We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Nice to see the 1v1 culture (and spectator respect for the 'ring') is at an all time high...pretty cool...even for all the reasons I am pissed at Turbine I just can't help but love the almost inadvertent pvp community role play on Crick, especially when the freeps n creeps come together and jam out 1v1's for hours...thanks for the fights and the good spirits - tonight was a nice night to be back in the game.

Good Hunting,

'Ell'
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Nice to see the 1v1 culture (and spectator respect for the 'ring') is at an all time high...pretty cool...even for all the reasons I am pissed at Turbine I just can't help but love the almost inadvertent pvp community role play on Crick, especially when the freeps n creeps come together and jam out 1v1's for hours...thanks for the fights and the good spirits - tonight was a nice night to be back in the game.

Good Hunting,

'Ell'
    We've definately had some fights on our hands regarding Crick's 1v1 culture. But we've managed to hold onto them, although there is a definite need of policing on both sides. Always good to see another really good 1v1'er back on the server
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Thx for the somewhat chance 1v1 session Wardein.
    Sorry bout the tomes i had, was from soloing near grp vs several from earlier :P i did limit myself a bit from what i'd normally do and also wasn't traited 1v1 so i hope that makes up for it >.>

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Nice 1v1's last night folks....I had a hot date so I had to bail early, but it's nights like that that keep me coming back for more ;-)

Thanks for the fights.

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

thx for the 1v1s guys, It was fun tho I was a bit rusty.

/cheers

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    thx for the 1v1s guys, It was fun tho I was a bit rusty.

/cheers
    Nice to kill and be killed by you Burz - been too long.

Good Hunting,

Ell

LMFAO Shagger....was like deja vu ;-)

Thanks Fire (btw).

Thanks for the 1v1s everyone I fought. It was fun, side note! Ell never fighting your mini again with my spider :P 0.0% chance of success is not my style haha. when you can not only use more heals and power restore then I can drain health and power, but also remove all my dots every 30 or whatever seconds cuz of a gear set.. it is just time to throw in the towel. And admit the fact that unless dots can no longer be removed, or power drain ticks for like 1k a second, or spiders get an amazing incoming heal debuff. I will never beat you, or any other similarly played mini
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s everyone I fought. It was fun, side note! Ell never fighting your mini again with my spider :P 0.0% chance of success is not my style haha. when you can not only use more heals and power restore then I can drain health and power, but also remove all my dots every 30 or whatever seconds cuz of a gear set.. it is just time to throw in the towel. And admit the fact that unless dots can no longer be removed, or power drain ticks for like 1k a second, or spiders get an amazing incoming heal debuff. I will never beat you, or any other similarly played mini
    Lol after 4 deaths on Ell I decided to OP your butt - ps - I did not use a single CD - that's just Harmony.
    The second fight I offered to do in WS, but you may not have noticed I changed stances.

Lol after 4 deaths on Ell I decided to OP your butt - ps - I did not use a single CD - that's just Harmony.
    The second fight I offered to do in WS, but you may not have noticed I changed stances.
    Oh trust me.. I know a good bit about minis :P I know you didn't use any cds haha, of course you didn't need any. I didn't notice the stance change, but the only difference would have been you;d have beat me in like 2 or 3 minutes instead of 7. you lose nothing except coda healing, but gain a good bit of damage. So end result is always the same
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Oh trust me.. I know a good bit about minis :P I know you didn't use any cds haha, of course you didn't need any. I didn't notice the stance change, but the only difference would have been you;d have beat me in like 2 or 3 minutes instead of 7. you lose nothing except coda healing, but gain a good bit of damage. So end result is always the same
    Aight - I get the minnie and spider - why won't you fight my guard on your warg?

Aight - I get the minnie and spider - why won't you fight my guard on your warg?
    I'm happy to fight your guard on my warg last 2 times we tried I lagged out. But I have no problems fighting your guard

I'm happy to fight your guard on my warg last 2 times we tried I lagged out. But I have no problems fighting your guard
    Cool...there are very few wargs that are even cause for concern when I am rolling my guard. Looking forward to more 1v1's with you on Ellou.

ps - So, I joined Witch Kings of the Seventh Legion on BW last night when Crick was a non-stop grams camp (thanks for sponsoring me Qris)...holy #### I think I got like 7K infamy in 90 minutes rolling with those guys. Gonna post a vid soon with some views of the craid prowling around...massive action...

Thanks for the fun fights.
    Sorry bout the stuns Toddler, also realized you prolly still lacked last aud :/ sigh

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Cool...there are very few wargs that are even cause for concern when I am rolling my guard. Looking forward to more 1v1's with you on Ellou.

ps - So, I joined Witch Kings of the Seventh Legion on BW last night when Crick was a non-stop grams camp (thanks for sponsoring me Qris)...holy #### I think I got like 7K infamy in 90 minutes rolling with those guys. Gonna post a vid soon with some views of the craid prowling around...massive action...
    fake i made 18k now last day, and shark(our old BA) made 12k inf in 1hour ahah with 250% buff. hope we have more fun there ellou
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    fake i made 18k now last day, and shark(our old BA) made 12k inf in 1hour ahah with 250% buff. hope we have more fun there ellou
    Scratz - I made a WL Saturday morning (Evil suggested WL) - RvR with Witch Kings Sat & Sun - the WL is now R6 with AUD 11 and has 39K infamy....holy sheep sheet....epic....just epic....

Since the thread is already de-railed i'll just add to it =D
    How often you guys play on Brandy Ello? I have a rank 7 Spider and a rank 7 Defiler over there but noone to play with =(
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Since the thread is already de-railed i'll just add to it =D
    How often you guys play on Brandy Ello? I have a rank 7 Spider and a rank 7 Defiler over there but noone to play with =(
    Lately I've been everyday...my WL is Allwrong, and my warg is Freepstalker (just like crick), also I have def lol - Healtagger.
    Just hit me up!

I'll be back on Crick tonight or tomorrow, night though this was just a burst to get a brand new toon functional!

Good Hunting,

Ell

Thx for all 1v1s, esp Wardien. Already praised you, but you've definitely gone a long way from back r8 times :P, hope to have more exciting fights in the future!

thanks for all the 1v1s yesterday everyone I fought :P special thanks to thor and shag for some nice fights

Sorry about that ISB during 2nd fight Kryiax, not that it changed much, still need to get the hang fo fighting spiders without heals at all i guess. lets fight some more later

Thanks for all the 1v1s during ror. Lots of interesting things. Originally planned to get more footage from last day of RoR and make a proper vid,but this is what i ended up with so w/e. Sorry too the people not in due to timing of clips. I have like 1 r 2 good clips of Shagger, Wardien and Fire still, so IDK might post them too, anyways, hope HD doesn't suck too bad ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s during ror. Lots of interesting things. Originally planned to get more footage from last day of RoR and make a proper vid,but this is what i ended up with so w/e. Sorry too the people not in due to timing of clips. I have like 1 r 2 good clips of Shagger, Wardien and Fire still, so IDK might post them too, anyways, hope HD doesn't suck too bad ^.^
    I couldn't keep up with all of firehands macros they were too fast also the speed hes been taken has really improved his key turning
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Thanks for all the fight.
    Def still figuring out a decent balance
    sorry to Iri ended up perma silencing cuz I didnt notice initial snap! crit and silenced

Very fun fights Champboss - expecting you to be geared fully by next Friday for epic rematches!

thanks to the usual suspects
    Praise on Ganon and Lurid for pretty solid fights, nice to have another warg that kinda knows what they're doing, Ganon

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast