We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 106 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3742
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Rolf..

Mate ur To full of yourself. I Nuke you down any day mate.
    says erlo who left because champs mele was under powerd but came back when champs had bubbles ect... live and let die erlo, u got nuked, live with it happens to us all don't moan about it, just get on with the next fight dude...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

is this how forums are these days?some ppl complaining about getting zerged in a map point and ppl talking their feelings after a rvsr lagfest every 2 hours....miss your posts grishpaw....

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

suggest you read Tarmas post! one sided view, All i say..

We were 2 vs 2. aye, you nuked hunter down fast and it was then 2 vs 1. it stayed like that for a while before some freeps showed up. at that point it was 2 vs 3. a healer and reaver vs Champ, hunter and hunter.. As you said. why play fair, lets call in backup. Why should you give it a go. 2 vs 3 and loads of npcs in your favour....

Difference is. freeps do fight and we fight brave. We cant get people mapped in with in 5-10 seconds. We have to stay and fight and try our best. Whilst as you said. Why give it a shot 2 vs 3 and MAYBE loose. Better to push the i win button.

Seriously read your own post before posting it.

I wont expect a fair fight from you in the future mate. You are just a hypocrit stating that you wont call in reinf unless needed. Unfortunatley you seem to belive you are playing a barbi doll with no strenghts at all. Pitty.

Thats why i ask if u got any idea about the class you play.. You heal the reaver faster then 3 dps can nuke him or you down. Still as you said yourself, you dont like loosing so calling in backup! Brave mate. Really brave.

Then stating in the same post that you solo alot! What a load of ####.

Any person with some common sence reading this conversation realizes 1 thing.

You dont play for a challenge. You play only if you know you will win. and you call it brave.. Pathetic mate! Its called in your language, EZ moder!

Dont mind dying in Groth at all, just loling at you and your statement.. FAir fights. na shouldnt expect that from a guy like you!
    you are the biggest joke on this server really!

2vs 3? was 2vs 4 with an lm yes really challenge when u were all on me that is no challenge at all that is easy points for u , I called in help just like u did that time at lc 1 so don't give me that #### when u came with more than 9 for 3 creeps , but I suppose u forgot about that

u brave? that's the first time I seen u not run for bree or is that because u knew there was others coming who noes all I no is it wasn't 2vs 3 was 2vs 4 no way was that a fair contest when im the one targeted lol , u really have a problem with numbers don't u erlo , u couldn't make up ur mind were at the hh op last time we spoke on forums now this.

you wont expect a fair fight from , I don't really care tbh im more fair than others u just needed to open ur eyes and see how op 2 hunters 1 lm and champ is hitting one target against me and a reaver regardless to how many npcs there is ,

I don't know how to play my class..... lol think u find not being big headed at all here that im one of the high rank defilers here who noes my class inside out and I like to think my self that I can play my class well!
    please tell me I m ment to heal the reaver fast when all 4 of you target me ? so I kite u round the tents and call in for help , isnt that the right thing to do when ur out numbered and no ur gonna die without a chance ? I think ur find most people do this but maybe not you the all so powerful `Erlo` who never crys or runs from fights!

but I do solo a lot lol only when a tribe member come son depending on action I am grouped up many creeps can back me up on this, I was duo with the reaver at the time he was on hes own in groth and said there was 2 in groth he didn't call out in occ just me we came end of.

im afraid the only person with no common sense is you erlo , I don't play for a challenge? why am I on creep side for one if I don't want a challenge? lol I could be easy mode and roll a champ like u and only come back when champs are op!

u will find I try make most things fair rvr keeping ops the same or to ur advantage if I no we have the more numbers fight u in keeps etc, I play only if I no I win then my dear friend erlo u are blind aswell as stupied... u was not here when freeps out numbered us by 20+ most nights farming us I been full time creep on elder for over a year and people that no me no what im like and I fight to save anyone or try my best I like a challenge , just because you died u come out with a lot of useless #### about me when u don't even no me or how I play on creep side in raids or not, ur pathetic!

I don't mind dying either part of the game u cant accept that . fair fights your one to talk since when do u fight fair lol

p.s sry any spelling mistakes im pretty hammered
    Last edited by crockett1986; Nov 09 2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

Erlo u keep contradicting urself. 1 post can b full of thanks for the night and gr8 fites etc and u seem 2 b fair on the players on creepside then other posts r rage posts that I find hard 2 understand where they come from.

from wot I read as I wasn't there last nite u had 3 mayb 4 freeps on a reaver and defi, 3 hi dps freeps I add and u don't expect them 2 ask 4 help in ooc? u said b4 freeps shud win over creeps 100% if they r gud players and follow rat etc.
    esp as freeps hit like a train and u expect 1 defi 2 outheal 3 mayb 4 of these? mayb they cud mayb they cudnt but if defi is being hit also its pretty hard as we have a lot of inductions that can b interupted sounds like u don't know how classes work. defis rnt minstrels or rks with lots of big heals and bubbles. ofc they will kite and get npcs 2 help if they can against that.
    read ur posts over the past few days ur starting 2 sound like a whiner...when u came back from ur long break I thought u mite b eldars ansa 2 a good raid leader prove me rite!

try 2 enjoy the moors next week lets get some really nice fites going 4 both sides cuz its gonna get pretty quiet 4 a while after
    Last edited by Deniorona; Nov 10 2013 at 01:18 AM.

You dont play for a challenge. You play only if you know you will win. and you call it brave.. Pathetic mate! Its called in your language, EZ moder!

Dont mind dying in Groth at all, just loling at you and your statement.. FAir fights. na shouldnt expect that from a guy like you!
    Wasn't MrMatty who attacked fraid in blue lc, with 4 blue OPs? I yet have to see when fraid charge creeps in their keep, letting them have all 4 OPs.
    And you call this "I Win Mode".
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

It seems to me that the forums have become a school play yard and we have a number of people both creep and freep name calling and moaning at some other player.

Guys it is time to grow up.

In this game you will die - fact
    In this game you get zerged - fact
    In this game you will get steam rolled by a raid - fact
    In this game you will feel the other side are not playing fair at times - fact

So accept this will happen and play on. If you can not accept this then maybe it is time to leave the game and stop this non stop bitching at each other.

Uncle Azogg

Suck Vani.

I am very disappointed that today on remembrance Sunday at 11.00 the creeps stopped to remember those who gave their lives and the freeps appear to of carried on playing.

Is taking 2 minutes once per year much to bloody well ask!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Wasn't MrMatty who attacked fraid in blue lc, with 4 blue OPs? I yet have to see when fraid charge creeps in their keep, letting them have all 4 OPs.
    And you call this "I Win Mode".

I was leading that freep raid at that very moment, and I was speaking with mratty while leading the freepraid. He was the one who sugested to take the OPs because we only had about 20 freeps, with only 2 healers and too many 0 audacity freeps, vs 30+ creeps. We both discussed all the time where we should fight, we always knew where the other was, because we both hate pve and hide and seek. We both agreed to fight in blue lc because there were too many creeps to fight in the open, as u could have seen at lc3. So before u make any useless subjective comments, try to look at the bigger picture to understand the gravity of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindings View Post
    says erlo who left because champs mele was under powerd but came back when champs had bubbles ect... live and let die erlo, u got nuked, live with it happens to us all don't moan about it, just get on with the next fight dude...
    LSD mate? You postningen something out of the blue here! Seriously?

I played every day from lvl 50 To 65! Lead raids 6-8 hours a day and Done all pve raids until DG. I got bored and changed game for 3 years!

Got rank 10 in AoC, played Swtor til pvp rank 90! Thats what i did during My break.

Had nothing To do With what you wrote! So far from the truth one can get!

Nice try on trying To make me look like some ez moder!

Better luck next time!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Nice try on trying To make me look like some ez moder!
    oww didn't realize champs weren't op sorry erlo! still u wine more than a good chardonnay !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Blindings View Post
    oww didn't realize champs weren't op sorry erlo! still u wine more than a good chardonnay !
    We always been op. But i played most til lvl 65. Before these bubbles and we were op Then as well dude.

Wine you drink. Doubt u know what it is

Crawl back in your hole or hide behind your fellows mate! Where you belong!

Comming from a spider. Where were you when They sucked?
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Comming from a spider.
    Oh yes, spiders are op. lol
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Comming from a spider. Where were you when They sucked?
    I've been a weaver since start 6 years ago erlo even when they sucked, 2 infamy per kill so don't even go there! and champs weren't always op, shows how much u know! (making a coffee and waiting for the next pointless rant by erlo)!

Champs were definitely not always op. I was there on my champ when they were far less resilient, before the bubbles, before legacies provided so many out of proportion increases and extensions to survivability skills, and when, if you wanted to actually do decent dps you were hit with that -30% incoming heal. That was difficult. That was a challenge. That took skill to play. And it was of course fun! Champs, like all freep classes now, are a pale and quite pitiful shadow of what they once were.

Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    I do not agree, it's just that creeps have less skills to use and a much higher margin of error so it's very likely that a few errors on that side will not lead to a wipe/defeat, while on freep side you have to keep focus high all the time, after all those who are just mediocre players which you don't really want on your raid on freep side, they become all of a sudden good players playing on creep side, the opposite is impossible, when you see someone who keeps messing after you explain what to do you can't avoid to shout if you want to avoid a wipe, especially when numbers are limited and you can't utilize the mother of all solutions: kick and replace.

P.S.=when numbers and lag were different and creep raids were getting several wipes in a row, i've been told the raid leaders of those days were all but calm and in control...
    The Eldar Creep Council has convened to combat the Freep threat. Using information secured from a spy high up in the freep ranks, Somenutter himself (an orcish Brittney Spears in mental breakdown mode) came up with the masterly plan of removing all of the few creep skills available from our toolbars. Logic dictates we can then focus less, have more room for error in choice of skill selection resulting in less wipes.

If this proves true, i for one am worried that creeps will be nerfed in their next update with EXTRA skills.....
    Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

Quote Originally Posted by Fannee View Post
    Somenutter himself (an orcish Brittney Spears in mental breakdown mode)
    CLASS! Flappy

Loremaster OP?

Turbine has proven once again that loremasters still can be more OP

for those who refuse to believe that, watch the video above.
    Lets hope they fix that before they release HD, because this is just stupid and it will ruin all current gameplay if they dont.

And when Helms Deep does comes...gods help us all if Turbine is not ready!

Just a few RvR fights

First is a random fight I has on spider, 2nd is the same fight that Velebni posted in LC from my BA's POV, 3rd/4th is the LC3/tol fights from Friday night
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

thx to haruno again for the organised fights started of as 12v12 then got to 18vs18 and soloers on both sides some nice long fights , we seem to get the better inf tonight we had a nice group , but was fun never the less what turned out to be a dull day at the start ended in some nice fights

thanks for all that joined and took part was fun

matty
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    thx to haruno again for the organised fights started of as 12v12 then got to 18vs18 and soloers on both sides some nice long fights , we seem to get the better inf tonight we had a nice group , but was fun never the less what turned out to be a dull day at the start ended in some nice fights

thanks for all that joined and took part was fun

matty
    well freeps can lead their sorry selfs now, Im tired of running with bad setups giving free infamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    well freeps can lead their sorry selfs now, Im tired of running with bad setups giving free infamy.
    That's the spirit!

Feel the hate flowing through your body, join us, and together we will rule the Ettenmoors! Mouahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    That's the spirit!

Feel the hate flowing through your body, join us, and together we will rule the Ettenmoors! Mouahahaha
    Ah it's no hate, just a strong feeling of uttermost disappointment :/

Lets see if freeps can make me feel proud once more ^^

I wasn't part of recent freep raids but my observation from playing every day from Jul-Oct this year (after an 18 month break) is that the standard of play on freep side was, on the whole, extraordinarily low.

It's pretty clear that a lot of players have absolutely no experience of playing either as part of a group or having to adapt to situations (either in how they trait/gear or in actual fights). We're talking about absolute grade-school day-one basics here, like moving with the group, following instructions and knowing what a RAT is.

The difference when a raid happens to consist of high ranks (ie, 12+) and/or experienced PvE raiders, is extraordinary. It didn't happen very often and creeps should be glad of that because combined with freep advantage in all aspects of combat, the results can be devastating.

It's no wonder Erlo and Odo have gone postal. The surprise isn't that they rage, but how they stayed sane for so long and how others like Faerdo haven't cracked. Haruno is depsiaring after a week! I guess years of herding noobs through everything from Watcher to Draigoch helps Faerdo but I doff my cap to him and anyone who chooses to deal with the multi-level grief of leading freep raids. I know I couldn't cope with it.
    Tarmas Elf Champion R13 120
    Outside the Black Gate: Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil Elf Warden R6 | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Laurelin, ex-Eldar

I have no idea what HD will do to lotro, and all the changes it will bring. But I fear for the survival of this game, I really do. Incomprehensibly to me Turbine seem intent on systematically destroying their own creation. It's already underway, it's been happening for the last couple of years at least, in the slow decline of content quality, on every level, and the dumbing-down of difficulty and challenge across the board, all which I outline here. All that is responsible for the softening and general atrophying of the skill-level of players that we witness today.

Many tremendous players that I've known over the years have left. A few remain, scattered here and there, just as discontent as I am. Some play with me on creepside now, the last trial and true challenge that is left in the game (lol to Odo who seems to believe the opposite!). Even that is broken, bugged, and underdeveloped - a source of much potential, horribly neglected by Turbine. But who knows what's next? I hate to be a pessimist, but I fear the end for lotro is near...

Page 106 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast