We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaderboards!

Re: Leaderboards!

Nice to see peoples ratings, so i know who go up in my target's list

Couldn't help notice there's so many people with ratings of 700 or below, how the hell do you get that kind of rating?! FightclubberS?
    Name - Tribe - Infamy - Rating
    Rebeccablack - Creatures of the Fiery Kind - 212 - 262
    lolz, Busted Gl0!
    Dodain(champion), Dodathil(captain), Dodam(minstrel), Dodlorean (loremaster), Dodamned(reaver), Dodoomed(black arrow)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodam View Post
    Couldn't help notice there's so many people with ratings of 700 or below, how the hell do you get that kind of rating?! FightclubberS?
    I had 800 rating on my defiler on Brandywine, just because I died so much because of Freep zergs. But getting 700 is another thing, you need to die more to get that. Could be fightclubbers, yeah.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Pink][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000140717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ♣ Commander Elwene, Challenger of Gortheron ♣[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Pink]
    [/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]Proud seal of Knights of the White Tree[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=YellowGreen]
    [/COLOR] [FONT=Book Antiqua]
    [URL="http://shavra.deviantart.com/"]Is also on DeviantART![/URL]
    [/FONT][/CENTER]

Interesting seeing which freeps have those low ratings too, I recognise some as active creeps freep toons there ^^
    lil 'obbit of Evernight..

The Ascensio

Quote Originally Posted by Elwene View Post
    Bah, looks like I have to wait for my signature for a bit, because I still can't open my.lotro, go to My Blog or access My Character Settings. How stupid.

Just checked Leaderboards list for Creeps. Fisker is listed there, as well as Linkobeast. I thought Fisker deleted his toons and Linko transferred to Snowie? Are Leaderboards bugged or did those guys fool us and are just taking a break from the game or playing with their other toons?
    Ive seen linko on snowie on my guardian so he is there atm, Ive also not seen Arcanas on leaderboards. So I guess they are not done, and many other servers still need updates, one of them is snowbourn.
    Last edited by Extrima; Jul 13 2011 at 10:57 AM.

Nice to see peoples ratings, so i know who go up in my target's list

lolz, Busted Gl0!
    Yees, RebeccaBlack got FCed by Extrima during his journey to r13!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwene View Post
    Bah, looks like I have to wait for my signature for a bit, because I still can't open my.lotro, go to My Blog or access My Character Settings. How stupid.

Just checked Leaderboards list for Creeps. Fisker is listed there, as well as Linkobeast. I thought Fisker deleted his toons and Linko transferred to Snowie? Are Leaderboards bugged or did those guys fool us and are just taking a break from the game or playing with their other toons?
    I think the list is not fully updated yet. Because some of the kinships are left out aswell, for example I can not see From Dutch Till Dawn or Knights of the White Tree.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Extrima View Post
    Ive seen linko on snowie on my guardian so he is there atm, Ive also not seen Arcanas on leaderboards. So I guess they are not done, and many other servers still need updates, one of them is snowbourn.
    You havent seen Cane cos:
    A) He's an iradiated slug
    B) He hasn't logged in ages
    And from A) + B) you can tell that he hasn't migrated his chars from EU

Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

still

*nerdrage*
    [center][color=#4AA02C]✦ Idraen, Loremaster r6 ✦ [/color]
    [color=#8D38C9]✧ Kalanna, Captain r5 ✧ [/color]
    [color=#CFECEC]*********************[/color]
    [color=#3EA99F][b]Knights of the White Tree ⚜ Evernight[/b][/color][/center]

Are the leaderboards inactive atm or they just slow as hell ?

its been more then a week or so since lep ranked and nothing on the leaderboards yet :P
    || Makadam || Makalorebreaker || Makahealz ||

Quote Originally Posted by Makadam-EU View Post

its been more then a week or so since lep ranked and nothing on the leaderboards yet :P
    Leaderboars haven't been updating for about 2-3 weeks now. I guess it's because Turbine is focusing on processing the data for those who are still missing their characters / kinships.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Pink][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000140717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ♣ Commander Elwene, Challenger of Gortheron ♣[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Pink]
    [/COLOR] [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]Proud seal of Knights of the White Tree[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=YellowGreen]
    [/COLOR] [FONT=Book Antiqua]
    [URL="http://shavra.deviantart.com/"]Is also on DeviantART![/URL]
    [/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Makadam-EU View Post

Think they are bugged or something.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

i can't find me on leader boards :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2