We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just a thought.

Re: Just a thought.

When I corpse jump I laugh

When I get corpse jumped I laugh

When I kill a player I laugh

When I get killed by a player I laugh

When I zerg I laugh

When I get zerged I laugh

When I /rude I laugh

When I get /ruded (sp?) I laugh

Anyone who has any form of emotional attachment to a video game that makes them angry, upset, agitated etc etc really needs some professional psychiatric help and I would recommend to just not associate with them or /ignore.

I have literally destroyed over $10,000 US dollars of someones stuff in EVE in an evening. They knew what they were getting into and so did I.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000bb073/01008/signature.png]Tokclik[/charsig]
    "We are not here to destroy THE game....we are here to destroy YOUR game" Darius Johnson, Former Leader of Goonswarm, Sept 2009.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzxY4kiz_lg&fmt=18[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tokclik View Post
    I have literally destroyed over $10,000 US dollars of someones stuff in EVE in an evening. They knew what they were getting into and so did I.
    Wow... you're pro.

I got corpse /bowed last night after it took two freeps five minutes and half the map to grind me down. Still rusty or it would've been six minutes

Part of this whole thing to me is that there are no real e-motes to show respect to a fight well done on creepside. I guess /salute, but the problem is it's not very visible given the unmoveable retreat window.

If I corpse jump someone please take it as "tee hee" if it was quick and "good fight" if it took awhile, okie? I think that's a good summation for those of us who don't see the big deal about corpse jumping.

Cheerio.
    Adarin Ouest of There and Back Again
    Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad

Quote Originally Posted by AdarinOuest View Post
    Part of this whole thing to me is that there are no real e-motes to show respect to a fight well done on creepside. I guess /salute, but the problem is it's not very visible given the unmoveable retreat window.
    Just a guess, but I believe the emotes don't exist because freeps aren't fighting a noble enemy. The minions of Sauron are wicked, have no honor, and should be destroyed, then burned in a mass pile of creep corpses. They kill without remorse. Enslave the masses to continue thier war machine. They are evil. The player may have a sense of honor. So basically...thanks for ruining my imersion.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

ITT: kids pretending to be adults.
    "Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall."

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    Just a guess, but I believe the emotes don't exist because freeps aren't fighting a noble enemy. The minions of Sauron are wicked, have no honor, and should be destroyed, then burned in a mass pile of creep corpses. They kill without remorse. Enslave the masses to continue thier war machine. They are evil. The player may have a sense of honor. So basically...thanks for ruining my imersion.
    You're welcome

BTW, if you're that immersed you should insist that the enemy eats your corpse after jumping on it (how else would you tenderize?)
    Adarin Ouest of There and Back Again
    Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad

I'm not eating that, I do have some standards...
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by AdarinOuest View Post
    You're welcome

BTW, if you're that immersed you should insist that the enemy eats your corpse after jumping on it (how else would you tenderize?)
    I'm far too chewy, and I taste alot like HiPS.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I didn't read any of this repeated rubbish about corpse jumping and all the people that spend hours being upset over it.

My take: I love when a huge craid jumps my corpse over and over, best crowd control in the game. In fact I'll go make a sammich until the release counter goes down just to keep you all there corpse jumping your happy little hearts out while my fraid goes and takes TR.

Ooops, did I give away a secret?
    Creeps:
    "Here comes the crazy charging RK again"
    "Why does this RK think she's a tank?"
    "I don't know but we can't seem to kill her!"

Landroval Toons
    Freeps: Loliel LM ~Lolieh Hunter ~ Loliet Burg ~ Loliez Champ ~Lolies Mini
    Creeps: Loluk BA ~ Lolieroo Warg

I do not corpse jump.

Mama Basterni taught me to never step in **** on purpose.
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Basterni (Banjo Stealing Warg)- Axehole - Nioba : [U][COLOR=white]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=deepskyblue]Quietstorm - Bastarni [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=cyan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=1]Basterni on Facebook - ([/SIZE][URL="http://www.facebook.com/basterni?v=info"][SIZE=1]Link[/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1])[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I only target bast/axe/nioba because he's always RIGHT there![/SIZE][/FONT][I] [SIZE=1]~Arrival[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    I'm not eating that, I do have some standards...
    You ain't foolin' nobody with that one.

I'd punch you in the face but since it takes 6 high ranked creeps like 3 minutes to even kill a guardian now I won't waste my time.
    [CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

All that time corpse jumping could be spent Warg rude emoting, just sayin...
    Breron/Gojespin/Kilawen/Lynnawen/Mayawen

Quote Originally Posted by Calem View Post
    All that time corpse jumping could be spent Warg rude emoting, just sayin...
    I hate the warg rude emote, almost as much as the orc one. Maybe I just hate rude.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    I hate the warg rude emote, almost as much as the orc one. Maybe I just hate rude.
    I only use my Warg emote to mark the old hotspots and remind everyone that they... are MINE.

Bast
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Basterni (Banjo Stealing Warg)- Axehole - Nioba : [U][COLOR=white]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=deepskyblue]Quietstorm - Bastarni [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=cyan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=1]Basterni on Facebook - ([/SIZE][URL="http://www.facebook.com/basterni?v=info"][SIZE=1]Link[/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1])[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I only target bast/axe/nioba because he's always RIGHT there![/SIZE][/FONT][I] [SIZE=1]~Arrival[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

Is slightly rude emoting at various NPCs still ok? Sara Oakheart and her stick for example...or those elves in the Ford of Bruinen that are ALWAYS pulling the defilers at inopportune times? I hate those elves. More than Hassle, even. Its like having 2 extra fervour-champs in your group without the ability to yell at them.
    Kymli Dwarf Mini ~ MamaCass Defiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2