We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

wow this thread is old.. I am only gonna mention a few the creep I have 1v1ed most and the 2 freeps. so Thorfinn and ell, have enjoyed every fight we have ever had. and the creep Burzan, tons of fun fights at 75, and if I ever get around to gearing, we must have more. chiron, have enjoyed fighting your OPwaterlored kiting fire throwing stick swinging monster, to your great Warleader, still the only wl to beat my rk more then once before they got insane stuns, hat off to you. Toxo, fights with you are pretty fun I must admit, again only defiler to really beat me at 75, so I appreciate that. Aervoth have had some great 1v1s with you too, and qris, and algol, and I am just gonna stop cuz once I started saying people I have loved 1v1ing I realize I could go on all day, I enjoy playing with you all, mentioned or not, and thanks for helping me be not quite so fail
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Nice to see old threads resurfacing.

Had heaps of good 1v1s since I started in the moors, and hate to mention names in case I miss people out. But many many wargs tried to take a bite out of my rk at 75 and few were succesful, grats to anyone that managed to take me down. I was running around with some of the lowest morale out there but definately packed a punch. Seleth always gave me interesting fights, only mid ranked warg that really worried me, with well timed stuns/knockdowns/silences.

Defilers sadly I never really fought any before rks became the defiler killers .

BAs, as much as I hate to admit it, Quag is the only one that gave me problems consistently at 75.....at 65 they all rolled me lol.

Reavers, Burzan and Xerxis were the two hard ones, before that was Princess and Itty.

Spiders, Halkin got scary....beat me once at 75 when he started traiting dps, was not expecting for those dots to take me down so quick lol.

WL, Chiron you always a beast.

~~~~

But now that the RK is retired Funnelweb will be trying his luck.

Had a couple of fights so far, spiders seem made for 1v1s.

Not sure if it was Durgil or Dishcloth but whoever used the Eagle rez to come back and kill me, I lol'd didn't expect but probably deserved it for reflecting your lightning storm onto you 3 times in a row .

Clownfish on the burg, took me down quick, will have to practice my burg fighting.

Hope for some more 1v1'ing and small group fighting in the near future, win or lose they are always fun
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

I actually had to go to the 3rd page to find this thread... :/ Ok,where should I start.

Chiron,great 1v1's. Thanks,we should do it again when you'll have full aud.

Bane......only later I noticed freeps had 4 OP's :=/ thanks for staying that long in those conditions heh,great 1v1's vs. all your creeps,in one of the fights vs. your reaver I noticed only in the end that I didn't have my stance on rofl...

I learn something new with each fight. Hope to do that again in equal conditions. Cheers guys.

Edit : Ohh,and those were my 1st actual 1v1's on warden,heh.

Edit N2 : I am talking about Chiron,not Chirontheirish....bcoz I fought both of you today. Ok,done I think lol
    Last edited by HellsGateTT; Mar 14 2013 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post

Bane......only later I noticed freeps had 4 OP's :=/ thanks for staying that long in those conditions heh,great 1v1's vs. all your creeps,in one of the fights vs. your reaver I noticed only in the end that I didn't have my stance on rofl...

yeah was fun, I saw the 4-0 OP thing early on but mehh, seemed fairly decent fights so I didn't waste time trying to fix it. lots of respect for a warden who actually goes spear. that explains alot about that reaver fight I finished with 17k haha. I hadn't even noticed you were stanceless
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Thanks for 1v1s to Bane
    Still really need to finish gear so I can win without using bracing with 3:1 OPs too.
    Lots of draws, lol.

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Thanks for 1v1s to Bane
    Still really need to finish gear so I can win without using bracing with 3:1 OPs too.
    Lots of draws, lol.
    yeah was fun, we had what.. the first 5 we both died? hehe

WTB more 1v1's and less zerg, PST.

WTB more 1v1's and less zerg, PST.
    WTB less FOTM
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    WTB less FOTM
    Doing pve

[Kinship] Teamamerica: I never even clicked on determination stance b4

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Trying to get my Groove back on WL.

Message me when you finish farming for first agers in a week for hot steamy Mud Wrestling.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Need to work out some 1v1s with you chiron. I'll have to stop using my cd's to save my &&& when I make a mistake now. I think no bubbles/morale pots would be some good fights. But if you start kicking my butt when you get full audacity I'll go back to ez-moding lol.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Seeing as LM is &&&&&&edly OP for 1v1's now, I've shelved Pigeon for a while.

The lotro stylus has blown the dust off my grooves and I've allmost got the swing of it again (Full aud hold me gently).

However, LM's (Amlar), Champs (Thor, Shager) and Mini's (Laeron).... don't expect too many 1v1's if I've fought you before, I can't waste another 30minutes of my life.

Feld, have had a blast rocking each other's faces off and I'm glad you managed to ding r10 off a kill on me!

Merl, you're a beast again. RK's have allready had their time you greedy &&&&...... But thanks for making the fights fun via handicaps and letting me get some kills hah.

TeamA, seems like I can't turtle against wardens anymore. Was a time when wl vs warden was about as entertaining as wl vs mini..... but dem bleeds break my back. I'll have to work out some new traits for you.... (a warden having leet dps didn't seem like so much of a problem when I was rolling LM)

Hayfora, only burg to manage to keep me on my toes. Kills on me well deserved. Imagine if you stopped key-turning?

Tsubaka, you are the single LM that haunts my dreams. I will die young thanks to you.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

[QUOTE=FortunateSon;6735595

Tsubaka, you are the single LM that haunts my dreams. I will die young thanks to you.[/QUOTE]

YOU should learn more about LM's with him, you have to belive in him.

AHAHAH
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Good couple fights burz. I wish to think that in 2nd fight, when I got you to 6k, if I'd be in stance and any of my bleeds were applied, I'd get you

Again...good fights burz and bane. Bane,next time you'll use shelob's gift, I'll use my cd in next fight!

Was a good change from zergs on both sides lately.

Again...good fights burz and bane. Bane,next time you'll use shelob's gift, I'll use my cd in next fight!

Was a good change from zergs on both sides lately.
    yeah about that... I probably won't use it anymore :O though if you did use CD I could just burrow and it wouldn't change much heheh. was fun fights though, my warg needs a better strategy I think

btw fire and other wargs, im just using few hots on ours 1vs1 to be more fair for both, cant do it against you burzan sorry bro.
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Hey guys haven't been as active on creep lately but thanks for 1v1s at gta this afternoon/evening
    was quite a few people so i think you know who you all are o_O
    <3
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

Thanks for all the 1v1s
    Both the ones won and lost, they were all great in their own way

Much love to DWS, hope to fight you on champ someday too.

Burz - sorry that I only now got to the level of being able to win no cds or come close, feels pretty wrong since I should've been able to at u9 even looking at balance :/ still thx for all the fun and i hope you don't hate Hayf TOO much for all that chain cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s
    Both the ones won and lost, they were all great in their own way

Much love to DWS, hope to fight you on champ someday too.

Burz - sorry that I only now got to the level of being able to win no cds or come close, feels pretty wrong since I should've been able to at u9 even looking at balance :/ still thx for all the fun and i hope you don't hate Hayf TOO much for all that chain cc.
    TBH I`d rather have you bubble than heal-cc..it feels like im not doing any dmg lol.Btw how much do you heal in a fight?Also the wound removal isnt helping me at all. Anyway good fights everyone and ./slap Qris.

Edit: And why wouldnt you need a bubble in u9 to win? Either I`m playing bad or you think the champ is Ultramegagodmode.
    Last edited by 1nTruDeR; Apr 15 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    TBH I`d rather have you bubble than heal-cc..it feels like im not doing any dmg lol.Btw how much do you heal in a fight?Also the wound removal isnt helping me at all. Anyway good fights everyone and ./slap Qris.

Edit: And why wouldnt you need a bubble in u9 to win? Either I`m playing bad or you think the champ is Ultramegagodmode.
    How much depends on a lot of factors, mainly how long the fight lasts and how muchi crit on heals, yday average was probably 3-6k or so per fight I guess on all crit heals

and about U9, yes, champ is always Ultra-mega-godmode ^^

You could improve in some ways, i bet, but I can't complain. Best reaver Ive had the chance to fight against as a freep, one of the best I've seen, but I've fought against champs better than myself, so I know I still can and will try to improve ^^

Good 1v1's and 2v2's

Thanks for all the fights, my perfomance was pretty terrible after the halfpoint of those endless 1v1s, but i'll blame it on the fact that I am a bit ill right now

yeah good marathon! let`s do this more often.

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Thanks to the usual crowd : Fire, DWS and Chiron too ^^
    Hope all of you had as much fun as I did!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast