We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 276 of 287 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7174
    A pause; time stops for a bit and all of a sudden you realize lotro is now a big part of your life. 8 years. Friends, enemies, loved ones, old friends made but never seen again, every little story that made you laugh or made you mad unfolds in front of your eyes. And it's that moment when you realize nothing was wasted; not a split second went fruitless. For we have changed, and changed for the best. Improved ourselves, here and there. A fake world that made us get to know ourselves even better.

And to this I drink *raises glass* this coming year 2016. May we all be good, prosperous and strive to kill our worst self. For this is our only enemy.

To WAR LAURELINIANS!

-Chrysamere

Quote Originally Posted by chrysamere View Post
    a pause; time stops for a bit and all of a sudden you realize lotro is now a big part of your life. 8 years. Friends, enemies, loved ones, old friends made but never seen again, every little story that made you laugh or made you mad unfolds in front of your eyes. And it's that moment when you realize nothing was wasted; not a split second went fruitless. For we have changed, and changed for the best. Improved ourselves, here and there. A fake world that made us get to know ourselves even better.

And to this i drink *raises glass* this coming year 2016. May we all be good, prosperous and strive to kill our worst self. For this is our only enemy.

Im 200% fgt hahahahahha yep

-chrysamere
    fixed it for you

Cool

Join my official tribe "Transfer Racist." We fight for a juste and glorious pvmp map without laggs! Join the force of united and strong creeps with the goal of driving these foul invaders of my land i mean your land! Current members ME only!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysamere View Post
    A pause; time stops for a bit and all of a sudden you realize lotro is now a big part of your life. 8 years. Friends, enemies, loved ones, old friends made but never seen again, every little story that made you laugh or made you mad unfolds in front of your eyes. And it's that moment when you realize nothing was wasted; not a split second went fruitless. For we have changed, and changed for the best. Improved ourselves, here and there. A fake world that made us get to know ourselves even better.

And to this I drink *raises glass* this coming year 2016. May we all be good, prosperous and strive to kill our worst self. For this is our only enemy.

To WAR LAURELINIANS!

-Chrysamere
    Agreed, and here's to absent friends....

Brunt, if you wish to nominate via pm, no probs. And happy new year to you too!

Chrys and Gutter, I'll drink to that (though not so many years of PvMP in my case), any excuse to raise a glass...

As for spar rules, I appreciate why some people might want these - trying to make spars more balanced, less dependent on lucky crits on eg lightning storm etc...
    However, I do not think having fixed rules is the way to go. Some reasons:
    1. The potential for endless, tedious and unresolved arguments about what exactly is or isn't allowed.
    As discussions on this forum and OOC illustrate, people can be pretty stubborn, so getting universal agreement on anything seems unlikely.

2. There is a wide variety in skill levels between players, and so many potential imbalances between classes, so creating a one-size-fits-all set of rules would not reliably result in balanced spars.
    By balanced, I mean a 1v1 where both characters have a decent chance (30% ish or better) of getting a kill.

For example, I am pretty poor at sparring on my lore-master (as on my alts). (The following is since update 17.1 - or whichever it was that finally boosted creeps.) Versus Greycub, even if I use everything (including even wisdom of the council - the instant 50% morale heal which I would prefer never to use) I lose every time. The same is true against a number of other players. This is a tiny bit due to how the 2 classes match against each other, but mainly due to individual skill. It is not though true versus all Wargs (and reavers), never mind all BAs. Versus eg some less experienced wargs and reavers, I try to self-nerf with eg never stacking waterlore, and relying a lot more just on CC to keep me alive long enough. And like that I can still sometimes have a chance of winning. Versus BAs, due entirely to class imbalances, unless the BA is very good (and a much better player than me, generally speaking), the odds are heavily stacked in my favour. Again though, vs BAs, what I would need to use to win, or to avoid using to make losing likely, varies considerably from BA to BA. Against the likes of Thonras and Ush, I need everything except WotC to have any chance of surviving long enough to get the kill (and still often lose). While against other BAs, I need to self-nerf quite a bit to make the fight feel balanced. And that is in a red build. If I was unsporting enough to trait blue, class design makes it nearly impossible for any BA to out-dps the self-heals (including auto-heals). All that though is based on my experiences after I had been playing PvMP for quite some time and got well-geared. For newer alts, never mind newer players, spars CAN feel nearly impossible to win (even with good gear/store-bought skills etc)... I could go on, but I hope this is enough to illustrate how impossibly complicated and long a list of rules might need to be to get anywhere near balanced spars.

3. Each update has the potential to change the balances/imbalances.

Eg, prior to the update that gave creeps the boost, lore-master vs weaver was usually a win for the LM. On the (ego-inflated) LM forums, it was advised you delete your LM if you lost such a 1v1 This overstates the imbalance at that time, but was not too wide of the mark in my experience. Now, in my experience at least, this has become an extremely hard 1v1, where I expect to lose against any decent spider.

So yes, I am all for balanced spars. However, to try to achieve them I suggest the following:
    1. Nerf yourself (if necessary) till a spar feels balanced.
    2. Depending on what/who you are sparring, adjust what skills you do/don't use.
    3. Try to keep in mind what might keep things fun for both of you.

But 4. Do whatever you want, and expect opponents to do the same. If you want to burn all your CDs, do it. Try not to take things too seriously. If your happiness depends upon everyone playing by your rules/expectations, you are destined to a life of disappointment.

no time to make good video( but
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Wish You the ocean of happiness! Let's Your soul is smiling every moment! And deliciuos life fragment will be more than sky)
    sorry for english hard to translate all what i wanna to say!

Thank You very much All people here!
    I love You all very much!

Thank You My dear Fluffer, for good hunting to burgers and for Father)
    Thank You Gutterat, Anklebiter, Shaknour, Snarktab and Ministry of silly wargs for nice warg pack and nom nom nom wonderful group)
    Thank You Tozkoparan You are best robin moors good)
    Thank You Cardolush for medicine (remembered the time when we 3 def took lug many years)
    Thank You Ippenutt for def-talking good night)
    Thank You Bluetooth, Grunzur and Pekbiem i'm happy to have You here)
    Thank You Milord Carazlor) and our fight in aeop ahhah)
    Thank You Elethiul aeop is always be red)
    Thank You Rangy, Epichari, Manriper! Thank You all

Thank You:
    Lillye for Your wonderful howl)
    Nolme for kindness)
    Joel for Your stone and maincraft)
    Chabry for yo-yo)
    Lenky for fun, my fav LM)
    Grils for my future coat))
    Vashh don't go barefoot)
    Macro wardens i love You too-ty for my nerve ))

Hard to write all names that i wanna to say Thank You

Last edited by Asazi; Jan 03 2016 at 09:10 AM.

Someone still plays this game? Oh dear..

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    You are probably the one who can't read when I look at your voting lmao. You noticed those are Laurelin awards right ? About QQing about cds, I rekt your reaver with my undergeared champ with battle frenzy and since then you keep telling everyone in freep ooc what exactly they can or can't use in a spar.
    There is a lot of creeps that selfnerf even tho there are no rules in game, you can't expect anyone to play like you want then to play.
    lmfao I test out builds on reaver, I tend to switch a lot to find a balanced build. I honestly don't care about undergeared sht, champs are op against dps reavers. I got alteast some ballz to go dps on reaver, stop your qqing pls. It's annoyin as fk.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoliath View Post
    lmfao I test out builds on reaver, I tend to switch a lot to find a balanced build. I honestly don't care about undergeared sht, champs are op against dps reavers. I got alteast some ballz to go dps on reaver, stop your qqing pls. It's annoyin as fk.
    Balls to play a reaver aha I see...
    You are the one who QQ here and in OOC, for example after each spar you lost you start arguing that you have not finished gear and using that and not that. Also when you said that you have the best bleeds in game and no warg can escape from you, that made my day.
    Still waiting on answer why naming people that never played on Laurelin.

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    Balls to play a reaver aha I see...
    You are the one who QQ here and in OOC, for example after each spar you lost you start arguing that you have not finished gear and using that and not that. Also when you said that you have the best bleeds in game and no warg can escape from you, that made my day.
    Still waiting on answer why naming people that never played on Laurelin.
    looool
    never said I got "best bleeds" you dumbass, yeah common shadow wargs cant really win against a captain. Everyone knows that a captain beats a shadow warg, no matter who plays captain. Never said wargs could escape, said wargs are food for me. Might want to listen what ppl say idiot.
    (Captain can Always be kited by anything, anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    Someone still plays this game? Oh dear..
    Nobody does.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoliath View Post
    looool
    never said I got "best bleeds" you dumbass, yeah common shadow wargs cant really win against a captain. Everyone knows that a captain beats a shadow warg, no matter who plays captain. Never said wargs could escape, said wargs are food for me. Might want to listen what ppl say idiot.
    (Captain can Always be kited by anything, anyone)
    Amg someone's mad lel...any freep can say what you are posting in OOC but keep going, victory is close \o/.

]2015 Laurelin PvMP Awards

Best OOC moment: LFG (people looking for a girlfriend on OCC makes me smile anytime)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Best NEW freep player (new to PvMP in 2015):can't judge really, to many new and hard to compare if it's the gear or actually the player that is good.
    Best NEW creep player (new to PvMP in 2015): Shagflak and Wywyk doing nice job leading.
    Best Transferred in Freep:
    Best Transferred in Creep:
    Best Beorning: Grils
    Best Burglar: Fawkes
    Best Captain: Kedyto there is another annoying one, but can't remember right now.
    Best Champion:
    Best Guardian:
    Best Hunter:
    Best Lore-master:
    Best Minstrel: Lillye
    Best Rune-keeper:
    Best Warden: Redstaww (nasty bleeds that one)
    Best Blackarrow:
    Best Defiler:
    Best Reaver:
    Best Warg:
    Best Warleader:
    Best Weaver:
    Best Freep:
    Best Creep:
    Best Freep leader: Short ( not many times on freep side I've been, but was in a fun group with Short)
    Best Creep leader: Shagflak
    (The Laurelin all-time awards…)
    Best Freep you have ever seen:
    Best Creep you have ever seen:
    (Just for fun...)
    Sexiest freep: Lillye, when she howls like a warg
    Sexiest creep: the Defiler that actually heals me while in battle and not standing afk in grams.
    Biggest nublet:
    (For those characters who always make you smile, laugh (intentionally or otherwise) …)
    Bringer of Joy (freep):Lilly, Lenka
    Bringer of Joy (creep): Smertella
    Best Pet Name:
    No lifer:

To all those trash creeps that feel the need to be a complete and utter ###### 24/7 by ganking soloers only when you're with 3 + creeps, please grow a pair of balls and gank me solo, or just plainly #### the server

Much love <3

15. Jan 07 2016, 12:06 AM

Anyone know the name of the recently transferred LM with over 50k morale (and a hell of a lot of skill)? I want to nominate them for the annual awards (even though they are pretty new) but all I can remember is their name starts with 's'.
    Cheers,
    Lenka

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    Anyone know the name of the recently transferred LM with over 50k morale (and a hell of a lot of skill)? I want to nominate them for the annual awards (even though they are pretty new) but all I can remember is their name starts with 's'.
    Cheers,
    Lenka
    Sunnah?

Yep, that's them - Sunnah.
    Cheers

Cool Hey babe!

Remember that time before all these noob transfers came here got dam it is like Swedish politics all over again here in this game -.- Some of the creeps at least knows how to show respect.

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    Remember that time before all these noob transfers came here got dam it is like Swedish politics all over again here in this game -.- Some of the creeps at least knows how to show respect.
    You're even higher than me, m8 hahahaha yep

Your friendly neighbourhood stoner,

Imastoner420

Cool Where is my battle!?!

I only smoke in a legitimate way as per say i dont smoke my braaaain out!

When i asked the gm where my missing 350k infamy is he said "everything is in order!" And if he could give us new data servers he said "Good day" ---> "waves Good bye"

By SAURONS ####! Find the halflings! Argh! Find the halflings! FIND THE FAKING! WAHAHAHHAWH

Cool

GET ME INTO THE FAKING GAME RAAAR GET INTO GET IGIVE ME YOU FAKINGA DSADHADS HADSADHSADS GET IN MAN GET THE IN ! NOW MOVE INSIDE GET THA FAK OUTA HERE YOU MADAFAK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IN THE GAME!!!!! I can not get in!

Quote Originally Posted by ServantGrimm View Post
    GET ME INTO THE FAKING GAME RAAAR GET INTO GET IGIVE ME YOU FAKINGA DSADHADS HADSADHSADS GET IN MAN GET THE IN ! NOW MOVE INSIDE GET THA FAK OUTA HERE YOU MADAFAK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IN THE GAME!!!!! I can not get in!
    You seriously need to get a life.

hahah nice game

oh i had good fun today) wanna to say Thank You Ankle, Gutterat, Igorek and 1 wargy i'm so sorry hard to write Your name lotro is off((( really was fun to killed Varuu (ty Varuu btw) but was fun to took tr for a few min to hotfix!!! ahhh nomnom and najm najm najm! Ty my dear Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Asazi View Post
    oh i had good fun today) wanna to say Thank You Ankle, Gutterat, Igorek and 1 wargy i'm so sorry hard to write Your name lotro is off((( really was fun to killed Varuu (ty Varuu btw) but was fun to took tr for a few min to hotfix!!! ahhh nomnom and najm najm najm! Ty my dear Friends
    Yeah was great, I think the time to hotfix had lapsed according to their warnings... That skill Verru had was insane (I forgot what its called ), trying to knock his power down so may times then it just restoring. Got him in the end tho . When he came back I think everyboy just went 'ahh no not again' and just left him alone.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jan 12 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Cool ......... My sincerest apologies

Fighting solo vs healing beorning on warg only to get skill preventing bugg so to make sure you dont get that bug what? You need some macro ####? xD.... Remind me of why i came to try this game? =

Lotro =

Laughing

On

Trolls

Those who pay for pvp every month... /o/ Im not judging but dam it is not worth then 1 euro a month xD Lags/bugs/Imigrant over flow/ Europe... Europe all over

Page 276 of 287 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 286 ... LastLast