We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Captain and Lore-master Informational Blog

Quote Originally Posted by BsRanger View Post
    I thought that the forums were for raging.........
    But then if You look at Rift or WoW forums(and prolly others I never visited), this "raging" here on Turbine forums is more like English gentlemen club meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    Maybe they're not posting it here because we're too.... emo?

<boggles/>

Well I didn't know sarcasm was a form of emo, though I should get an haircut, my "toupet" start to poke my eyes, instead of other people eyes..

But I would like to know who are these emos person you are referring to.. (plz, feel free to pm me )

Quote Originally Posted by Fuin View Post
    But then if You look at Rift or WoW forums(and prolly others I never visited), this "raging" here on Turbine forums is more like English gentlemen club meeting
    This made me lul, this true, we're more polite..
    Marianna from Windfola, Captain lv115.
    Now on Arkenstone, took a few year off on Gladden.

I dare say monringstarSE you spilt your tea onto my dps parse, *slaps on the cheek with glove* This means war!

After I finish my tea and crumpets though good gent, lets not rush things.
    Last edited by ydoc; Jul 14 2011 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningStarSE View Post

Well I didn't know sarcasm was a form of emo, though I should get an haircut, my "toupet" start to poke my eyes, instead of other people eyes..

But I would like to know who are these emos person you are referring to.. (plz, feel free to pm me )
    It's a joke more than anything else =)

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    I dare say monringstarSE you spilt your tea onto my dps parse, *slaps on the cheek with glove* This means war!

After I finish my tea and crumpets though good gent, lets not rush things.

Since I am the challengee*, I choose cupcakes as weapon. See you after I finish my tea,
    Thou clouted scurvy-valiant foot-licker!**

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    It's a joke more than anything else =)
    Yeah right, I'm still waiting for that pm...

**Shakespearean insulter ftw !! ...(and i hope you understood it was to continue this gently debate about humoristic british-ish polite word duel)***

***Thinking about it, I should have quoted Monthy Pithon French Insulter.... >.>...
    Last edited by MorningStarSE; Jul 14 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Marianna from Windfola, Captain lv115.
    Now on Arkenstone, took a few year off on Gladden.

I'm not sure if it's that we're more polite than it is Turbine isn't afraid to be a little suspend/ban happy if they hear something they consider offensive. At least it has the desired effect, you don't see a lot of scathing insults flying around.

*clutches her hand to her breast, and holds her forehead*

Faint...I'm feeling so very, very faint. Please, someone bring me my smelling salts and about five mint juleps.
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Mostly decent changes,especially glad they are finally giving us a slow after 4 years of asking for one and scaling IDOME.That said the changes to LoM and the new -brother skills aren't well thought out. Most people will simply use shield brother for the inc healing and hot inspire then swap to blade brother for to arms then back basically adding 2 more steps to get the same result as now, except more annoying. If anything the alternate versions of sow/inspire/to arms should be separate skills and the new -brother skills themselves removed, the only problem with this would be the ability to have both hot and pot inspire ticking at the same time.

As far as the LoM changes they really need to decide if its a tanking tree or a buff tree. Personally I don't see the need to have a tanking tree since we aren't needed as main tanks. grds,wrds, and champs are much better options than cpt could ever hope to be, even hunters can be better ST tanks. And as far as offtanking we are decent enough at it without wasting traits.

Alternately I liked Joelburg's idea where LoM becomes a tank line, and the old LoM capstone basically gets spread among the other capstones, particularly the "brother effects will be fellowship wide and the captain will receive full effect" combined with HoH, as it would make the -brother skills abit more worthwhile. However his ideas would also take the most reworking of the class and given that it is fairly close to RoI launch I have almost no confidence that even if the devs wanted to they could make the changes and get them through sufficient balance testing.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10