We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Good 1v1 Thread

alright...well since the other one was derailed and locked here's a new one

Reminder: this thread is to thank the opposing side for good fights, meant to foster 1v1's, and maybe give pointers here and there, please keep all other garbage out, there plenty of other threads to spam your politics in.

2 good 1v1's yesterday Timz

good fight on CM yesterday Broxon
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

Re: Good 1v1 Thread

Nice fight Fibur, maybe you'll get my warg next time :P.

3. Jul 24 2011, 08:55 PM

Reason
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtful View Post
    The most unlikely person to engage in a 1v1 jumps at the chance to create a new thread! Can you teach me how to use a pot to defeat myself as to avoid giving out kbs? I can't quite get the timing right
    lol and people say i complain

anyway this thread is going to last long if people like this spam it again

as to why i started it, i was the originator of the good 1v1 thread. look at the date of the 1 on Meneldor and u will see that there is none earlier than than one, link is in my sig, so really, every1 else has been copying me. i know ur angry i don't fight u, but i know my limits and i know i can't take on a semi-skilled burg in this book never mind a r12 burg and i'm not just going to let u farm me.
    -Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg
    Originator of the 1st Good 1v1 Thread (Meneldor)

The most unlikely person to engage in a 1v1 jumps at the chance to create a new thread! Can you teach me how to use a pot to defeat myself as to avoid giving out kbs? I can't quite get the timing right
    Hurt we all know azsouth won't 1v1 unless it's a lvl 50 or below and even then it's a 50% chance he'll run away or call in help. Now he will cry more after I post this so let the crying start.. Plus I'll be on later to farm him

master corpse jumper of the Ettenmoors.
    ramsters- king of all minstrels

Seriously? What is with people and the word farm? How is that even mildly related to cheating one out of KB's? Why does glue taste delicious?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    i was the originator of the good 1v1 thread. look at the date of the 1 on Meneldor and u will see that there is none earlier than than one, link is in my sig, so really, every1 else has been copying me.
    grats. you deserve more tangible recognition for this than self-promotion in a thread ostensibly about other people's accomplishments. henceforth, in your honor i will forevermore refer to cm as az's good fights club in honor of all the good fights we've had there.

(does this mean i can post in my sig. that i named az's good fights club? >_<)

thanks for starting this thread again. Now use it for good 1v1's. I have lot of fun 1v1's but I die a lot. It's all good to me.
    Elendilmir freeps: [COLOR=PaleTurquoise][SIZE=1] Johnnyboi | Johnsono | Johnboi | Johnlangard | Johnmoth | Johnlandir | Johnborn | JohnGnaw | JohnSmall [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Riddermark freeps: [COLOR=PaleTurquoise] Johnnyboi [/COLOR]
    Elendilmir Creeps: [COLOR=PaleTurquoise]SpittingSting (r10) Officially retired[/COLOR]
    My youtube videos: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/jramire[/url]
    My LOTRO Blog: [url]http://lotro.allbyjohn.com/[/url]

I wish I could post this saying thanks for the good 1v1's I always get from Az, but sadly all I ever get to see are his hindquarters. Hopefully we can change that in the future! Will you work together with me to make the moors a better place Az?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    as to why i started it, i was the originator of the good 1v1 thread. look at the date of the 1 on Meneldor and u will see that there is none earlier than than one, link is in my sig, so really, every1 else has been copying me. i know ur angry i don't fight u, but i know my limits and i know i can't take on a semi-skilled burg in this book never mind a r12 burg and i'm not just going to let u farm me.
    Or the other ones got deleted like our original one and some on other servers too.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Very good fights Elyo and Roflbark last night around 3 hump.
    Always fun to fight (imo) 2 of the classiest reavers on the server.

Much respect!
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Chodelet View Post
    grats. you deserve more tangible recognition for this than self-promotion in a thread ostensibly about other people's accomplishments. henceforth, in your honor i will forevermore refer to cm as az's good fights club in honor of all the good fights we've had there.

(does this mean i can post in my sig. that i named az's good fights club? >_<)
    HAHAHAHA!

I had thought of a response, but this is much better. Thank you for the laughter.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Whats the deal with all these copycat anon trolls recently, only room for 1 in these forums... I challenge you all to a duel!

Quote Originally Posted by trollhardorgohome View Post
    Whats the deal with all these copycat anon trolls recently, only room for 1 in these forums... I challenge you all to a duel!
    be cool dude...be cool.
    -The Champ

When did you get so bitter?
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post
    When did you get so bitter?
    Not bitter, its just very hard not to comment on the irony
    Last edited by trollhardorgohome; Jul 25 2011 at 03:20 AM.

Let''s be honest, Az, did you really expect people to not flame you?

I'm anxious to see this thread on your sig.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000065dab/signature.png]Galareion[/charsig][/center]
    [center][font=Futura lt][color=black]~Demonio~[/color] [color=green]R10[/color][/center][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by trollhardorgohome View Post
    Not bitter, its just very hard not to comment on the irony
    Whoops did some anon troll just reveal their ID? Or just dumb not quite sure.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009cc44/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by gimli4480 View Post
    Whoops did some anon troll just reveal their ID? Or just dumb not quite sure.
    Dear god, I've even spelled it out in another thread. If you can't figure it out then you don't deserve to know.

And it is sort of hard not to comment on the irony. Especially when the OP's post can be paraphrased to "well wargs don't have SoM easymode anymore so I don't 1v1, especially good players. I'll fight bad ones though 'cause points are neato"
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    "well blackarrows don't have SoM easymode anymore so I don't 1v1, especially good players. I'll fight bad ones though 'cause points are neato"
    Hey! Thats what I do too!

Quote Originally Posted by Drenarino View Post
    Hey! Thats what I do too!
    Except I've never actually witnessed you 1v1 during that period... Hey, I'm not suggesting you do it now, I'm pretty sure Orak launches puppies into a brick wall everytime someone uses a CD on him.

Just sayin'

Except I've never actually witnessed you 1v1 during that period

Just sayin'
    Well, I made sure to avoid you when I was alone
    Last edited by Drenarino; Jul 25 2011 at 10:58 PM.

Except I've never actually witnessed you 1v1 during that period... Hey, I'm not suggesting you do it now, I'm pretty sure Orak launches puppies into a brick wall everytime someone uses a CD on him.

Just sayin'
    No, i Uruk and VT them like the last LM using every...single...cd he died and i had to "lol."

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    No, i Uruk and VT them like the last LM using every...single...cd he died and i had to "lol."
    This is your first warning, 2 more of those and you will be given a written warning... 3 of those and you will be given a verbal warning, 5 of those and you will be blocked....

Err, don't know if I am in the correct thread or not, but good 1v1 today behind LC, Webdemon. You seemed almost as surprised to see me as I was to see you, and no I don't generally run in the moors traited shield. You caught me on my way to PvE.
    Cmalberg - Elendilmir
    -Stickygritz, Gritzwarr, and all those Gritz. Greblam

Rock is OP, nerf rock. Paper is balanced.

I mean everything I ever say, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by cmal View Post
    Err, don't know if I am in the correct thread or not, but good 1v1 today behind LC, Webdemon. You seemed almost as surprised to see me as I was to see you, and no I don't generally run in the moors traited shield. You caught me on my way to PvE.
    Very fun 1v1 Cmalberg. Yeah I was hesitant because finding an actual solo freep on this server is the rarest of all occurrences, and for some reason the past three days has been non stop burg groups with a lone freep as bait. Sometimes freeps who who small group will find me and one will break off while the others allow us to fight and that is extremely respectable. It is rare, but I have also had raids ride by me and not stop to zerg which is also honorable IMO, but I digress...

I knew there were some in HH and I figured you had more in tail, but we both got lucky to have a surprise 1v1, though it would have been more fair if you didn't have that scrapper pestering you (that's why I figured you were healing as essentially you had 3 on you between the scrapper, my pet and I). Hope to meet you again in surprise 1v1's and on CM as well.

~Webdemon

PS: Good fights on CM while there was a grams camp going on Fibur and Illthallion. I woulda stayed if more came - I tried to get more creeps but I guess they wanted to pew pew (besides the couple that went).
    Last edited by HaldamirTinuviel; Jul 25 2011 at 11:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000b5a94/signature.png]Haldabash[/charsig]
    [color=red]Kissyfur(Nuluk) - Rank 10 Warg[/color], [color=yellow]Webdemon - Rank 9 Weaver[/color], [color=skyblue]NaughtyNurse - Rank 6 Defiler[/color]

Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast