We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Coldfells OP Fight

Wow this thread is way off topic. I heard about that "Awesome Coldfells OP fight"? Remember that? Yeah. =D

PS- Lmfaoay owes me a cookie. Dont beat on him too hard until he gives me one pleaseee. kayy thanks!
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]Runningluk Rank 15 Warg- Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by moneyandgiftgiverr View Post
    Wow this thread is way off topic. I heard about that "Awesome Coldfells OP fight"? Remember that? Yeah. =D

PS- Lmfaoay owes me a cookie. Dont beat on him too hard until he gives me one pleaseee. kayy thanks!

Yeah youre right no need to de-rail it anymore and he owes me pie first or i'll continue to corpses jump him.

I WANT MY PIE
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Yeah youre right no need to de-rail it anymore and he owes me pie first or i'll continue to corpses jump him.

I WANT MY PIE
    Hey, but you gotta share with me, mmkay? I mean. You killed me when... haha jk. I don't QQ.

btw, lemme know if you ever wanna 1v1. I'll probably get facerolled but I love a challenge
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by moneyandgiftgiverr View Post
    Hey, but you gotta share with me, mmkay? I mean. You killed me when... haha jk. I don't QQ.

btw, lemme know if you ever wanna 1v1. I'll probably get facerolled but I love a challenge
    You wouldnt get faced rolled for some reason i have problems with wargs but have been winning a few lately

You act as if I have skills. *Poke tribe name* Thought we were all zergling babies. haahaa jk. Lemme know if you wanna, I'm down for it.

Ps- I have a spider and reaver on this server too although I'm not nearly as good on them.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedichef420 View Post
    syn, i banish you from our forums until you unretire on meneldor. kkthx. :P

ps- seriously, get yourself back on meneldor asap
    Awe!! Maybe when I'm bored with champ/captain as I'm sure will come soon after my millionth 12man skirmish.

Also kinda retired from pvp too on both sides. I remember logging in and asking who bought racials and the answer was pretty much everyone so I just logged back out lol...

...guess this REALLY means I can't post anymore.
    Last edited by Leksi; Oct 08 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Word of the Day!

Milquetoast: A very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Watchman View Post
    Word of the Day!

Milquetoast: A very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated.
    I Love you.
    ya bish

Quote Originally Posted by The_Watchman View Post
    Word of the Day!

EPIC Name , Awesome quote

Quote Originally Posted by WiteWolfEye View Post
    I Love you.
    And me you.

Unfortunately now I must leave this thread. I'm not going to stand here and listen to you guys bad-mouth America any longer.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

I'm just going to ask this and have someone try and explain it to me .

A rank 1 freep has all the same skills and the same abilities as a rank 15 freep.
    So why is it a sin that a rank 0 creep can finally have all the skills and abilities as a rank 15 creep ?

Most of the freeps talking trash don't show up in the moores often enough for us to get the infamy to rank so shut your pie holes. For the first time in 3 years you guys are actually getting a decent fight out there and you start crying about it.
    I've put 4 years into Circuit so don't tell me I haven't earned the right to have 4 new skills to use. How would you guys like to be stuck to level in Bree for 5 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by shazbo7 View Post

A rank 1 freep has all the same skills and the same abilities as a rank 15 freep.
    So why is it a sin that a rank 0 creep can finally have all the skills and abilities as a rank 15 creep ?

Most of the freeps talking trash don't show up in the moores often enough for us to get the infamy to rank so shut your pie holes. For the first time in 3 years you guys are actually getting a decent fight out there and you start crying about it.
    I've put 4 years into Circuit so don't tell me I haven't earned the right to have 4 new skills to use. How would you guys like to be stuck to level in Bree for 5 years ?
    Unfortunately that is still not even true. I have found numerous wargs, ranks 2-8 with Shadow Howler the past few weeks, and while it helps to slow me down they don't have the finesse to make a stand against any decently geared freep.

Battlefield Promotions are where it is at.

Most creeps Rank 10+ are really starting to shine though, I think people are just miffed that creeps have more than 4 buttons to use.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

How about the creeps who actually ranked to 15 and earned all their skills what do you say to them?

4 years???? LOL you did start 4 years ago but play for 4 years please your a on and off again player.

1. You're back on your WL like alot of other players because of the changes and not because you decided to play again and we all know that.

2. If this is the direction Turbine was going to go then creeps at least should have had to level and done some instances to get to where they are.

Yes i call it pay to win or thanks turbine for giving me skills that i didnt earn like the other creeps to play.

Now some what of what Hurth said is true that alot of these creeps are easy to still kill and i dont believe wargs and Reavers got any love because they dont seem as hard as before but they also got skill they didnt earn as turbine intended.

We will see jurys still out hopefully more freeps will show up, funny to see so MANY WL and Ba's now
    Last edited by LEGENDofALL; Oct 18 2011 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Unfortunately that is still not even true. I have found numerous wargs, ranks 2-8 with Shadow Howler the past few weeks, and while it helps to slow me down they don't have the finesse to make a stand against any decently geared freep.

Battlefield Promotions are where it is at.

Most creeps Rank 10+ are really starting to shine though, I think people are just miffed that creeps have more than 4 buttons to use.

1.Battlefields??? What happen to i just like to roam around and find solo fights and all i find is big numbers? Now youre talking battle fields

2. Youre so wishy, washy one day you're complaining about all the stuff they gave to wargs and such and the next day its freeps are QQing because creeps have more then 4 bottons to push what is it?

Im guessing it based off what side you're deciding to play that day!!!!

1.Battlefields??? What happen to i just like to roam around and find solo fights and all i find is big numbers? Now youre talking battle fields

2. Youre so wishy, washy one day you're complaining about all the stuff they gave to wargs and such and the next day its freeps are QQing because creeps have more then 4 bottons to push what is it?

Im guessing it based off what side you're deciding to play that day!!!!
    Just for clarity, when I write about Battlefield Promotions I am referring to the passive stat boosts that creeps now receive upon ranking. Log on your creep, check out the monster player trainer. You will see what I mean.

I don't remember the exact stats but I believe it is something like +Morale/Power, +Damage, + Finesse.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Now some what of what Hurth said is true that alot of these creeps are easy to still kill and i dont believe wargs and Reavers got any love because they dont seem as hard as before but they also got skill they didnt earn as turbine intended.

Reavers dont seem to have. My R5 Reaver's dmg output seems horrible atm. Heh , getting beaten by 3 normal mobs in the Delving is embarrassing.
    Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    Reavers dont seem to have. My R5 Reaver's dmg output seems horrible atm. Heh , getting beaten by 3 normal mobs in the Delving is embarrassing.
    Yeah i believe it because ive always had problems with Reavers(ranked) and now it a much better fight and if i get the jump on them a little onesided.

For the life of me i cant figure out how they skipped over Reavers and Wargs and gave it to Ba's and Wls.

Coming back on your WL or staying retired for a while???

Did some zone deeds and finally got enough tp to purchase Ridduk. Ill be out and about every once in a while trying to get the rust off.
    Ridduk

LEGENDofAiL ( <-- see what I did there )

You just seem generally annoyed with anyone that posts so I'll just say this.

I stuck with the WL all during Moria and eveything else they gave the freeps. I earned my rank legit with no fight clubbing. I'd like to see you start a WL today , even as * OP * as you like to cry about , and see how long it takes you to even get to rank 8 , and then come talk to me about being an on and off again player. Yes I did take a break - I left for about a year .. get over it. I came back before they even annouced all these creep changes . Get mad my main has always been a WL .. I can't help that.

Love me or Hate me - I've been a creep since book ummm err 10 ? 12 ? I dunno point is it's been awhile. I don't go flipping to whatever seem's easiest at the time.

So there . Neener Neener

Oh For the Record

Game Version History
    Mines of Moria™ Cloak Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Pre-order (Best Buy™)
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    2009 Anniversary Program Reward
    Mines of Moria™ Title Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Shadows of Angmar™ Beta 2
    Siege of Mirkwood™
    Shadows of Angmar™ Open Beta

I've been around for a hot minute

LEGENDofAiL ( <-- see what I did there )

You just seem generally annoyed with anyone that posts so I'll just say this.

I stuck with the WL all during Moria and eveything else they gave the freeps. I earned my rank legit with no fight clubbing. I'd like to see you start a WL today , even as * OP * as you like to cry about , and see how long it takes you to even get to rank 8 , and then come talk to me about being an on and off again player. Yes I did take a break - I left for about a year .. get over it. I came back before they even annouced all these creep changes . Get mad my main has always been a WL .. I can't help that.

Love me or Hate me - I've been a creep since book ummm err 10 ? 12 ? I dunno point is it's been awhile. I don't go flipping to whatever seem's easiest at the time.

So there . Neener Neener

Oh For the Record

Game Version History
    Mines of Moria™ Cloak Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Pre-order (Best Buy™)
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    2009 Anniversary Program Reward
    Mines of Moria™ Title Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Special
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Shadows of Angmar™ Beta 2
    Siege of Mirkwood™
    Shadows of Angmar™ Open Beta

I've been around for a hot minute

1.Gratz who hasnt been around since the beginning of time , alot of people can make that claim but making the claim of PLAYED TIME is another story.

2. Rank 8 on a WL wouldnt be a problem since its so much easier to rank now a days , you should have said rank 11 or 12

3. Since you're so into let give it to them now how about all pvp gear for freeps should be at rank 0 , same for weapons,jewelry etc....and make it f2p for freep side

I dont care how long ago you started i have more PLAYED TIME in on creep or freep then youve ever had my point is its very sad to give creeps something they didnt work for over all those who have.

Want to have all the skills from rank 0 how about leveling then or give them the skills but the abilitys of that skill goes up over rank so the rank 0 guy cant do the same damage of the rank 10 guy??? sounds interesting doesnt it.

Do i have a problem with your WL ? No

Do i have a problem with people not earning all the stuff? Yes

That is why im 99 percent sure both of my rank 10 creeps with collect dust.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it

Did some zone deeds and finally got enough tp to purchase Ridduk. Ill be out and about every once in a while trying to get the rust off.
    Yaaaay Ridduk!
    Akurnakh: R6 Warg
    The incredible Bhongos!: R4 Reaver
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

If you do come out and see me , just close your eyes until im past you .

KK thanks

As i seem to remember it (for some people) that when it was the easy thing to do by running around in a burg pack spaming stacking DITEs to get easy renown it was the most common thing to see just that happening. Now we have gone full circle and the easiest thing to do is run around with a wl pack spaming boubles and have some of the highest mits in the game to include raid bosses.

Is there not a trend here?

Do I blame the creeps for taking advantage of turbines decisions? No Cause if the shoe was on the other foot I am sure freeps would do the same.

I see no balance in the future... and past history is a giant indicator that turbine instead of analizing data or god forbid taking part in pvp, will continue to try and put out the unbalanced fire with yet more fire and swing it the other way just to rinse and repeat for the concievable life of this game.

As per the earlier part of this post. Some people will never change and will always take the easiest road available and say it was the hardest.
    "You sleep well at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on your behalf."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000100f32/signature.png]Succubuss[/charsig]

tomorrow is going to be a fun day for freeps...

and jere you sound made homie you, timmeh, ridduk, and gangashta sure did a swell job at TR/tr rez today sure wish i could spend TP to buy crazy skills that should have had rank requirements on them ^_^
    Leader of Knights of GhOst-Meneldor
    Hideout sig for Josiewales the Outlaw R6
    Caspian R11/Fluffhead R8/Shockey R8/Yamar R7/Freepkilla R8/Freepbiter R7
    I feel I never told you the story of the GHOST!

Fluff please . How many times did I see fluffman out during moria ? Then Caspian when the LMs were stomping ents for 5k ?

Everyone you called out - me gang ridduk have been WLs from the begining , and we have ALWAYS ran WL groups .. its nothing new. You calling us out is funny because you barely come out without the entire kin riding your butt.

You are all pots calling the kettle black.

You even kicked poor sneakysnake out of the tribe bc you were butthurt about the OP fight. How old are you ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast