We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Time display broken

The time and time of day display gets stuck. It updates when it goes from day to night and vice versa. I hope it gets fixed.

Re: Time display broken

I'm from the NA servers and have had that problem since update 3 went live, a couple others have as well, where it stays night or day throughout a gameplay session and the real time on the map is static, stuck on the log in time.

Just submitted a bug report in game and remember reading on the forums that they were aware of the problem and looking to correct it, so you are not alone!

Re: Time display broken

Idd it is, hope they fix it soon lol as i seem to rely on it more than i would think...

Had a funny moment last night in a raid when i first realized it that had stopped. When looking at it at 10.21 then looking again 10 minutes later, finding it was at the same time and then finally looking up at the clock above on the shelves above my monitor to find that was 11.30 haha!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f48ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]