We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: To our Norwegian players on our server

Condolences from Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg-Of-Doriath View Post
    I very much doubt he was mentally ill. Maybe his defence will try and claim as much in the hope of a lenient sentence but from what I've read and heard about this guy he wasn't mentally ill.
    I readed from newspaper something like, that he understood the situation all the time and mentally ill person would have thought that he was doing something else. and he had planned this for years or something so it wasnt just a whim, or what is it called

Re: To our Norwegian players on our server

Quote Originally Posted by Monor' View Post
    I readed from newspaper something like, that he understood the situation all the time and mentally ill person would have thought that he was doing something else. and he had planned this for years or something so it wasnt just a whim, or what is it called
    Essentially he was driven to commit this violent act because of various views of the right-wing and various facts - such as demographics, liberalism, Islamic teachings etc. He then put the blame for these things on the ruling left-wing in his country and chose to execute what would eventually become the new generation of ruling left-wingers of his nation, as opposed to attacking a Muslim congregation for example, which is what most people were confused by.
    He also had two other elements to him: he was pro-Zionist - which the controlled media has mostly ignored - and he was a Freemason, also largely ignored.

Either way if there were a proper right-wing common sense thinking government in Norway this guy would be facing the death penalty or life imprisonment at the least, though I suppose the circumstances wouldn't have arisen in the first place.

Regardless this was an unhappy moment in Norways history and should be remembered as such. Let us hope that it isn't taken advantage of by the rest of the establishment who would seek to tar all nationalists with the same brush.
    [b][color=lightblue]"[i]'Ai! ai!'[/i] wailed Legolas. [i]'A Rune-Keeper! A Rune-Keeper is come!'[/i]

Gimli stared with wide eyes. [i]'Tolkien's Bane!'[/i] he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face."[/color][/b]

Thank u so much guys!

i didnt read this before now, and i know its a long time since it happend.

But on behalf of all norwegians i will just thank you all for your warmness and comforting words.

Sincerely, Estillir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2