We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Have a safe trip - From Hardist

Hello people from Whity,

Just wanted to wave goodbye to you from my new server Snowbourn and wish you a safe trip onto level 75. Someday I might be back, but for now, have fun and good luck

Also greetings from Veni ;-)
    Evernight - Boltspark (Rune Keeper) - Hardist (Champion) - Songhero (Minstrel) - Undertanker (Guardian) - Conjurer (Lore-master) - Archsnipe (Hunter) - Buffmaster (Captain)

Re: Have a safe trip - From Hardist

Good luck on your journeys on Snowbourn hun.
    Travel safe and have fun

¤Live long and prosper¤
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000002876/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

As Hardist said, goodbye Withy. The server will be very precious for me/us forever, but we had to take this step. I already miss loads of friends i've met there, but i'll log to my alts from time to time to say hello

Have fun and take care!

I personally haven't logged to an alt yet, but I might do that soon. Ofcourse when ROI comes out I'll be levelling like crazy and I won't have time to login to Whity and say hello. But I will surely go back there every once in a while to say hello to some nice people I've met there.

Thanks for your post Cookie, and likewise ofcourse
    Evernight - Boltspark (Rune Keeper) - Hardist (Champion) - Songhero (Minstrel) - Undertanker (Guardian) - Conjurer (Lore-master) - Archsnipe (Hunter) - Buffmaster (Captain)

If u get lvl75 and im still on lvl65, come back, we can spar lol

bb

Please, do not even start it Zrinko.

AW: Re: Have a safe trip - From Hardist

Quote Originally Posted by Veninum View Post
    Please, do not even start it Zrinko.
    Ignore that Guy

Have Fun on Snowy you 2,and have an eye on Ami for me

Thanks m8, we will. And Ami does not need anyone looking after her, she can take care of herself ;-)

safe travels m8
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

Re: AW: Re: Have a safe trip - From Hardist

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Have Fun on Snowy you 2,and have an eye on Ami for me
    Haha, hope you can come soon too

Re: AW: Re: Have a safe trip - From Hardist

Quote Originally Posted by Veninum View Post
    Haha, hope you can come soon too
    Oh I hope he doesn't :P

awww, im gonna miss you guys :'( but have fun on snowy the 2 of you

./hug

Borgost

We're having fun already, but ROI is fairly easy, we're on level 67 now and we only been playing for a few hours. Could go a lot faster even if we did it solo, right now we need to wait on each other a lot, but that's ok

Hope you guys aren't having any issues on Whity

*Waves back at ya from Snowy* =D

Its nice to see a few "known" faces in there. Veni gave me a very nice welcome thx for that hun.
    Ami can indeed take care of herself, but thx Baz =)
    I agree with Veni though. Hope u come soon too. There is a few of you that I will miss, some more then others. Withy was my first home, Snowy is a good place to be. Bestest kinmates and a few old friends there as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29225000000003402/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Amiarah View Post
    Its nice to see a few "known" faces in there. Veni gave me a very nice welcome thx for that hun.
    Hehe anytime ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Amiarah View Post
    There is a few of you that I will miss, some more then others. Withy was my first home, Snowy is a good place to be.
    I agree, there's always people that will be missed, and some you are glad about not to be around anymore

Will miss you lots guys.
    Big love to Ami.
    Safe travels
    -Cal
    Caitlyin, Captain --- Calead, Warden ---Rílaísseth, Champion --- Narthivor, RK --- Unguilant r5 Weaver
    All on Laurelin --- Proud member of Les Adorables

Have a very nice time on Snowbourn Hardist and Venillious.
    I have some sort of an announcement to make as well. I'm leaving Whithywindle, I messed up a lot of things on Whithy, and I now need a new start, I can't bare to see the people who I messed up with any longer, I just can't, I wish I could, but I can't. So, here I am, I'm going to Snowbourn, for as far as I've heared, it's a great server, and I hope they will accept me. I won't be transferring my characters, so I can make a completely new start, I know it's a long way to go, but I'm willing to take that way, if that's what it takes. So, I'm sorry to everyone I messsed up with, and I hope you can forgive me one day.
    Have fun on Whithywindle and good luck.
    ~Salamibal~

Ofcourse it's a good server, me and Veni are there

Hardist and Veni:

Never really knew you guys all too well, much to my own loss it'd seem as, judging by Global and such, you both were quite the characters. Sad to see people leave what I feel to be a server with a lot of untapped potential, but hey, being a Snowbourner myself previously, I can say that that server ain't half bad either.

Ami:

A lot of things happened, and they happened in ways I would've preferred to have avoided. But, I can pretty much say with confidence that I will definitely miss you. You were with us for the longest time, and while nothing lasts forever, it was time well spent, I'd say. Have fun and take care of yourself.

-G
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000000088e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

(65 RNK) Herunar
    (65 CMP) Meluimir

Ty G.. really appreciate it. I will miss ur groveling voice and ur weird personality too =)
    I have an awesome kin here, not yet settled in with the casual stuff, but it will do me a lot of good to not be as focused on raiding but more focused on the fun. Withywindle is a great server. I will miss it a lot. Im in from time to time on Farlin my little cappy. Hope to talk to a few of you when I do *hugs*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29225000000003402/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Haaaaaardiiiiiiissst

Erm....