We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 283 of 287 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 7174
    Quote Originally Posted by Asazi View Post
    Ever have action but this dancing near GV Gram or Towers bd so boring....looks like they don't know how to play on fields...maybe they scare open space...and feel brave inside walls...don't understand))) better if they scare claustrophobia
    "It is easy to be brave behind a castle wall"

-A welsh Proverb-
    Lawain (100) Captain Rank 7 - Dolvim (100) Champion
    Shakbarat Reaver Rank 6 - Shakvarat Warleader rank 6
    Gilrain

Last nights PvP streamed:

https://www.twitch.tv/gutterat/videos/all

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    "It is easy to be brave behind a castle wall"

-A welsh Proverb-
    "llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychw yrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch "

- A Welsh railway station-
    Last edited by Gutterat; Oct 06 2016 at 09:55 AM.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

3. Oct 06 2016, 09:42 AM

I moved back to Laurelin a couple of weeks ago. While of course there are lots of quiet times (there also are on Evernight btw), I have been having a lot of fun in the moors too. I've seen quite a few others transfer back here recently too, and hopefully more will return also, just minus the zerg farmers I've also seen old faces returning to PvP here (I think) after breaks from it, eg people from Memento Mori - welcome back!

I wanted to say many thanks for the action last night! I logged my warg -Angijak and found plenty of freeps to try to hunt. We concluded on creep OOC that a lot of the freeps seemed grouped, or at least were mostly getting quite a lot of heals. I made a creep group of what seemed a fair size to fight them. We managed to get 12 creeps into the raid at one point. We were getting enough kills to keep us happy and were also dying a lot, so hopefully the freeps were having a good time too. I made the group, but Silki the spider had the lead most of the time, calling targets etc (and making us laugh with his quips) - many many thanks for that! The night before last was a lot of fun too. I think there was a creep raid but I enjoyed staying solo on my warg and looking for isolated freeps I could catch before others noticed me. I'm still very much a noob to the class, but hopefully learning and getting a tiny bit better.

I'm still gonna play my freeps plenty, but also gonna spend more time on creepside.

Winter is coming so it's time to warm your fingers (and faces) on those keyboards and breathe yet more life into our alive again moors!
    Last edited by Lenkamir; Oct 15 2016 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkamir View Post
    I've also seen old faces returning to PvP here (I think) after breaks from it, eg people from Memento Mori - welcome back!

Thanks to Elethuil, Lillye plus a few old faces I haven't seen for a while last night. Some good fights but the raid got a bit OP so disbanded. Need more freeps

Nice update for creeps, makes a change to get something. Waiting for ya, freep Slackers!!

Merry Christmas.

I'm back after 4 years away, how's pvp these days?

Nazgum, Shaglat, Nimrat
    Ermintrude - Level 40 Burg
    Nazgum - Rank 6 Reaver
    Shaglat - Rank 5 Warg

happy new year

hey hey My Lovely laurelin!!!!
    happy new year!!!!
    from all my heart I wish You - that we have on track in real life just happiness endless like sky) strong health like sky
    light and warm melody to all You - In windows from room and more main - windows to soul....
    be happy be health and color mood with dance of rainbow....
    hhaha and yes delicious hunting in lotro))))) sinsere - Smert
    Love You all what I met here You always were are and be....<3
    hugs and kisses
    =======What does not kill us makes us stronger =======
    ===Happiness to all and let no one go away disgruntled===
    ==========Tribe PEKBIEM RK11025000============

Hi all

I want to say goodbye to Vashh as i hear a rumor he will be not on freep side anymore. That is a great lose.

Also it been some good fight recently in our small but lovely server and i hope we can do them more. Jsut asking high rank creeps to think... if we are 17 vs 6 mayby ... just mayby some of us just enjoy a show and not gank a overwhelmed freep side ? You forget Grams ? they done same to us , its time to repay favour.

My two cents - see you in moors

Quote Originally Posted by Nozrog View Post
    Hi all

I want to say goodbye to Vashh as i hear a rumor he will be not on freep side anymore. That is a great lose.

Also it been some good fight recently in our small but lovely server and i hope we can do them more. Jsut asking high rank creeps to think... if we are 17 vs 6 mayby ... just mayby some of us just enjoy a show and not gank a overwhelmed freep side ? You forget Grams ? they done same to us , its time to repay favour.

My two cents - see you in moors
    Agreed. Sometimes when I have a raid and see we're wiping or outnumbering them I disband/not take TR/camp GV to at least give some encouragement. However there will always be people who just want to kill 'em whatever and I can't ctiticise anybody for doing that. I was on freepside last night *shudders* we had a small group, I believe we were probably the only ones - we were getting wiped but we managed to get a few kills. The people in the group enjoyed themselves and will probably be back. Hopefully word will get around and we'll get a few more. And cheers Noz for leaving the newbie mini in TA alive. Ankle killed me in the quest room though

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Agreed. Sometimes when I have a raid and see we're wiping or outnumbering them I disband/not take TR/camp GV to at least give some encouragement. However there will always be people who just want to kill 'em whatever and I can't ctiticise anybody for doing that. I was on freepside last night *shudders* we had a small group, I believe we were probably the only ones - we were getting wiped but we managed to get a few kills. The people in the group enjoyed themselves and will probably be back. Hopefully word will get around and we'll get a few more. And cheers Noz for leaving the newbie mini in TA alive. Ankle killed me in the quest room though
    I am a warg not a monster

Quote Originally Posted by Asazi View Post
    hello Dear Laurelin Creepies...
    so I hope that soon action will be more fun...cos Evernight is YNILO...
    all what we had all this time before was real fight and good team...Miss You all very much so a lot of miss You...
    Bluetooth...- delete new job and come to play))))) our romantic Wargy
    Fluffer - Dear Thank You would be great to paly with You again...sad but new game is like virus))) really need to quet job that to play in every game....hard )))but I hope to see You soon in Lotro - remembered - burgers are so much delciious)) You know Dear)))so if Your game have hobbits need to thinking then))
    Ankle, Gutterat, Shak, Toz our best Robin Good))and all wargies and creepies what I met- miss You so much and hope to reach all soon))
    Tirn answering Your post from forum- hahh hahah translation program is not good silly I guess....sure but english is poor language and don't have words what we have in russian so))
    My dear Lillye I miss You - Your red costume and RP on Moors...miss so much for freeps who bring Joy...
    Ever have action but this dancing near GV Gram or Towers bd so boring....looks like they don't know how to play on fields...maybe they scare open space...and feel brave inside walls...don't understand))) better if they scare claustrophobia
    ..but really Ty for evernight (specially multiboxer ministrell party)now I know nice program like IS Boxer - very good way to farm turbine points))
    what I respect that we played on Lau with brave and here just smiling when 13rank just log off before Death - very brave strategy...hero what I can say...
    anyway I hope that soon we will have nice action on Laurelin like some times ago...
    Delicious hunting to all....najm najm najm ....have nice game...sleep wella-la-la...take care...Love You all...miss You...<3
    Smertella, I've sent you a PM......

Small bit of PvP action from tonight's raid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJbGvcgQQE

Squelcher the lost son of Morgoth will be leading a Rogues Gallery raid this friday at 8 UK time, hope to see old Gilrain freeps/creeps and Laurelins finest

Who Let the Dawgs out????

https://youtu.be/fFZFumRb3qA
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jan 24 2017 at 02:06 AM.

Your video shows nothing other than wargs who do not know how to play other than in group and who do not kill anything on their own.

I do not see what is interesting in this type of game except to show the bad gameplay of half the wargs of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    Who Let the Dawgs out????

https://youtu.be/fFZFumRb3qA
    Was a fun night, mostly Shadow-war with burgs Nice to see so many wargs again, and I hope freeps got some fun too! I think they had, they didn't leave the moors.

In the beginning I was a bit irritated by how many times burgs can "disappear", but in the end it made the fun, more of a teamwork to get one and it's been a while since we worked together, got rusty!
    Nourleaf - Hunter
    Shaknour - Warg

20. Jan 26 2017, 06:29 AM

21. Jan 26 2017, 06:35 AM

Yeah last night again was pretty good against the hunter/burg groups. If we could just persuade the freeps to stop hugging GV we might be able to sort some serious raid v raid action out

Thanks for tonight's fights! Shoutouts to Ges for holding +14 creeps off from the 5/6 of us

Next time, pls don't go that much for OPs or PvE. We could have had some more fights during that time...

Cheers!
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

-.-
    Last edited by Lightbulba; Jan 28 2017 at 09:57 PM.

Just wanted to say ty all for making TheDarkMelody feel welcome creepside.

We are TheBrightMelody kin who are rolling creeps. The PvP is great fun and more of us are joining. We hope to put together some large scale action with our kin and also the LastAlliance.

See you in game..

~Krukshank
    Server: Laurelin
    Toons: Kyusson (lvl140 Champ), Krukshank (R9 Warg)
    Kin: TheBrightMelody
    Tribe: TheDarkMelody

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulba View Post
    Of course you are right. We should just allow ourselves being slaughtered over and over again with 0-20% bonus max while you're twoshotting creeps with all DoF bosses, all keeps and at least 3 blue OPs all the time.
    - We never had more than 2 OPs during the whole evening, however the creeps still insist in trying to keep these 4:0 most of the time.

- +14 creeps vs 5 freeps. Math pls.

- Is there lack of DPS on creepside atm? BAs hitting 15k VTs (happened yesterday), Wargs still have BC broken in Shadow Stance, Weavers getting 10k crits on basic DoTs + Toxin utility. Anything else?

- All keeps? Where? Not even at the start of the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbulba View Post
    Now that would be GREAT pvp. Speaking of 73k morale mini being able to heal, well, can't help the heals/dps/cc are broken for certain classes since you only need to stack morale and perhaps some mitigations and that's it. No mastery needed.
    You're in the wrong thread if you intend to complain about the state of game mechanics and classes, however I can tell you I could post some of that on my own. A few of those topics are in the lines above.

Oh, and also...

If you're looking for a challenge, maybe try to stick around with your fellow raiders when focusing down a target on RAT. To HIPS or sprint after only being removed 10k from an AoE skill and leaving the rest of the creeps there to deal with it and only come back when the target is below 15% of its morale just sounds like bad sportsmanship towards the members of the craid IMO. However, KDR and Ratings are precious, right?

Thanks for the 2nd chuckle from you this week!
    Last edited by Narthor; Jan 30 2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: "Some1 reported 2nd print. I wonder who... D:
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r8 Hunter | Garina - r6 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narrowz - r9 BA | Woodyy - r9 Stalker(EN) | Narthorao - r8 WL
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Minstrels

You should all obey and kneel because king is online.
    I' am KingZ, Killerhealer, Crowarg and Ganakus.
    ADD ME ON PS5 - Kingcrowarg -
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Page 283 of 287 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 LastLast