We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 186 of 287 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Have you even seen the FAIR keyword? xD

Lazy
    haxxxxxxxxx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Holy ... I don't believe my eyes
    What the truck is going on here! Stuff get's tough so suddenly all the easymoders feel it's legit to fightclub? And don't gimme that 'action sucks, so i had no other option' bulldroppings. If action sucks, make it better. If it's still not good enough, move to an other server. If the transfer-window's closed, slap yourself for being too slow.

Gratz on ranks all non-FCers. Let's show these people how a proper player ranks.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by Sherina View Post
    How is this possible FC?

Renown earned yesterday....

1 Glitcho 257,328
    2 Bellania 124,367
    those are the fairest rankers and they aren't FCing at all!

GZ Lugbara

Go Go Felix!!!
    Gordinion R7 GRD
    Gurtzag R9 RVR
    Dzigo R7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Illthrist View Post
    . but Tinda, that question was mainly pointed to that ignorant furry creature up there
    Why am I ignorant just because I think that folk music (like jazz) is for old people? I mean seriously, arun sweaters and pipes just dont do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Not only with LotRO. His songs has to do with life.
    Well, I set my monkey on the log
    And ordered him to do the Dog
    He wagged his tail and shook his head
    And he went and did the Cat instead
    He's a weird monkey, very funky.

Sorry. Owing to my ignorance I really can't see the link with Lotro and life in this incredible social masterpeice. Fair play though, I do find his music useful if I can't get to sleep. Or want to get in the right frame of mind for slitting my wrists....
    Last edited by Gutterat; Apr 13 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Thumbs up

Glitcho is of yesterday no longer a DoME member. Kicked for FC. Just to state the obvious, we do not support cheating.

Gratz Az and Lugbara on your ranks, well earned!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketth View Post
    You talking about that mincer who ditched SB not only once, but already twice?
    Alvi left SB because she diden't feel part of it anymore after the merge with what ever is the name of the kin that joined you. Doesn't make her any less an awesome minstrel, one of the best I've seen for sure
    Last edited by Torli; Apr 13 2013 at 01:19 AM.
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

sure, you cry out about FC here on the forum but when you come to the moors i see that known fc'ers are invited into groups, if we try to kill one, other freeps will swoop in and save their bums, as long as they can join groups and count on help when needed they wont have any incentiv to stop fc'ing.
    kicking fc'ers from kin is one step in the right direction.

and some day i will add some QQ about the moors these days, untill then i will take any of you on 1v1
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000026f3e4/signature.png]Kalraburz[/charsig]

I agree Kalra, the first step would be to kick the clubbers from the kin. The second step would be to ban them from groups and raids. I'd love to have a list of known (proven!) fightclubbers so I know whom to invite and whom to ban. There's so many rumours about FC ('he does it! No, you do it!'') that I can't really tell which ones are based on the truth, and which ones are just plain trolling.
    Calthoras. R14 Runekeeper - R11 Champion - R8 Captain - R8 Loremaster - R7 Minstrel - R6 Hunter - R6 Guardian - R6 Burglar - R6 Warden
    R8 Warleader - R7 Warg - R7 Reaver - R6 Blackarrow - R6 Weaver - R6 Defiler
    Leader of the Keepers of Silmarils

Quote Originally Posted by Calminayon View Post
    I agree Kalra, the first step would be to kick the clubbers from the kin. The second step would be to ban them from groups and raids. I'd love to have a list of known (proven!) fightclubbers so I know whom to invite and whom to ban. There's so many rumours about FC ('he does it! No, you do it!'') that I can't really tell which ones are based on the truth, and which ones are just plain trolling.
    The problem I find with the FCers is they show no shame, the more you point it out to them that they're outcasts the more they'll feed off it. ignore them, don't invite them to groups, let them die. turn them into full time soloers.

But at this rate we're going to end up with a bunch of r15 freeps grouping cause they'll all be fcers :P haha

Screw the FCers
    Grats all on proper ranks.

See you this evening! o/

ll Flicky - r10 Stalker ll Hispanabs Raidbabys - Rank 2 Black arrow ll
    ll Aiumdurr - r9 Hunter ll Auria - r6 Captain ll

Quote Originally Posted by Torli View Post
    Glitcho is of yesterday no longer a DoME member. Kicked for FC. Just to state the obvious, we do not support cheating.

Gratz Az and Lugbara on your ranks, well earned!

Alvi left SB because she diden't feel part of it anymore after the merge with what ever is the name of the kin that joined you. Doesn't make her any less an awesome minstrel, one of the best I've seen for sure
    first cant remember that mincer in the kin when the merge happened with II and SB an secondly when she rejoined there was only 3 people form the kin that joined still playing the game + new members

10. Apr 13 2013, 05:30 AM
    Reason
    darum

I just wanted to post that I enjoy the way action has picked up recently: it seems like a new generation of freeps has found its way to the Moors, after some of the hardcore freeps left the game or the server. Creepside had an exodus of players as well in RoI times: these things change the playground, but in the end you get something (refresingly) new. Props to all the new players out there: I see you are learning.
    I enjoy the fact that there seem to be more possibilities for small groups - that's the playstyle that fits me best. So, everyone can moan what they want, but I'm not complaining about the action in the Moors.

I sincerly hope the community will isolate all known FCers. I wish Turbine realized this is ruining PvP and they would actually spend recources (GMs) to tackle this problem like Codemasters did in the past: strip FCers of all PvP ranks. I bet money (=spending GM time) is the only reason they are not doing it.
    In the meanwhile, only the community can act against fightclubbing: don't invite, don't protect and kill on sight.

At least that's what we're doing.

Thanks for all the grats on my rank and see you all again in the field.
    No guts, no glory!
    Azshakh, R12 Warleader
    Dynamite, Explosive Blackarrow
    Invictus Tribe, Laurelin
    Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinge View Post
    sure, you cry out about FC here on the forum but when you come to the moors i see that known fc'ers are invited into groups, if we try to kill one, other freeps will swoop in and save their bums, as long as they can join groups and count on help when needed they wont have any incentiv to stop fc'ing.
    kicking fc'ers from kin is one step in the right direction.

and some day i will add some QQ about the moors these days, untill then i will take any of you on 1v1
    It is sad but necessary that nowadays I rather like to check on what people I have in the raid, last time I kicked like 4 switchers/FC'ers that I found via altfinder. I believe my kinnies do the same, hope freep leaders will take it into consideration too. I know it's not easy when you lead a raid to stop for a few minutes and run the names you don't know through the thingie, but anyone can do that for them. This is one of the few things we can still influence, so it would be a shame not to do it. I also think this attitude is the only right one, not stacking as many people as you can get even if you know they are absolute *****, so you can zerg with numbers, but actually getting some fair people instead and trying to do whatever you can even if you lose some numbers. If you won't do this, you just clearly admit you go for a zerg.

http://lotroaltfinder.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyboy View Post
    Stf more and let dome snowy out of that &&&&t. the probs on your server aren´t ours
    Really? I've seen many people from Snowy (esp. DoME) posting in our PvMP thread and even trying to lure our players away, it rather seems you are quite interested in our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyboy View Post
    of course fc is sad but seriously stop to troll, flame, insult the switchers to snowy. its their decision to transfer to another server. &&&.. has glitchos fcing to do with bert or alvi or beo or all the others who are there. snowy is not a ezo server its just fun. check the stats from yesterday 750k renown and 1mio infamy. thats big fun nothing else. Stf more and let dome snowy out of that &&&&t. the probs on your server aren´t ours
    We know Snowbourn is a server with really 'intense' action, now go away!

PS: So Intense!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Meng0st View Post
    first cant remember that mincer in the kin when the merge happened with II and SB an secondly when she rejoined there was only 3 people form the kin that joined still playing the game + new members
    Well AFK during the merge still she came back into a different kin she diden't feel well in and had different goals in game, my point is she is a kick a*s MNS
    Master at Arms Darimir, Inspiration to Men, member of The Western Alliance!

Lieutenant Aldagash Vegetarian Harvester Of Sorrow, member of Invictus!

Well AFK during the merge still she came back into a different kin she diden't feel well in and had different goals in game, my point is she is a kick a*s MNS
    Kin full of MPers, that sure sucks Wasn't the old good godmode like in RoI (<- kick a*s MNS) and no one to group with I reckon. The less easymoders the better = my point.

Now why did SB have to merge is the question. Well they needed people to fill their raids, but Ithilien Illuminated is to blame of course!

And since certain people decided to leave for Eldar (to become pro raiders in a kin that disbanded shortly after). Good call methinks!

The less easymoders the better = my point.

Point that out to your multi-boxing kinnie ?
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    Point that out to your multi-boxing kinnie ?
    He's playing on HM creepside which negates it. Pina is playing quite balanced game after all.

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Now why did SB have to merge is the question. Well they needed people to fill their raids, but Ithilien Illuminated is to blame of course!

And since certain people decided to leave for Eldar (to become pro raiders in a kin that disbanded shortly after). Good call methinks!
    Haha true, in fact it was them who turned SB into what it is today. Anyways, this is not something that should be discussed here.

He's playing on HM creepside which negates it. Pina is playing quite balanced game after all.
    you can talk some BS i have to admit
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Boo

Haha true, in fact it was them who turned SB into what it is today. Anyways, this is not something that should be discussed here.
    Why not Ketth? You seem to think everything is supposed to be blasted out on open chat forums anyway!
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    you can talk some BS i have to admit
    Well thank you sir, I'm trying to do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    Why not Ketth? You seem to think everything is supposed to be blasted out on open chat forums anyway!
    Ah Joy! I thought you were already annoyed talking with me!

Boo

Ah Joy! I thought you were already annoyed talking with me!
    But maybe you only dare to share details, that you are not supposed to have in the first place...
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

25. Apr 13 2013, 01:51 PM

I could agree about FCing, but your argument is absolutely invalid if you support MultiBoxing in the Moors, only because the multiboxer is a kinnie of yours.
    Sounds very hypocrite.

Me, on the other side, don't care about multiboxers or FClubbers, zerggers or sparrers, stealthgankers or OneshootherHuggers.

Enjoy the game, have fun and try the others to have fun.

Said that, Pina is not a hardcore PvPer on his weavers, and I appreciate that. Having a 6-spider multiboxer playing several hours/day could be a nightmare for the other players.
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. (Felathurin aka Brunt)

Well, Pinalea is Pinalea, I am sure that you like him only because he is on your kin.

Although I'd say that Pinalea is a decent Hunter, and there're 5 decent hunters at best, which is nice ( He's good.)

But we all know that pinalea is an atentionwhore XD ( me too sometimes, I know ). I like him overall but dislike him multiboxing, as its an exploit of the RULES in this game, multi boxers should be banned, fight clubbers as well.

We shouldn't invite multi boxers either, they can get bent with their cheats ( I have a multi boxer in my kin as well) And I've already told him how much I dislike that, but at least he doesn't use multi boxing to have an adventage in the moors.

pinalea does, that's bad from him.
    Weaver r12 before RoI -Slayer of light

Page 186 of 287 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 196 236 286 ... LastLast