We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Lotro Character information now working on Eldar

My Lotro char info seems to be working, but I wanted to know if it was working for everyone on Eldar? I've tried to look up a few kins other than mine on LOTROHerald app but can only see KOC. Been waiting a while now for this handy app to work fully.

Oh and hello to everyone on the forum as this is my first post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000015018e/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Kindred of Caradhras
    When we die (which we do quite often), we die like heroes!

Re: My Lotro Character information now working on Eldar

still only working for toons that are not in kins or are in a kin on a US server

It looks like they are updating the Character Database, then going to update the Kinship Database

So it looks like if you have a toon on an EU server AND in a Kin on that server. You are going to be waiting a long time for them to be sorted

I'm still not showing any toons on the Snowbourn Server even though I do have a few there

would mention the other problem with "Infinite Loop" but theres already a growing thread on that

[EDIT] Actually the Kin Link on my US toons doesnt work either
    Last edited by Malindruel; Jul 15 2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Core P9 | ROG Crosshair VII Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | 64Gb RAM | RX 5700 XT 8Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 512GB Samsung 960 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 9.8

looks like all my chars are listed now, even some i forgot about on different servers lol with kins and all (execpt when they are to low etc blabla)

yea been waiting for this, was only withywindle and some random server chars none on eldar for a while :S
    I have no signature...

I'm still getting:

Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have 4 chars on Eldar and 1 on Laurelin, none are available.

Edit: I can see my main using the character sheet widget, get the error message on my character tab.
    Last edited by Arelendil; Jul 16 2011 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miniminty View Post
    My Lotro char info seems to be working, but I wanted to know if it was working for everyone on Eldar? I've tried to look up a few kins other than mine on LOTROHerald app but can only see KOC. Been waiting a while now for this handy app to work fully.

Oh and hello to everyone on the forum as this is my first post
    Hi. Same here.

Still very buggy.

• If logged in on forum can't click on anyones profile, simply won't load. Can if not logged in.
    • Can't access my blog.
    • Can't access my charcter settings.
    • Can't search for toons on migrated accts. Can search for toons on non migrated accts.
    • Someone said you can search for toons on former european servers that are created with new accts that have not been migrated.
    • Someone said accts not migrated can use my blog and my character settings, even if their characters are on former european servers.

Only thing that seems to work somewhat is going to my forum settings and see your toons listed and chose one for sig or view toons via character sheets under widgets.

So still alot of bugs and messy.
    Last edited by Sun-Tzu; Jul 16 2011 at 06:29 AM.

i cant even open myblog page... and keep getting all kinds of errors...
    still buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Arelendil View Post
    I'm still getting:

Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have 4 chars on Eldar and 1 on Laurelin, none are available.

Edit: I can see my main using the character sheet widget, get the error message on my character tab.
    The same for me. My characters are available in the character sheet widget and the pulldownlist for Eldar shows all my characters.
    But when visiting the "My Character Settings" page I still get the error message.
    Holskabard 75 Minstrel of Eldar

Thurindamoth 75 hunter • Aldowen 65 loremaster • Celebramor 65 champion • Keppie 65 captain

hi there... i still can't access my main char, the others i can check, but those i''m not that interested in. About a week and a half i could check my progress, but now nothing works for this char... takes now already several weeks, getting a bit tired of it...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

A kinmate of mine has shown up on the leaderboard for PvP on Snowbourne, so it looks like they've started that part, but still no characters are showing on any servers for me.
    European l115 Hunter
    Roulette l115 Runekeeper
    Fantomet l72 Guardian
    Previous leader of Knights of the White Tree on Snowbourn

It worked for a few days to me (except for the crafting experience), but now it is no longer updated. E.g. my Minstrel is now L51, and it still says L39.

Quote Originally Posted by avaaescaner View Post
    It worked for a few days to me (except for the crafting experience), but now it is no longer updated. E.g. my Minstrel is now L51, and it still says L39.
    at least you got it...
    mine is still bugged and gives me error when ever i open the page... lol

Im getting an error 2
    Last edited by Beothryd; Aug 26 2011 at 10:05 PM.
    Somewhat inactive