer ... Lilly is too small for lunch, you do fine with some garlic and onions and a touch of peterselie. Nomnomnom.
    LOL amg screams and runs!
    Woofi, the pacifist dwarf [COLOR=#008000]R11[/COLOR] | Gnaw, the happy warg pup [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR] | Bobblie, Orcs sans Frontières [COLOR=#b22222]R10[/COLOR]

got my rank today, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post

got my rank today, cheers
    club

/1234
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Kakadush was centre stage tonight at the Central Orc Intelligent News debate, the poll-topping candidate for the Creep nominations spoke of Infamy advice, RP-etiquette and RAT tactics. C.O.I.N. reported this Friday that 24 Creeps were present in the raid on Laurelin for several hours, a record in post-‘Osgilliath’ PvMP history.

Debate moderator Kackburz asked the candidates some sharp questions: “Brunt, You’ve called Wargs you don’t like fat players, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.” Response from Brunt: “Only Catrat, during his ‘dark days’!”. Kack: “No, you weren’t. For the record it was well beyond Catrat.” Brunt: “Yes, I’m sure it was.”

Kack: “Mr. Kaka, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind on voice and you don't use /raidshouts. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to RAT-ing. What are your thoughts on the increasing numbers of Freep immigrants and their effects on the Infamy/Reknown equilibrium?”

Kakadush said: "I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest, Ettenmoors doesn't have time either. This zone is in big trouble. We don't win anymore. We lose to Freeps. We lose to low-ranks, both in fights and chat. We lose to everybody. Honestly, if you don't like it, I'm sorry. We've been very nice to them.”

Kaka: “I also believe we need a wall, not a Reaver-wall but one focussing on ranged Vital Target Skills. The problem is if El Calthoras goes for Shield Wall, we have to be able to deal with that too . The amounts of Freep immigrants will soon decline when they realise social security on Creep-side has greater overall appeal.”

Palinkirk: “I think the EYE has blessed us, he has blessed us with some very good leaders, the Freeps can’t even find one!” Moraurat: “Knowing what we know now, with faulty intelligence, and not having security be the first priority when — when I lead raids, it was a mistake, and we need to take out Fraids with every tool at our disposal.”

Even though the transfers to or between the worlds will be kept free until October 1st, the debate on our common destination is already raging. Keep calm and use store code MMP99 for a free [Max Morale and Power Scroll]. https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...7599-Calm-down
    Last edited by Felathurin; Aug 08 2015 at 09:09 AM.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

Hmm, looks like Brunt has found a new Scotch for this weekend or something...

Anyways cheers for awesome late night action last night! Finally a proper brawl with 30+ mins fights, incredible lag, disconnects, healfest, zerging soloers, bd shuffling, name calling hispas, having a pint, everything you need for an good ol' ettenmoor raid! Just hope that free peoples purple smurfs did also get a credit for their efforts with their 160% buffs.
    Creeping, Freeping and Feeding since 2010
    HNT R12 | CPT R7 | RK R7 (Laurelin, Brandywine)
    WL R13 | DEF R9 | RVR R8 | BA R7 | STK R7 | WVR R7 (Laurelin, Landroval, Brandywine, Snowbourn)

For now I make an inquiry into Xenibo, making screenshots to study the incredible amount of damage the hobbit can throw over innocent creeps.

Nice one Brunt ^^

Gratz on rank 12, Joledir.

Here's a burglar pvp video again. Thanks for the nice action yesterday.

I hope you'll enjoy

Back

See you in 5 hours moors \o/

Also uploaded a new video today .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p9tALIRuTs
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Page 264 of 287 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 274 ... LastLast