We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3742
    Turbine's always sucked. No surprise there. They've failed to deliver any decent content for 3 expansions. No wonder Eldar, and all the other small servers are dying.
    Although, when there is action on Eldar I find it a lot more fun than Zergbourn.
    So maybe there's still some hope left. Who knows...
    Last edited by Uglyorcguy; Oct 29 2014 at 06:55 PM.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Looks like turbine give up on this game,only thing they show us here is that they trying to pull some money while there is still some players willing to pay...well its not like they dont have other games it just some players spent 3-6 year grinding and building there account,creating toons and competing in ettens,and as it turns out it was just waste of time cos someone simply wanted money for no effort.

Btw nobody gives a "F" about "F" festivals or "F" beorpig,try sorting servers(10 dead 1 active) and lagg then put comment about update!

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

hey ekal m8 )

Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    Btw nobody gives a "F" about "F" festivals or "F" beorpig,try sorting servers(10 dead 1 active) and lagg then put comment about update!
    Best comment ever. Absolutely this ^

Unfortunately turbine don't give a "F".

While we wait for some action heres a link

http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-...play-1360.html

its the old CM Eldar PvMP forum ..... lots of old faces and great jokes.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Nice action this evening, let's have more of this on a regular basis

Was some good action y-day eve, too bad the lag also showed its face.. again... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    Was some good action y-day eve, too bad the lag also showed its face.. again... :/
    Yep, nice to see Haruno dying once again after all this time, hehe ))
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Yep, nice to see Haruno dying once again after all this time, hehe ))
    It was for the greater good:P

Not that it matters anymore but got R12 last night thanks to all freeps and creeps
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

Gz 3rd marshal ellemere,and a big well done to all freeps and creeps for bringin the action bk to elder,been some crackin action over last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Gz 3rd marshal ellemere,and a big well done to all freeps and creeps for bringin the action bk to elder,been some crackin action over last few days.
    Just got my cool R12 Purple Steed

Returning Players

Gr8 to see more peeps returnin bk to eldar,pvp is pickin up well,but creepside still lacks a few more.

Gr8 to see more peeps returnin bk to eldar,pvp is pickin up well,but creepside still lacks a few more.
    Would be nice if more freeps would log creep when there is a lack of creeps for decent action. Lots of low ranked creeps on as well nowadays which isnt too good either with all those OP freeps on nowadays.... Yes im looking at you wardens and other op classes...

Overall, the action has been great last few weeks, in Eldar terms, lets see if we can keep this up.

Sorrrry, not our fault =P
    I consider this as a payback for moria and mirkwood years of disgrace, hehe (i'm not speaking about healing-spar-smart***es, mind you).
    On the other hand the number of wardens in the moors is well-regulated by the gambit system itself - i doubt, will ever see 24 or even 12 wardenraid (max i've seen was 6man bk in Isengard, if i remember right).
    Anyway, the action's been rly good indeed recently, especially when it's about more or less even numbers and reasonable ratio of healing classes (both sides ofc) =)

biggest problem is that ettens enters a nuclear winter as soon sharn and some freep leader disbands at 10-11pm. Every1 logging off, making it impossible to make a raid again after that

it is good to be back, now the hard bit to find time to log onto Eldar
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12
    Legion Of Lost Souls [Evennight]

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    it is good to be back, now the hard bit to find time to log onto Eldar
    Welcome back !! but i hope that burg i saw on snowie doesnt follow the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    Would be nice if more freeps would log creep when there is a lack of creeps for decent action. Lots of low ranked creeps on as well nowadays which isnt too good either with all those OP freeps on nowadays.... Yes im looking at you wardens and other op classes...

Overall, the action has been great last few weeks, in Eldar terms, lets see if we can keep this up.
    I'm trying to log in but when I finaly manage to log in after like 30 mins, my game crash in the first loading screen. I need to use my maps!
    What did tb do in u15.1?
    Main character: Manegarm

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Welcome back !! but i hope that burg i saw on snowie doesnt follow the crowd
    The Burg should come over Elle, there are more and more coming from his kin to Snowy now....not looking good for that lot now but still lots of freeps to kill and gz on r12 btw, sry i didn't see you ranked
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12

It really wont matter to Snowy if they do as theres so many creeps/freeps there we still have good action, and from wot im hearing a lot of the Snowy freeps don't like their style anyway so hopefully will avoid them.
    As for Eldar action I wudnt advertise it too much the action is getting better and more likelihood they will get bored of Snow with the repeat reporting and bans that they will move on.
    Will they come here? Most likely if they see its picked up nicely.

sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    It really wont matter to Snowy if they do as theres so many creeps/freeps there we still have good action, and from wot im hearing a lot of the Snowy freeps don't like their style anyway so hopefully will avoid them.
    As for Eldar action I wudnt advertise it too much the action is getting better and more likelihood they will get bored of Snow with the repeat reporting and bans that they will move on.
    Will they come here? Most likely if they see its picked up nicely.

sad but true

Anywhere there is a lot of creeps/freeps and action they will go, as there plan is to kill Servers they have said it in OOC, but i can't see them moving now, more and more of them are coming over there. The best thing is for Eldar to have fun while it last
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    Anywhere there is a lot of creeps/freeps and action they will go, as there plan is to kill Servers they have said it in OOC, but i can't see them moving now, more and more of them are coming over there. The best thing is for Eldar to have fun while it last
    Who are these people from his kin and why bother paying for and playing this game for the purpose of killing servers?

Doesn't make much sense to me. :S
    Last edited by Uglyorcguy; Dec 18 2014 at 06:21 PM.

25. Dec 18 2014, 10:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Who are these people from his kin and why bother paying for and playing this game for the purpose of killing servers?

Doesn't make much sense to me. :S
    They originally came from GILRAIN ,a lot of gili players went to snowy after the trash smashed the server that bad the decent players had enough,unfortunatly now for them they landed on snowy with the same intention.

Why do they do it? The only answer really is because they must get a H*rd-on everytime they p*ss someone off. No doubt if they did come eldar some players would be like flies around S*it and join them in their mindless exploiting,botting,macroing clubbathon ways.

Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast