We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Good 1v1s

Thanks to Gosmithh,erelena-1,wardenator,tili and kap for some really fun and close fights on my warleader.

Be nice to fight some more champs who don't use champs duel, CBR, remorseless spam with the heal set in vs a non healing warleader (sunnydar+deadwarrior git gud)

Nice 1v1s everyone, i died a lot but it was a lot of fun.

Gladden: Bregwing(r7 cappy), other 3 100s
    Semiretired

Epic 2v2 w/Saqe & Thorfinn.

Fun.

(Plus, props to Saqe for keeping ~4 man froup up against a myriad of WLs/Deffys and other assorted creepage. R-E-S-P-E-C-T!)

~HealzFD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

Good 1v1s, Bane, Thorfinn on all toons, Terom, Shaggydog, Sizz, Farriel <3, TGBW, HFD-1, Chiron, and any other names im forgetting. Been trying different things and trying to get better. Any constructive criticism is welcome.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

So at first I wanna tell Cuath that you are a nub and nobody can help you - Im sorry. Here take some love at least.
    Also thanks for the burg at ggrim today - had some fun 1v1s with ya. Cheers to you Tuxedox
    Fai ciò che ti rende felice.

Sizzlac - R12 Loremaster Zweisocke - R13 Warg
    Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    So at first I wanna tell Cuath that you are a nub and nobody can help you - Im sorry. Here take some love at least.
    Also thanks for the burg at ggrim today - had some fun 1v1s with ya. Cheers to you Tuxedox
    I need no help. Murkatop assures me there is only 1 Captain in the game better than me. Superfreep.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    I need no help. Murkatop assures me there is only 1 Captain in the game better than me. Superfreep.
    2 actually, he forgot Anghua.

Gladden: Bregwing(r7 cappy), other 3 100s
    Semiretired

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    I need no help..
    Slot more will.

Thanks warprankster for the open field fights at the op/Rez. I assume you crashed after the 3 deaths and didn't combat log to get on your spider to take the op?
    Either way I left your reaver be when I realised it wasn't hitting back and tickled its nipples a little.

Thanks those at GG for the fights and stuff. Full essence is actually pretty enjoyable despite the squishyness on the burg.
    Last edited by spikethe3rd; Feb 16 2015 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks for the fights today. Lugg, Thargious-1, Healz, Mr. President, Warg, Beardzilla on various toons.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|

I want to thank everyone for the good 1v1s the past week or so. Murkatop, Thravus , gos, spoopie, healz, kap, firby, sinesterra thanks for the great fights. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. But thanks anyway. Also shout out to luggrash and frankflank for the impromptu 2v2 we had. You ended up on top (elmo and I weren't grouped not sure about you all) before more people showed up but I'd love another shot at that fight. Thanks again everyone, I've been apart of some great fights recently.
    Last edited by Ames; Mar 09 2015 at 07:36 AM.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10