We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

NA Kinships on Eldar

Just a query really, moved over to America last year and have since found it nigh impossible to actually raid. The time differences are just too much of an issue when work and other things are factored in.

Are there many US players on Eldar? And does anyone know of any Kinships that are run by said players?

Cheers.
    Vyconia - Level 65 RK
    Erdrick - Level 65 Hunter

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c0000000c26d9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: NA Kinships on Eldar

Honestly I doubt there are many USA-based players or kinships on Eldar, imho you are better off with a server transfer when they become available.

I heard one once. Was about a year ago. Aside from that guy I doubt there'll be many - US players would have made characters on the US servers, and any that ended up on Eldar by accident would have found the time difference too much of an issue and probably remade US-side.
    'A cage,' she said. 'To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.'

[evernight] lilka : warden | gwenaëlle : champion | elorie : minstrel | cedar : hunter

Yeah, that's what I was figuring. Worth a try though, didn't really want to move as I have lots of compadres on Eldar.

Suppose the best option is to move one character over to US server, and keep one for the random lolz on Eldar.
    Vyconia - Level 65 RK
    Erdrick - Level 65 Hunter

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c0000000c26d9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]