We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Level 75

Re: Level 75

Well whatever number we decided on, triple it. Now that your on creep its going to take longer

I have a freep?
    Ember Syndicate - Gladden Kin, founded by the remnants of Massive Dynamics, from the Dwarrwodelf Server.
    Abuser of amusement and Original Founder Of Massive Dynamics.
    Visit our Kin site linked above for more details, or to join our public discord.

I have a creep. But what I really want in some lemon-aid. Someone told me to come here. But all they have is this generic fulk-aid stuff, and it tastes really bad....

Next year, we can celebrate the anniversary of this thread, and fulk finally reaching 65.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000d7d6c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

10 thousand years later.....................
    Ember Syndicate - Gladden Kin, founded by the remnants of Massive Dynamics, from the Dwarrwodelf Server.
    Visit our Kin site linked above for more details, or to join our public discord.

10 years.

the answer was ten years.

Erionor is offline Captain of Gondor, showed quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulksayyan View Post
    10 years.

the answer was ten years.

Haha! Well congratulations on getting to level 75! Now see if you can get to the live server cap before the servers are shut down

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2