We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good bye from Blind

I just wanted to say goodbye to those that know me and those that I didn't get to say goodbye to. I have decided that lotro isn't the game for me now as its going in the wrong direction.

I would like to say a big thanks to all my friends and great players I have battled with through thick and thin, win or lose, I have some great memory's now. I have deleted all toons but blindings as one day I'd like to come back to say hi and check you have looked after SOP in my absence, good luck and goodbye
    Last edited by Celestrata; Aug 04 2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Removed community guidelines violation.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Re: Good bye from Blind

Goodbye, old spider.

It is only now, that I can find it in me to forgive you for months of guarding 'your' Southern OP and denying me all those Chieftan Seals.

Take care in rl.
    Elena - Leader, The Mellowship

13 ranks an never did l2p. 1 rank worse than Haruno

There are so many good & funny memories that we have both shared together on lotro over some time now, but I don't think I can ever forget you & Kirgs late night adult 18+ raids with Dreed. lool. I hope that you can do those again sometime with Kirg & Dreed! Anyways, been a pleasure playing with you & even greater pleasure knowing you. Take care Blind. ^^

But male spiders = ftw! ;P
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

Sad to see you leave mate.. Take care

Another one leaves. Sad to see. Gl with whatever you do Blinds. I'll remember the fun too! ^^

~Hobs
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Cool Re: Good bye from Blind

Hi

Bye mate sad to see you leave the game, we will keep your chars in the kin in the chance you want to come back one day

See you around

Arch

I'd say good bye but i will see u on SWTOR

it has been a pleasure fighting beside you sir blinds always loved joining a good blinds raid back in the good lvl 60 days! I will guard your home as always .

good luck and take care mate.

Shame to see one of people who are Eldar's most known creeps
    All the best for you anyhow and mayby we see you some day again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000964a8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

cya in a month son (or daughter xa0).
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Goodbye, had some fun times back when I actually pvp'd, all the best in the future
    [color=cyan][b]Yeoldemaster- Loremaster[/b] [/color][size=3][color=teal] [center]Leader of ERA[/size][/color][/center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000003d38a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

good bye blindings take care!

Got some fond memories of the moors that include you mate. Take care & see you around.

Let me check..... No, you never asked my permission to leave the game. So, delete this silly thread and log on again asap.
    -Khres 75 Burglar

Sorry to see you leave, my friend. Hope to join you in arms when I try out Star Wars, don't forget to join our guild on there.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)

Thanks for the kind words, dam its hard keeping away, think I'm developing a twitch or sumin. I will be back in the future only 2 say hello but wont play unless things change for the good, starwars looks great on the other hand and will see you there 4 sure.

khress! post me your pet pig and Ill think about comming back
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by suggestionbox View Post
    G.T.F.O hobo troll.

Sad to see you go Blind. Was a good spider and i still remember the days after moria where you was at SOP. You made alot of infamy there and was always great to see you in action there. You will be missed.

Sad to see you go Ian, another old player moving onto pastures green. hope to see you back defending south OP someday. Good luck with SWTOR and in real life.
    Au revoir.
    [EN] Eldar
    Various freeps n creeps since april 2007

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000bda7b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

./howl

Sad to see you go Blind but good to see you will not delete Eldars most famous spider (however since there is an undelete option these days one will never know what can rise from the grave ).

One event from history I'll always remember. It was when the servers were going down for a big update which would lead to a long period of freepless Ettenmoors (I think it was MoM, my memory fails me here). You were about to rank and all of Eldar creeps were counting down hours and minutes till server shutdown and you only needed so few points of infamy. We all cheered when you ranked with just a few minutes left and everybody mapped Grams to see you in your new skin and you did not even had enough silvers to change your skin. Luckily there was a friendly warg to help you out on this and you could go in recess with you brand new rank and skin

Thanks for your effort in making Ettenmoors a good place to be.

For now, take care and we will meet again!

./howl
    Apbt
    [COLOR=#c0c0c0]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by suggestionbox View Post
    hahaha +1 = )
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Take care Blindings, and see you around whenever you decide to login
    Eldarond, Eldarius, Eldarad, Eldarok, Eldarod, Eldarand, Eldara, Eldarox, etc.
    Original Challenger of the Abyss | Led the Charge at the Anvil of Winterstith
    VIDEO -------> Barad Guldur Lieutenant Hard-Mode 6-manned -------> Watcher 6-manned
    Server: Eldar (moved to Evernight)

Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    I'd say good bye but i will see u on SWTOR
    lets all go to SWTOR :P

anyway... wont say bye cause yes... i will prob be there too... :P

They should have just made kotor 3....
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Sad to hear that you are leaving lotro for good. You were a great player and I still remember the day that I joined Angbands Twilight , which you lead perfectly well. And I'm too still thankful that you gave me green light to move up to Angbands Shadow which I'm still a proud member of ever since. Yet you stayed all those times in Twilight, to take care of the newbies. That shows how great player you were. Your raids and tribe contributed to how awesome Eldar PvMP once was.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast