We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Re: Eldar PvE Raiding progression - Volume III: Allies of the King/ Rise of Isengard

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    good job guys post on youtube so novice can learn

chargex
    We're discussing it. Perhaps we will wait until the HM race is over.

PS! We miss you, Demi
    [center]Member of [color=red][b]The Illuminati[/b][/color] on [b]Eldar[/b]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/eldar/elriwan/]Elriwan[/url] (85 Rune-Keeper)[/center]

Re: Eldar PvE Raiding progression - Volume III: Allies of the King/ Rise of Isengard

Quote Originally Posted by nightzirch90 View Post
    I'm sorry kinpeoples. I mustto say someting. We saidwe would not brag about this!?!

As anyone with access to mylotro and just the 3 pics on this thread with deed completions can see - that we (Solstice/Divine Ret) have been exploiting Saruman T2 since the first week of January. We did exploited T2 kills time again and we dropped group at the end so we could do it againagain ohyeah. We did this in order to farm jewellery and clasps - you see many of us have the beautiful orange gear made with it. And so, this is not new - we have already admitted this above - so this is not new - although itmight be new to some. I'm not embarrased about having the nice gear and the feeling tobe first because this game lets us do this and the Saruman T2 fight is very easy to farm with our method. However, I am embarrsed that we claim a victory over Polaris and rest of players in world who maybe try to do it properly.

Even our "clean" kill - come on guys!!! we were awesome but we know we stretch the boundaries of whats intended etc etc. No details here hehehe. Let's try andbe honest. And when you find out who I am I don't want kicked for being the honest guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JudasEldar View Post
    I'm sorry kinpeoples. I mustto say someting. We saidwe would not brag about this!?!

As anyone with access to mylotro and just the 3 pics on this thread with deed completions can see - that we (Solstice/Divine Ret) have been exploiting Saruman T2 since the first week of January. We did exploited T2 kills time again and we dropped group at the end so we could do it againagain ohyeah. We did this in order to farm jewellery and clasps - you see many of us have the beautiful orange gear made with it. And so, this is not new - we have already admitted this above - so this is not new - although itmight be new to some. I'm not embarrased about having the nice gear and the feeling tobe first because this game lets us do this and the Saruman T2 fight is very easy to farm with our method. However, I am embarrsed that we claim a victory over Polaris and rest of players in world who maybe try to do it properly.

Even our "clean" kill - come on guys!!! we were awesome but we know we stretch the boundaries of whats intended etc etc. No details here hehehe. Let's try andbe honest. And when you find out who I am I don't want kicked for being the honest guy.
    Best troll so far. I like how "real" you made it, although you revealed quite clearly you're not a member. Nice try though
    [center]Member of [color=red][b]The Illuminati[/b][/color] on [b]Eldar[/b]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/eldar/elriwan/]Elriwan[/url] (85 Rune-Keeper)[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by JudasEldar View Post
    I mustto say someting.
    Hello Darethelion

Quite surprised how some of you still find the courage and post about accomplishments that were achieved from previously non-legit actions upon the raid mechanics. And even though this might not look sensible to human us who have been working our #### off, you pretend nothing happened while you have your hands covered with stink. Well done though, nobody ever questioned you are great players but it's really sad you have to break game rules to prove it.

I hope the rest of the Eldar stayes classy.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Epicguy2 View Post
    Hello Darethelion
    You're very much mistaken young sir.
    I don't troll.
    I have said all I had to say about this matter

My login name on forums is this one . . . and I dont have any other.

Have a nice day.
    [COLOR="#008000"][CENTER]I don't know half of you half as well as I should like;
    And I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="#006400"]Darethelion - Guardian[Eldar][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Quite surprised how some of you still find the courage and post about accomplishments that were achieved from previously non-legit actions upon the raid mechanics. And even though this might not look sensible to human us who have been working our #### off, you pretend nothing happened while you have your hands covered with stink. Well done though, nobody ever questioned you are great players but it's really sad you have to break game rules to prove it.

I hope the rest of the Eldar stayes classy.
    The ability to surprise is cheap these days, and more important than great players are great persons as more important are rules of behavior over game rules.

Quote Originally Posted by GalelValdan View Post
    The ability to surprise is cheap these days, and more important than great players are great persons as more important are rules of behavior over game rules.
    +rep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a224010000170425/signature.png]Maxairodontas[/charsig]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0qqtzWkMs[/url] <- 1vs1 vid

AW: Re: Eldar PvE Raiding progression - Volume III: Allies of the King/ Rise of Iseng

Quote Originally Posted by nightzirch90 View Post
    lol...just take your time to edit the video guys ...
    Kins and Tribes actual and former: Born to be Heroes / Polaris / Serenity / Nazdar / Daglor Aglareb / Furia
    Gorgonite Captain / Jinzo Champion / Donato RK / Kalira Hunter / Tempico Minstrel / Athalmir Warden / Ealtriwen Guardian / Ceoblin Burglar / Saleborn LM /... and 6 Creeps R10 - R11

looks like i missed some actions here, so tell me what you mean under saruman t2 exloit? Is it when 5 sarumans stuck somewhere and you can just pew pew without having any tanking\healing?

ps dont tell how to force\use exploit

Risen have cleared Shadow Tier 2

Gz guys, well done.

After a slow start after new year, Yggdrasil finally did Saruman T1 this evening
    Springmoth - Leader of Yggdrasil

Elenath+Vikings just completed Orthanc tier 1 this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    Elenath+Vikings just completed Orthanc tier 1 this evening
    Congrats guys
    Saurechoir

The Mellowship
    Eldar

Heroes of Eriador completed Saruman Tier 1 on 21st Feb

Illuminati have cleared Lightning T2c, Acid T2, Fire and Ice T2, Shadow T2

gz all!
    nice job keeeeeep it up

oooh big gz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsbane View Post
    Illuminati have cleared Lightning T2c, Acid T2, Fire and Ice T2, Shadow T2
    Congrats guys well deserved.

The Council of Light completed Lightning T2 Challenge.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry, got the wrong text screened, but it can be clearly seen that all got seals for both deeds and there are 2 chests spawned.
    Gomar - Guardian lv 75 Unica - Burglar lv 75 Filvo - Minstrel lv 75

Officer of The Council of Light - Eldar server

Is it possible that someone could please explain how Steam works in this fight as i seem to be getting conflicting advice from a number of sources. My own experience is that if im standing on a wooden beam the tier will decrease but it was only working some of the time and then ranking back up almost immediately. thanks in advance Elle(Rachel)
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

GJ Council!
    [COLOR="#008000"][CENTER]I don't know half of you half as well as I should like;
    And I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
    [RIGHT][COLOR="#006400"]Darethelion - Guardian[Eldar][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

grats to all......updated
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]My Youtube:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/SmithianKingdom[/url]
    [b]Thread:[/b] Eldar server PvE progression Volume III-[url]http://tinyurl.com/v3eldar[/url]
    [b]Event:[/b] Eldar's Kinship knock-out 2008-[url]http://tinyurl.com/6l87shn[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    grats to all......updated
    Think you missed this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkile View Post
    Risen have cleared Shadow Tier 2
    Also Solstice disbanded. Twice. It would be difficult to confirm, but I believe the remaining players joined other kins including those on other servers.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast