We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Welcome back :D

Re: Welcome back :D

wow ( no pun intended) no problems migration was fine lifetime status all good all points and chars fine and logged in and playing /salute turbine! good job!

The transition was amazingly quick and smooth, had doubts after hearing about DDO transition disasters, but Turbine/Codies did it really well this time. Congrats everyone!
    Eldarond, Eldarius, Eldarad, Eldarok, Eldarod, Eldarand, Eldara, Eldarox, etc.
    Original Challenger of the Abyss | Led the Charge at the Anvil of Winterstith
    VIDEO -------> Barad Guldur Lieutenant Hard-Mode 6-manned -------> Watcher 6-manned
    Server: Eldar (moved to Evernight)

Just checked my character and everything is as it should be ^^

I even got around to sorting my bank out!

Welcome back everyone and I'm going to enjoy lurking on this forum ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Toadfoot View Post
    I would just like to notify everyone that Toadfoot, the coolest hobbit on the server, is here.
    Your only the coolest because you hang around with me.... the most handsome captain on the server. It boosts ur street cred to be seen with me

But welcome back all..! Great to have little or no probs at all during the process

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4