We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question for All Filipino Players

Hi..

I'm a new player of LOTRO and I'm currently playing in Elendilmir.. I used to have a character in Crichallow but I decided to move to this server because I heard that there are a lot of Filipino playing here.. Just wanna ask if which one is going to be my best option.. I don't have a credit card to link to my account.. I want to subscribe to VIP.. I wanna only use GCASH for TP purchases.. I wanna subscribe for atleast 1month VIP..
    is getting RoI the best option for a newbie like me??? the $49.99 is a bit expensive for me.. but i like the things that it comes with it.. it also have some expansions like Moria.. so If i'm going to get RoI with Moria included.. Does the Moria included there comes also with the 2 character slot and with the RK and Warden characters???
    Currently I'm using a Ministrel but the main character I really wanna use is a Rune Keeper..
    Can anyone help me out with purchasing RoI or Mines of Moria.. I prefer those people near Makati Area so that we can meet up and you can guide me on how to purchase and also give some tips.. hehehe...
    " Proud to be Pinoy "

Re: Question for All Filipino Players

Im not pinoy but i can answer a question of yours.

RoI legendary comes with Moria Quest Pack and not the Expansion Pack. You would only get access to the quests and not the other goodies that comes with the Expansion Pack like character slots and classes.

Try looking for Maharlika kin plenty of pinoys there Welcome to E

Re: Question for All Filipino Players

it's better if you purchase ROI it`s more to you're advantage mas sulit sya dahil sa mga quest packs......

Pinoy player

I am in landroval server pinoy player since 2012