We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Theme Song of The Moors

Experienced or not, outnumbered or not

Freep > Creep(check other server out please before u make a pointless post again), Grats mal i dont get the point of your post but u just pwnt a raid of creep that more than half is rank 4 and below, when u cant even solo a r1 reaver.

I do have to say KoC is quite good in terms of focus firing and healing which the freeps have always been lacking. And like i said in my previous post dont get too proud*hinting on mal*.

OOT:
    i made a cappy wasted 1month in leveling it but people dont put me in a group of 6, ask the leader to wait for buff but they instead choose to suicide. Freeps getting pick of 1 by 1 by just a lone warg, hey come on any freep class can easily solo a rank 0~9 warg.
    Last edited by Sunny_Dar; Aug 13 2011 at 05:11 AM.
    [CENTER]|||Resident of Crickhollow|||
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]-Lieutenant Sunnydar (Champion)-[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]-Lieutenant Jiyeonah (Reaver)-[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks sunny
    A : i'm not talking to u i guess i'm talking to krool
    B : u said soloing do u think u soloing ? last time i saw u in moors we took a reaver down to 1K then u used ur charge and ran into EC hit him once or twice to get renown and u say soloing :-D

man i'm laughing so bad

if u wanna chat/talk to someone without others interfering u can send him a private message.

Forums is a place for open and public discussion

I can take down any reaver with full morale alone anytime and a kill is a kill, anyone in moors long enough should know that.

Just be humble.
    [CENTER]|||Resident of Crickhollow|||
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]-Lieutenant Sunnydar (Champion)-[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]-Lieutenant Jiyeonah (Reaver)-[/COLOR][/CENTER]

i didn't say u can't take a reaver down oO
    u melee , heavy armour oO
    i can 1v1 any reaver on my guard i'd love to do that!

with shield .. and i still can easy take it down

but on my hunter sometimes it's hard especially when he gets in melee range i don't even know about that

anyway if u have a reaver i'd love to 1v1 u anytime

oh add to that i'm A PvE player not A PVP one .. i go to moors only when i have no raid to do :-D

Less talk, more kill.
    Last edited by Erlessa; Aug 13 2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

On a sidenote - when your healers is target marked - hiding in a bear does not help.

65 Hunter : Ewinder, 65 Burglar : Ewie

8. Aug 13 2011, 08:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlyn View Post
    I just wish it didn't end with immature trash talk from 18 yr old girls and hurt egos.

Civ
    How do those shoe laces taste?
    lul

Eh.... guess you haven't been back long enough Krool. My kin (well 6 or so) have destroyed a 2dh group of greater size over and over again in open field combat on a few occasions. If you don't believe me ask Chiron, he's one of my friends that will admit truth even when it doesn't make him look good. We don't have egos. We aren't elite. We just work very well together which makes us hard to beat. If you can't agree on that then I don't really care at all anyways.

Civ
    Keep dreamin kid, only times ive PERSONALLY ever seen equal numbers you would be hightailing it to npcs or off to pve which ill admit you guys are something special at when it comes to pve'in in the moors. You claim to have 'destroyed' a creep group over and over again with a well rounded freep group? LMAO I realize you are new with the ftp thing last year but its really nothing to brag about or claim how great you are espeically in this update and even if you did on this server, there are no r9 creeps yet if you havent noticed. Also Chiron has no idea what youre talking about and no one else either but keep holding on to that glorious fictional moment for yourself.

I know one thing for sure that a few months ago I saw an unorganized tribe led by a couple of wargs who played them as reavers lose to freeps every night with double their numbers, until Krool logged over here regularly, so it apparently can happen to the best of em!

Btw... Krool and gang: I'm a freep now...
    Civ
    Cool story...

Not gonna get into the whole hate each other thing....

Awesome fights last night, most fun Ive had on this server pvmping. I have been getting dominated all week by the freeps, but I think Ive kept the fight coming while Ive been out there. Got my spider up to r5 so watch out for the poop.
    If it takes drama to get fights like that then you guys all suck and I will pwn you with my leet skills.

@KoC: I have been in a lot of the daytime fights with you guys and you are good, appy+freia = invincible freep heals in a 6 man group, and you guys usually will push into keeps to fight.

Im also beginning to despise EC
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000044d2cf/signature.png]Tronsaw[/charsig]
    [B]Crickhollow[/B] Tron- r7 EZmode Champ Minitron-65 Minstrel, Spidertron r6 weaver
    [B]Brandywine[/B] Tronsaw r8 Freaver [B]TWKSL[/B]

@ Sunny's OOT comment: OMG STORY OF MY LIFE!!!! Until recently at least. There are so few cappys in the PvP world on Crick, and even fewer who play their cappy in a way that provides the best bang for the buck within the group (well that's my opinion at least). But a lot of the leaders (and some followers) are starting to see and get the role/benefits cappies can bring to the table. It's getting better! But it all relies on a leader knowing to pass the cappy through for buffs and who best to put in their group, which like I said is becoming more common. So don't give up hope.

@ Mal: ...You should stop making a fool of yourself, lol. (I'm not trying to say you suck at PvP, please don't take it that way... but you should know that, lol).

@ Tron: Spider poop = Make Haste Bane (Spiders used them well last night). And you shouldn't hate EC... EC is a creep's friend just as OC is a freep's friend. They equal false senses of security and can be easily made into a death trap... all you got to do is keep the NPC's entertained.

@ General public at large: I love how everyone thinks their own personal experiences in the moors makes up the entire moors entry in the encyclopedia... it amuses me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000009684/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149744687610107524]Apward[/url] - [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149745787122141541]Apgash[/url] - And several other char's starting with "Ap" not worry of mention

woo this thread started as a joke i think... why ppl getting all mad an upset... its a game...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000721a0/signature.png]Sharknakh[/charsig]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Eh.... guess you haven't been back long enough Krool. My kin (well 6 or so) have destroyed a 2dh group of greater size over and over again in open field combat on a few occasions. If you don't believe me ask Chiron, he's one of my friends that will admit truth even when it doesn't make him look good. We don't have egos. We aren't elite. We just work very well together which makes us hard to beat. If you can't agree on that then I don't really care at all anyways.

I dont agree, you've never beatin a group I was in. You may be dreaming.

Btw... Krool and gang: I'm a freep now... you may have been able to get me riled up when I was on creepside but now I LOVE when you guys try to get under my skin. Not only does it make you look like children but it shows me that I am the one bothering you, not the other way around. You guys got so upset last night from us rolling over you that you had to come freepside to try to make yourself feel better by talking trash. I'd also like to add that this is something that NEVER happened when I was creepside because frankly we didn't need to. Alot more respect back then for one another.... no drama, no whiny rage posts, no belittling people to make yourself feel better. When I talked to you before Krool you told me Jelloshot was the one who started all the #### and you just liked to play. What happened to that theory? Looks like things have changed.

LoL, there ya go hearing what you wanna hear. Never said anything like that. Yeah creepside was great back then huh? When everyone thought you guys were the shizz. In step 2DH and jelousy ran its course. You guys started in in us for being us. Now your freepside side steppin and trying to save face.

Sunnydar: Quit making excuses. You guys lost tonight. Of course it had to do with you all being lower ranked. Stop stating the obvious, it just makes you look bad. PvmP on lotro is one of the only pvp games I know that it is completely 1 sided and it's not gonna change. You say wait until creepside gets higher ranked and I say wait till freeps get more experience out here. Brandywine has shown me that it doesn't take a freep raid to destroy a creepraid.... just a few veteran players. These guys you fought tonight will get better too. You won't see mistakes like aoe'n in moo cows or pulling trolls in a keep. Eventually you will accept it for what it is. Strong good vs weak evil.

There ya go! putting down someone else. but its all good I'm Civ I know what I'm talking about. you know nothing about brandywhine, in fact people like you invaded the place and ruined it. You will never get better, you just take the next easymode way out that lotro gives ya.

To those we fought alongside tonight you did GREAT. If you think my tribe was trying to say we are better than you in previous posts we weren't! We definitely could not have done it without you. GREAT HEALS from 4 very awesome minis!

To those we fought against I salute you as well. You made the fight very fun, I just wish it didn't end with immature trash talk from 18 yr old girls and hurt egos.

Like i said i logged in to congratulate freeps and saw you spoutin at the mouth. LoL

Civ
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgarfin View Post
    Greetings Krool, and everyone
    u did really well guys but let's be honest .. u got many wipes at ur side while we didn't get any except when we went into TA and pulled the NPC's

b4 u logged and came to moors , we had a fight without a healer and we were even numbers about me i got about 4K renown on my hunter today .. so in my opinion we won this battle

i really respect u krool so please don't let me change my mind

let's just have fun coz it's just a game doesn't worth to make u talk about ppl bad way .. i guess we all adults

/salute *Krool*
    I dont talk bad about Civ and company I just call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAppy View Post
    @ Sunny's OOT comment: OMG STORY OF MY LIFE!!!! Until recently at least. There are so few cappys in the PvP world on Crick, and even fewer who play their cappy in a way that provides the best bang for the buck within the group (well that's my opinion at least). But a lot of the leaders (and some followers) are starting to see and get the role/benefits cappies can bring to the table. It's getting better! But it all relies on a leader knowing to pass the cappy through for buffs and who best to put in their group, which like I said is becoming more common. So don't give up hope.

@ Mal: ...You should stop making a fool of yourself, lol. (I'm not trying to say you suck at PvP, please don't take it that way... but you should know that, lol).
    THIS THIS IS WHY CIV AND COMPANY WILL HAVE NO REST FROM 2DH. "I'm saying you suck but dont take it that way. Ok? Classic LoL

@ Tron: Spider poop = Make Haste Bane (Spiders used them well last night). And you shouldn't hate EC... EC is a creep's friend just as OC is a freep's friend. They equal false senses of security and can be easily made into a death trap... all you got to do is keep the NPC's entertained.

@ General public at large: I love how everyone thinks their own personal experiences in the moors makes up the entire moors entry in the encyclopedia... it amuses me.
    From the get go you guys have been sly commenting to us on creepside. We played it off at first and said to each other, oh well we are new here, lets not make any enemies. But it never stopped.
    2DH brought fun, tatics and community to creepside. You guys have been butt hurt ever since. We love bashing you now. Should have never opened your trap.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000090924/signature.png]Krool[/charsig][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]“Fantasy remains a human right. We make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made, and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.” J.R.R. Tolkien[/CENTER]

You guys got so upset last night from us rolling over you that you had to come freepside to try to make yourself feel better by talking trash. I'd also like to add that this is something that NEVER happened when I was creepside because frankly we didn't need to. Alot more respect back then for one another.... no drama, no whiny rage posts, no belittling people to make yourself feel better. When I talked to you before Krool you told me Jelloshot was the one who started all the #### and you just liked to play. What happened to that theory? Looks like things have changed.

*REALLY!?!?!?!*

To those we fought alongside tonight you did GREAT. If you think my tribe was trying to say we are better than you in previous posts we weren't! We definitely could not have done it without you. GREAT HEALS from 4 very awesome minis!

*YES they did do great*

To those we fought against I salute you as well. You made the fight very fun, I just wish it didn't end with immature trash talk from 18 yr old girls and hurt egos.

*but but but.....YOU'RE so GREAT at it*

Civ
    yes i had to add the *stuff* i'm not awesome like krool and whomever that can change colors and such. either way i logged back over to play an alt, congratulated the freeps and civ you were the first to start complaining about our warleaders. i commented it was to offset your healers and you blew a rod about us not being able to count and whining cause we lost. we didn't but you sure made us look like we were trying to. yes we lost alot, yes we used the npcs once in a while, yes we rolled ya'll and you left. we did too. whoopitydo, its the wonders of a logout button. ignore me if you want, but the few times i've been creepside since you joined KoC, and you and cali had your little fight and you quit have been as much fun since before you started on creep. just sayin'..........

P.S. theme song of the moors? yup aptly titled forum thread. got derailed from the beginning and no-one cares yet again. please continue.
    Last edited by shak_me; Aug 13 2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: had to add the P.S.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by Ewie View Post
    On a sidenote - when your healers is target marked - hiding in a bear does not help.
    I disagree, Ewie!! We are kinda aware of the fact that there are several things that can stick out of a bear. But sometimes it's amusing to do silly, not so srs things in the pursuit of fun.

You are small, I bet you could hide in a ...oh, burg..nevermind. =>
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000079590/signature.png]Pariah[/charsig][/center]

[center] [size=+1]Brandy[color=red]Ungoliant's Hatchlings [/size][/color]
    [center][color=teal][i]~ Band of the Hawks ~[/i][/color][/center][/center] [center][size=+1][color=crimson] Organization of Freep Spies[/color]Wine[/size][/center]

Bear Stealth Rules!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000044d2cf/signature.png]Tronsaw[/charsig]
    [B]Crickhollow[/B] Tron- r7 EZmode Champ Minitron-65 Minstrel, Spidertron r6 weaver

Eh.... just gonna delete these. From now on my response will be See you in the moors. Thx for all the fish.
    Last edited by Gimlyn; Aug 13 2011 at 05:27 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm not sure why I even post on here.... it's like trying to teach algebra to a bunch of drunk teenagers. I could tell you it rained in my hometown and you would create a thread saying it didn't. I'm surprised that you guys even admitted that we beat on you last night since you all live in fantasyland. Everyone that is with me or has run with me knows I'm not lying. I tell it how it is and that's why a lot of people don't like me. Oh well. Fact is things will be changing for creepside. Look forward to more nights like last night and get used to dying because it's going to happen again. Goodbye lame thread.

Civ
    Oh Civ, dear Civ... I can tell you right now why people don't like you, you turn everything like this thread into something negitive. This thread started out as a joke and then you look at it.

Want another example?

Last night I come on freep side after all the fighting was done before i turned in for the night to say the freeps did awesome and then you pop up and turn it negitive. Saying we were hoping for more of a challenge.

When I use to be in your tibe I had great respect for you then you turn into a freep and become this jerk that use to be my great tribe leader.

Things change I guess

Ittybitty
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    THIS THIS IS WHY CIV AND COMPANY WILL HAVE NO REST FROM 2DH.
    Oooo... I'm shaking in my boots. The letters "H," "D," and the number 2 just strike fear into my little scared heart...

Quote Originally Posted by scott122675 View Post
    "I'm saying you suck but dont take it that way. Ok? Classic LoL.
    Right... you missed the point (which wasn't for you anyways), but w/e. But feel free to keep making a fool of yourself, that doesn't bother me.

And why doesn't everyone start putting their weapons where their mouths are... Like Erlessa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Less talk, more kill.
    Civ, Krool, and eveyone else included. Wouldn't want to use all your good lines in one thread. There'll always be another...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000009684/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149744687610107524]Apward[/url] - [url=http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1691459/149745787122141541]Apgash[/url] - And several other char's starting with "Ap" not worry of mention

Quote Originally Posted by TheAppy View Post
    Civ, Krool, and eveyone else included. Wouldn't want to use all your good lines in one thread. There'll always be another...

Hahahaha, 'tis the curse of the Forum

Alright, time for my obligatory self indulgent post, yeehaw!

Haven't really noticed the KoC kinship was even a specific group in the moors till this thread started picking up steam. From what I remember the last time a TDH group I was in dealt with them it was at South OP (Freia and Civ where in the group so i assume it was KoC anyway). Twice they waited til we'd pulled the Ugly-### troll boss before pushing and twice they got completely wiped with even numbers..... only survivor was a lil ol cappy who had sprinted halfway back to GV steps while the last of his crew where getting chopped up :P

Any-who on a more recent note, late last night on was also a bit of fun. After y'all jumped out TA window and ran all the way back to TR the other creeps on the server wanted to get in on the fun. So while the TDH group of 5 sat behind a rock with the KoC group standing back watching, we had enough time to invite the other 10-12 creeps that wanted to get in on the slaughtering. Who was I to deprive them of the freep intestines they so longingly wished to bathe in? Anyway after the bloodbath we ran around a little and climbed rocks (don't get me wrong I'd be hiding in TR as well, these new creeps are hungry little mothers) but eventually most got bored of waiting and I had to go wash my hair, that damn mop doesn't shine itself up you now.

"Something Latin that roughly translates to Kill Stuff and Don't Forget to Take A Towel!"
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Just a quick question to Chiron.... Does 10 = 30 nowadays?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lol, lemme rethink my story.

It was in fact 48 creeps standing strong. Tireless bloodthirsty war-mongers facing up against a fiesty Burg and Mini. We took 12 casualties and the Burg got away, but by God we SLAUGHTERED that Mini!
    Hoorah! Victory creeps, back to Grams and lets Emote!
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Just a quick question to Chiron.... Does 10 = 30 nowadays?

lol at freep counting, spider babys don't count as another creep silly

is this why whenever the creeps get a few kills the freep farm squad comes out?

Wow.... guess your memory isn't that great after all. Maybe I should have rephrased that.

DOES 10 GOLD EQUAL 30 GOLD? or did you get brainwashed too into thinking I was never your friend that did you a big favor once upon a time....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast